The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2006, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sansiroo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro TV, Please Do Not Abandon SBF

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
In time to come bro, in time to come.
Now I'm also a bit busy with the design and features of my new look website.
No love lost with closure of the thread. All I need to update are the other forums instead
Bro TV, as a newbie I enjoy your postings and info dat u share with us. I am also very sad that ur thread Hatyai after dark has been closed by boss sam. But are u abandoning sam forum? It seems that u couldn't be bothered about this place anymore since u r also in other sex forums. i was visiitng this forum WSG when I saw ur above posting. I am very sad abt wat u said, it seems to me that u are just not bothered whether ur thread is closed or not? I am very sad that u will now only update info in other forums. Pls u still hav lots of supporters here too, and i hope dat u do not bite the hand dat feed u. Pls do not make boss sam look bad in other forum.

Sorie bro, just sharing my honest feeling here, hope u dont mind lah...ok...pls go on share info with us and forget abt the past lah....
Old 25-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
DickLip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bro TV, Please Do Not Abandon SBF

That's life bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansiroo
Bro TV, as a newbie I enjoy your postings and info dat u share with us. I am also very sad that ur thread Hatyai after dark has been closed by boss sam. But are u abandoning sam forum? It seems that u couldn't be bothered about this place anymore since u r also in other sex forums. i was visiitng this forum WSG when I saw ur above posting. I am very sad abt wat u said, it seems to me that u are just not bothered whether ur thread is closed or not? I am very sad that u will now only update info in other forums. Pls u still hav lots of supporters here too, and i hope dat u do not bite the hand dat feed u. Pls do not make boss sam look bad in other forum.

Sorie bro, just sharing my honest feeling here, hope u dont mind lah...ok...pls go on share info with us and forget abt the past lah....
Old 25-04-2006, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Uncle TV,

I am kneeling down and begging you NOT to abandon us and SBF !

Please keep on posting all those interesting posts & FRs
Old 26-04-2006, 05:13 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro TV, as a newbie I enjoy your postings and info dat u share with us.
Why can't you just PM the person concerned directly rather than start an off topic thread?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-04-2006, 11:16 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Uncle TV,

Welcome back to SBF !!!

I think you should know by now that I am one of your STRONGEST SUPPORTER and that " I STAND SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU AT ALL TIMES "

I am also eternally grateful to you for arranging for me to bonk the Hatyai Tigress - I don't think I will be able to repay you with anything for your assistance in this matter
Old 26-04-2006, 11:56 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
I am also eternally grateful to you for arranging for me to bonk the Hatyai Tigress - I don't think I will be able to repay you with anything for your assistance in this matter
Aw... gimme a break!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 26-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
Aw... gimme a break!
Sorry, Boss !

Have a nice day !
Old 26-04-2006, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sansiroo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Why can't you just PM the person concerned directly rather than start an off topic thread?
Sorry boss, honest mistake lah...will take note in future....thanks for your advise...kekekekke
Old 26-04-2006, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 22
proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro TV,
How's tha goin? Long time no talk. Been busy lately, so very busy, u know wat I mean kekekeke. U take care bro and keep in touch. Any change in ur contact. Will inform u when cumming again. Thanks for the memories. Cheers!
Old 27-04-2006, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
Prolink is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProlink is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A fucking memorable one indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
kekekekekekekekekekekekekeke,

What can I say? I know he'll never forget that bonk since he lost a tooth there. kekekekekekekekekekeke

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 27-04-2006, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry boss, honest mistake lah...will take note in future....thanks for your advise...kekekekke
Should be ' ADVICE ' NOT ' ADVISE '

ADVISE = verb

ADVICE = noun

Your father, mother send you to School to study............. instead you play, play ..............that's why your English is not so good !
Old 28-04-2006, 05:52 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Should be "Thanks for your ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.

Old 28-04-2006, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Should be ' ADVICE ' NOT ' ADVISE '

ADVISE = verb

ADVICE = noun

Your father, mother send you to School to study............. instead you play, play ..............that's why your English is not so good !
Aiyah, Bro KTL became an English Language teacher liao!

How about this one:

"Time flies like arrows"
"Fruit flies like mangoes"

Both "flies" and "like" have different meanings when read with the other words leh. They will be the same if taken out and stand alone....This is called "reading in context"

Solly, didn't mean to take over your teaching post
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 01-05-2006, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Should be "Thanks for your ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.
haha...Now sb also has a "learn how to spell" session
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1