The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2009, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 20
AhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

how much to booking a girl in haiyai?
long time never there ....
Old 18-12-2009, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLongSanJr View Post
Bro llbkoh should be able to give you the latest update, he is there now.
Old 18-12-2009, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
price now ranged from 1800 to 2500, but some farms asking for 3000bht too...if some1 local or tuktuk bring u to look for gals, another 500 bht extra..., the younger the most expensiver...
Old 18-12-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Almost every bros is quoting the prices . that is the market rate.....but if the puyings like u...u can get discounts from the puyings but the balance payment to okt must be paid daily... that what i gathered...
Old 18-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Better still, if u do not want to stick with one puying all day long,....and prefer multiple2 diets, then go for one shot a time, cheaper and variety, plenty around ...just ask the OKT... prices around 700 to 800bhts....

want freelance.......... salon girls after their working hrs......but got to do fishing.......prices,... depend on ur skill....or... u just hang around Lee Plz ...u might get the PRC Milf for 500baht....

heard that some uni.gals....weekends... hang around discos but must know speak thai ..chances better..if not ducks n chickens talk ....lead nowhere.....but remember don't trust LOCALS... unless ur bestfriend ...... sure to get chopped

Last edited by llbkoh; 18-12-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Old 18-12-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post
Better still, if u do not want to stick with one puying all day long,....and prefer multiple2 diets, then go for one shot a time, cheaper and variety, plenty around ...just ask the OKT... prices around 700 to 800bhts....

want freelance.......... salon girls after their working hrs......but got to do fishing.......prices,... depend on ur skill....or... u just hang around Lee Plz ...u might get the PRC Milf for 500baht....

heard that some uni.gals....weekends... hang around discos but must know speak thai ..chances better..if not ducks n chickens talk ....lead nowhere.....but remember don't trust LOCALS... unless ur bestfriend ...... sure to get chopped
Uni-gals is Sedap!!!!! lol..but can hardly get 1 now... n if u r lucky to get 1 in disco.. remember to safe keep ur valuables in the safebox ok...

yo bro.. enjoy ur trip in hty!!! save ur body fluid bullet for the best ok hahaha..
Old 18-12-2009, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 20
RepulsE is one of the Best!RepulsE is one of the Best!RepulsE is one of the Best!

Hey bros any of you take the weekly TIGER sat 1pm+ flight from Singapore to Hat yai before ? I want to know the odds of delays from taking off causing passengers to reach hat yai later than expected.

Of course if the delay is only by 30mins or so then not a problem. But if it delays by an hour then that would be a problem for me.

Anyone have encounters can enlighten me ?

Thanks alot
Old 18-12-2009, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RepulsE View Post
Hey bros any of you take the weekly TIGER sat 1pm+ flight from Singapore to Hat yai before ? I want to know the odds of delays from taking off causing passengers to reach hat yai later than expected.

Of course if the delay is only by 30mins or so then not a problem. But if it delays by an hour then that would be a problem for me.

Anyone have encounters can enlighten me ?

Thanks alot
Bro,

See this website... Tiger Airways Reviews and Tiger Airways Passenger Opinions about Tiger Airways product and service standards

For safety sake, avoid Tiger at all costs! You die is your problem! = Tiger Airways tagline...
Old 19-12-2009, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vincenttcfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for those who had been to batam & dannok, pls give yr opinion which place is better? (in term of girl quality, booking fees & nightime entertainment outlet such as disco & etc)

yr opinion is very much appreciated.

thank you.
Old 19-12-2009, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenttcfun View Post
for those who had been to batam & dannok, pls give yr opinion which place is better? (in term of girl quality, booking fees & nightime entertainment outlet such as disco & etc)

yr opinion is very much appreciated.

thank you.
Either u want cewek or puying.. ur question very holland le

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 19-12-2009, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Either u want cewek or puying.. ur question very holland le
2 diff mother tongue, 2 diff styles, 2 diff skin. Compare how?
Old 19-12-2009, 01:13 PM
Samster

vincenttcfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro pearl,

from yr posting, it seemed batam cewek are all malays. any chance to get indonesian chinese?
Old 19-12-2009, 01:17 PM
Samster

williamchena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenttcfun View Post
bro pearl,

from yr posting, it seemed batam cewek are all malays. any chance to get indonesian chinese?
In farms seldom have wor, higher chances to get Indo chinese in discos IMO.. Haven't seem any yet when I was there last time..
Old 19-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 20
RepulsE is one of the Best!RepulsE is one of the Best!RepulsE is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Bro,

See this website... Tiger Airways Reviews and Tiger Airways Passenger Opinions about Tiger Airways product and service standards

For safety sake, avoid Tiger at all costs! You die is your problem! = Tiger Airways tagline...
Yeah I heard that tiger was bad, thats why I wnana know if their the flight to hatyai would be equally bad.

From what I read in the previous 20-30pages, lots of bros will fly to krabi or nearby and enter hatyai by land. Hmmmmmm looks a little troublesome....
Old 19-12-2009, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RepulsE View Post
Yeah I heard that tiger was bad, thats why I wnana know if their the flight to hatyai would be equally bad.

From what I read in the previous 20-30pages, lots of bros will fly to krabi or nearby and enter hatyai by land. Hmmmmmm looks a little troublesome....
I took Tiger when they just started, to HDY return. That time the flights were on time.

But now, after so many really bad complaints abt no show, no take off, postponed flights etc.. I also scared of their flights.. Dunno can return home on time or not (or at all! ).. it'll be hard to explain to my boss for the delay, and evern harder to explain to my CO...

Safest way is to ta bus lo....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1