The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
bubblyfatgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Hello All... Newbie Here... Do Guide Me Along

Hello all,

Im 29 this year... Bubbly and fat but im friendly and outgoing... Senior please guide me along how this site work. And how i post photo...
Old 25-01-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hello All... Newbie Here... Do Guide Me Along

First thing first. What are you looking to get out of this place/forum? It is not for everyone and we have a bad repute to begin with. Advise you to stay away from us if you can.
Old 25-01-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

TS,try using the SBF image uploader.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpo...postcount=1615

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 25-01-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

You can ask the famous "Pastor" aka Johnbass for help. He will gladly give you a good time....er I mean good teaching. Or maybe mr snow leopard aka SL to help you too. Side note, please don't ask both at the same time

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 25-01-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcum to the forum sis!!
Old 25-01-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow^^ View Post
You can ask the famous "Pastor" aka Johnbass for help. He will gladly give you a good time....er I mean good teaching. Or maybe mr snow leopard aka SL and help too. Side note, please don't ask both at the same time
Hi Sis Meow,nice to see you here.

You know their story

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 25-01-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblyfatgirl View Post
Hello all,

Im 29 this year... Bubbly and fat but im friendly and outgoing... Senior please guide me along how this site work. And how i post photo...
Welcome sis.
Hope you enjoy your stay here!
Old 25-01-2016, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to post pixs of yourself and get free compliment the bros here are very generous with it that is of coz u have to show the right stuff
Old 25-01-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Welcome to post pixs of yourself and get free compliment the bros here are very generous with it that is of coz u have to show the right stuff
You or all the bros here are Generous? Lol

Ah rat, if who don't know their story in here means they are living in a cave

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Old 25-01-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You or all the bros here are Generous? Lol

Ah rat, if who don't know their story in here means they are living in a cave
All the bros La I also generous with comment but sometimes not the correct comment NIA

Cny u in SG or oversea
Old 25-01-2016, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 10
PowerSeh is one of the Best!PowerSeh is one of the Best!PowerSeh is one of the Best!PowerSeh is one of the Best!

Looking forward to more pictures.
Enjoy your time in this forum.
Old 25-01-2016, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
All the bros La I also generous with comment but sometimes not the correct comment NIA

Cny u in SG or oversea
In SG of coz

Old 25-01-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblyfatgirl View Post
Hello all,

Come hold my hand... jiejie guide u along... although I'm younger...
Old 25-01-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
In SG of coz
Oic kekekeke no wonder can read your post.

Wah this TS very got face even Powerseh also appear to post..... plus our sis meowmeow. TS don't be one hit wonder Hor one post Mia OK?
Old 25-01-2016, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oic kekekeke no wonder can read your post.

Wah this TS very got face even Powerseh also appear to post..... plus our sis meowmeow. TS don't be one hit wonder Hor one post Mia OK?
I just walk by nia hor

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1