The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-12-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bbkanglee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sea from Basil Leaves

Was going thru the Great Bonks section on fellow bro’s FR and saw that there were quite a few FR on Sea from Basil Leaves. Have not tried Basil Leaves before but decide to try it anyway.

As fellow Bro’s had mention, bro Basil’s reply is indeed impressive. Send a WhatsApp to check for availablily for Sea and got back a reply almost immediately.

Well, I must say that the FR posted by fellow bro’s on Sea is indeed true. GFE percentage is off the chart and a great frencher. When she opens the door, she is all smiles and there to welcome you.

Not a time watcher and is willing to please. First time in SG, but was doing massage in other countries before.

Communication in English is acceptable, with occasional help from Google translate.

Some gals needs to warm up, well, she is self warmed. Hahaha.

Great session and will try to plan for RTF.
Old 19-12-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

THE CORONER HAS PERFORMED ANOTHER AUTOPSY AND IS READY TO REPORT!

STABLE: Seduction
GIRL: Mara

Looks: Pretty looks. With the hair and great body and smile. Happily take her to a black tie event or a company D&D

Body: Slender, Good body and smells great. Can tell this girl takes good care of herself

Boobs: Good solid B cups that are aching to be played with and nipples that scream for sucking and licking. She loves it and can get her very high by doing so

BBBJ: Good strong suction and damn, makes me want to release all my shots into her sweet mouth. However, she does not do CIM but thats ok because what happens later more than makes up for it!

Shower: Pretty standard shower but when you see her soap herself... oh so sexy lah.

GFE: A real good frencher but guys please, dont go fast and furious like as though you want to eat her tongue. She's a sensual kisser.

Painting: Damn it... my cock almost exploded with joy once i saw that her pussy was clean shaven. So excited and couldnt wait to go down on that mouth watering delight. And that sight of her lying on her back and her long slender legs skywards and that glister from her wet pussy is a sight to behold guys... And then... and i inserted a finger and felt the tightness and latched onto her clit as a i licked away like a school boy at an ice cream, it was just perfect. She smells great and she tastes sweet.. her moans were genuinely pleasurable and loud and all my senses were heightened. Kept on licking and sucking and fingering and even ran my finger around her brown hole while sent tingles down her spine as feel the goose bumps on her hands. hehe.. this girl cums quite quietly but then you can certainly feel her pussy clench.. After that, we quickly swapped to 69 as i continue to drink up those sweet juices and she gave me a BBBJ of my life. Very good skills and wished i could release my barley deep into her throat...

FJ: After that incredible 69 with her... we were both so horny that once she got off me, i kept her on all 4s and i capped myself and plunge my cock deep into her pussy. She's just so tight and as i was entering her, she was clenching her fists in pure pleasure and that was just such an amazing sight! Slowly build up the rhythm and i could feel her pussy getting so tight and warm. Now just thinking about it, i can actually feel her pussy clenching my dick and that is really an experience. Her long hair swaying all over the place as i pumped her and her always returned with a backwards thrust and that made the experience ever better. As i thrusted into her, she told me that she's gonna cum so i kept my pace steady and then i swear i heard her give out a long groan as she came really hard.. i bent forward to grab her tits and she pressed my hand against her chest to feel her heartbeat. Wow, pounding away like a racing horse! CAn tell she's a bit tired so i put her on her back and we kissed alot as i pounded her... i asked her softly right into her ear if she wants me to cum and she replied "fuck me good and cum"..... damn! When a girl this fine tells you that, you better fucking oblige her. I grabbed her legs by her ankles and closed her legs and placed her calves on my shoulder as i took the drill up to maximum speed. Signalled her i was going to cum and her moans got really loud and she started grabbing and playing with her own tits.. Released a BIG load deep into her pussy and i must've cum for quick a long while as i could still feel my cock throbbing away.. She giggled and said i came long time and alot. hahah.

Took and shower and chit chatted with her. English is private limited but google translate and some slow speaking helps. Shes actually a very sweet girl and fuck... that smile and those legs... i would like to line up some chocolate from her foot all the way up to her pussy and lick my way up... hehe

2nd round started by her! WE kissed alot and while kissing i groped her ass and that must've triggered her.. She pin me down and kissed me crazy and then decided to give me another lovely blowjob and oh my goodness its so good lah. i slid down and was directly beneath her pussy as i ate away at that deliciously clean shaven pussy. So yummy... this girl was so horny as she was moaning and playing with her tits non stop and occasionally reaching back and giving me a hand job.. i pulled myself back up and then capped and she mounted me. DAMN THIS GIRL CAN RIDE... she rode me silly and i kept playing with her tits and light smacks on her butt... it was a great sight and i kept teasing her nipples as she came while i was deep in her and my hands were squeezing those tits... After a while, she got off and i sat on the edge of the bed and she sat on me... we kissed non stop, lips never left each other as she gyrated her way to pleasure as i felt her g spot hitting against my cock head... after only a few mins, she whisper that she wants to cum so i put my hands on her butt and pulled and pushed her away from me as my cock kept hitting her gspot and this time she came so hard that she placed her open mouth on my shoulder and moaned away in pleasure... this all made me came too as i released everything into her again... phew.... we stayed in this position for a good 5 mins as we both caught our breath. haha..

Cleaned up and left a very satisfied man
Old 19-12-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Evilnes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

DS
Bebe

One hell of a good bonk with Bebe. Really impressed by the her passion in getting my shots out. A slim build girl with a fair smooth skin combined with a nice round silicone boobs and nice suckable looking nipples.

She frenches deep with me upon building up the rapport and getting comfortable. It feels natural and passionate like as if she's known me for a long time. Don't mind Frenching during shower too.

Back on the bed, I just laid down feeling violated by her overwhelming catbath cause she was such a good licker that she gave me a second shower with her tongue. Bbbj was done in a very teasing manner where she licked and stop a couple of times before go down hardcore on me. Awesome mouth pumping action done there like some sperm extractor.

Missionary sex while boobs fondling works like a charm with her and her shaved pussy. Her moans and facial expression during sex was priceless. Pussy is tight resulting in me having a hard time keeping my first shot in. I switch quick within that few position to at least prolong it for that few moments before I fired it off into the rubbers bags.
She took out the helmet and suck my dick clean and we went for a shower after.

We came back for a round 2 where she started with her awesome catbath that brings the dick back to life. She rode me in cowgirl during round 2 as I was doing most the fucking in round 1. I enjoyed a good 10 to 15 mins of hot cowgirl riding before I decide to take over and did her my way.
Round 2 was longer but eventually took it out in a rough 30 mins or so in CIM mode.

We cuddled and chatted a bit while resting and went for a shower before I left with a 20 tip for her for that extra effort during catbath.
Rtf worthy due to that rare effort during catbath. I seldom have chance to rtf a FL in time. But for that awesome catbath that I rarely seen, would probably try to do so in time for her.
Old 19-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
arcturuz is Cool - loads of Potential
Exclamation Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Since when stables like RP and Mansion can get so many positive FRs? Looks super shady
Old 19-12-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcturuz View Post
Since when stables like RP and Mansion can get so many positive FRs? Looks super shady
Their standards have improved a lot bro. A lot of hidden budget gems within their stables for a few months already. Still have hits and misses but catching up with the more premium and trusted stables...
Old 19-12-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
jonng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SS - champagne 4/5

Went for champagne yesterday afternoon after reading a bros FR.

Boobs are all natural as he mentioned and yes she is a bit on the meatier side to attain those huge knockers.

Looks are similar to pictures just a little tanned.

Not for skinny syt lovers for sure.

She does not speak much English so if you can speak Thai will be a plus.

Her bbbj is where she shines, one of the best bbbj And boobjob!

If you’re looking for a great bbbj look no further.
Old 19-12-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 14
novastrike is a name known to allnovastrike is a name known to allnovastrike is a name known to allnovastrike is a name known to allnovastrike is a name known to allnovastrike is a name known to all

Anyone tried stable ThaiXscort before? Some of their girls seem yummy but can’t find any FRS so far...
Old 19-12-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by novastrike View Post
Anyone tried stable ThaiXscort before? Some of their girls seem yummy but can’t find any FRS so far...
Switch and bait bro.
Old 19-12-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Methodman69 is Cool - loads of Potential

T003 - Mint 4/5

This is for bros who loves petite girls.

Boobs are all natural as just nice for me. Between B to C cup just the wat u like it.

Looks are similar to pictures.

Cute size and butt.
She is very friendly and treat me good. Her foreplay is damn solid.
Overall I will RTF!!
Old 19-12-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 14
novastrike is a name known to allnovastrike is a name known to allnovastrike is a name known to allnovastrike is a name known to allnovastrike is a name known to allnovastrike is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Switch and bait bro.
damn that’s sad. Thx for fast response.
Old 19-12-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 5
onglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to all

Writing FR for Elva - basil leaves for her great service

Wanted to book sea but there was no slot. Bro basil recommend me to take Elva bo bian give it a try and turns out, exceeded my expectations.

Location in central, very discreet.

Huge clean rooms nothing to complain about.

When first saw her, was greeted with her smile but she had this dao face that looks unapproachable. After TCSS abit and get to know her, she is actually very talkative and funny person. She is in this super sexy revealing dress, no bra, wah see liao hardon immediately.

Shower no action, I showering her most of the time hahaha!.
After shower, lie down on the bed and she cuddle beside me. She started off by licking my ears followed by kissing then frenching and licking down to my nipples and slowly down south.
I requested for standing blowjob so I can look from the mirror. Her blowjob is mind blowing guys, she licks from the head to the bottom of shaft (DT style) and sucking my balls with "pop" sound, she did for 10minutes! At this moment I was feeling super horny I asked her to lie down and its my turn to pleasure her. Her pussy is well trimmed, clean and no smell. Very responsive to painting, always letting out sexy moans when you hit the right spot, less than 5 minutes of painting I can feel she is ALL WET ready for my dick.
She blow me for another 30s to get me hard and capped on.

First Sex
I fuck her missionary by the edge of the bed, ramming her hard with deep thrusting. From her looks I can tell how much she is enjoying me and her moaning awww (whilst writing this, still in my head :P). I later switched to standing doggy in front of the mirror, the view is fantastic man! Her slutty and helpless looks made me exploded in no time.

After washing up, we chit chatted awhile and less than 10 mins action starts again. She starting licking my nipples and HJ me and she initiated 69 (i guessed she loves to be painted) it takes less than 5 mins she is ALL Wet again. She started the 2nd by cowgirl, cowgirl not my cup of tea, but i can see her enjoying it. As she rides faster and faster, she finally came. Switch to doggy style, i entered her slowly while rubbing her clits at the same time, (hehe wanna make her super high) nice ass to slap too. I told her i want to finish my 2nd shot CIM and she agreed. Going back near the mirror again, we frenched aggressively and groping each other’s ass. While she is stroking my dick, i was licking all over her neck and boobs and squeezing her ass until about to cum, i push her down to my dick and she settles the rest. CIM-ed a happy man (which gf doesn’t allow me to)

Washed up and chatted with her until time is up, she say want to go to merlion and gardens by the bay. Arghh but have no time need to go back camp damn!
Overall i will recommend Elva for her BBBJ and for those who loves to paint, her pussy is clean, odourless and VERY responsive. Thanks for reading my FR.
Old 19-12-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 19
takahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to all

Tried Natalee 2 days ago from the rising lust

A pretty young syt look abit like Fiona Xie
A very nice B Boobs original without any enhancement.
Good gfe feeling as well

Only the room wise might need to improve.

She have gone back yesterday, but mention she will be back soon.

Rtf yes
Old 19-12-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AprilCrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Report For Affection lodge Jem

Mid 20s + Siam bu. Quite fair, bitchy and seductive looks in real.
Huge fake boobs. A bit too big for me. But still wouldn't mind.
Slim body but meaty at the right areas.
A bit slient at first but becomes fun and friendly when warmed up.
The the overall aura feels hot and horny like meeting the foxy bitch in your office that always give you the cfm look.
Bbbj is slow and seductive at first then becomes faster when things gets hot.
AR, something I Haven had for a long time. Jem gave me a great time with it. Honestly reminds me how good AR feels.
Sex is great. Accommodating to me. Willing to do whatever positions I proposed. Finished 2 shots with her with no issues slightly over an hour.

Basically no complaints for any of the service listed.
A satisfying session with Jem
And at the price of $100! Sure to be listed as the best budget bonk of the year 2019.

Thanks bro AL.
Old 19-12-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 10
Falnel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFalnel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cake from love affair

Looks 8/10
Boobs: 7/10 100% natural but not big boobs lover
Body 7.5/10 slim with right amount flesh at the right areas (except boobs shrink down 1 cup)
Bbbj 8/10 hardworking and good service
Fj 10/10 she really enjoyed the 2 session within 90mins. You can really feel her shivering and the real facial expression.(Disclaimer based on my chemistry and foreplay with her)

Overall 8/10
Rtf: Yes if vitamin M allows
Old 19-12-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to behold
Quick FR for sea from basil leaves.

All the previous FR regarding sea is true, she is super friendly and her GFE very stronk.FJ wise very good, learn alot of new position and she does do COF,take it like a champ lol.Everything was good, one of the best bonk i ever had.RTF material for sure!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1