The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-11-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
I was shocked when I saw her new rates. I tried her once when she was at Lavender Spa. Quoted me 150 for full service but spa charged extra 50 for entrance which she did not tell. Slim body and moans quite loudly. Gfe quite OK but the spa fee left a bitter taste.
So linda in real is close to the pic she provided?
Old 15-11-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creature99 View Post
Sorry to learn about your negative experience bro. But the first red flag is collect money upfront. Sometimes it's better to walk off at this point.
bro thanks, maybe we should all practice this - upfront payment NO Business

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 15-11-2020, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
+14 upz for u too for ur commando FR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
+14 upz. You are a certified commando in SBF now.
What's the meaning of commando FR?
Old 15-11-2020, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Hahaha no lah, i know what milf means but I somehow feel like some anyhow use this term. I feel like I have seen FRs where people give a fairly poor rating on looks and just say this one milfy that one milfy. Maybe I misunderstood some of those posts though.

I ah, actually prefer milfs myself, hahaha.
understand where u are coming from bro, have mentioned here also about the how the term milf is being loosely used, so gotta manage your expectations. based on my experience for me, if review states the ML is a milf but looks being rated as 6/10 or below, usually is a no go for me. or when mentioned lady is a milf + great service n no other comments on her looks is also another no go for me
Old 15-11-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by papakecik View Post
understand where u are coming from bro, have mentioned here also about the how the term milf is being loosely used, so gotta manage your expectations. based on my experience for me, if review states the ML is a milf but looks being rated as 6/10 or below, usually is a no go for me. or when mentioned lady is a milf + great service n no other comments on her looks is also another no go for me
Yah man, some posts give me that vibe, dunno why. Maybe I really misunderstand those post's intentions and they're just trying to say this lady is hot stuff but don't come expecting a twenty-something year old?

Anyway for folks here who have tried most of the menu, are there any ladies around that have an ass that can compare to Jessica's? After she leaves, dunno who to see to get my fix liao. Boobs are nice but I'm in the end I'm just a simple ass man. Coco ass not bad but I looking for someone who doesn't do FJ.
Old 15-11-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
What's the meaning of commando FR?
Means the ML has no FR yet (usually new arrival) and a bro took the risk to book and share his FR with bros here. Like a commando infiltrate into enemies territory risking his life... here the commando bro is risking his hard earned $$ 😝
Old 15-11-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

Anyway for folks here who have tried most of the menu, are there any ladies around that have an ass that can compare to Jessica's? After she leaves, dunno who to see to get my fix liao. Boobs are nice but I'm in the end I'm just a simple ass man. Coco ass not bad but I looking for someone who doesn't do FJ.
I am not an ass-fan but I do appreciate it if the ML have well endowed ass but that's provided she knows (or willing) to use it masterfully during sensual. If just lie beside you and all you can do is caress or grope, quite pointless too..especially is the panties cover the entire bums or worse still, wear safety shorts throughout lol.

Look for those who provide 69 HJ is the safest bet..and if full nude is the best. Nothing beats a ML with sexy bums presenting her sweet ass and abalone in your face as she 69 HJ you or BJ. The next best thing will be reverse cowgirl grinding at our tool or seated on our abs area facing our tool and jerking it off

For those who tried both Tian Niu and Jessica, i kinda lean more towards TN's ass..She’s the first ML that made a non ass-lover me start to notice nice ass on MLs
Old 15-11-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I am not an ass-fan but I do appreciate it if the ML have well endowed ass but that's provided she knows (or willing) to use it masterfully during sensual. If just lie beside you and all you can do is caress or grope, quite pointless too..especially is the panties cover the entire bums or worse still, wear safety shorts throughout lol.

Look for those who provide 69 HJ is the safest bet..and if full nude is the best. Nothing beats a ML with sexy bums presenting her sweet ass and abalone in your face as she 69 HJ you or BJ. The next best thing will be reverse cowgirl grinding at our tool or seated on our abs area facing our tool and jerking it off

For those who tried both Tian Niu and Jessica, i kinda lean more towards TN's ass..She’s the first ML that made a non ass-lover me start to notice nice ass on MLs
Thanks brah. Yeah true, didn't think of it like that. I think that's why I enjoy Jessica so much, her ass is juicy and after teasing a bit, her default is jitao ass in your face.

I'll look out for listings with 69 HJ but tbh 69 also quite sian if the lady has no ass leh?

Never tried TN unfortunately. When she listed, I was still lurking and didn't have the time, money and guts to text. I missed out on ladies like Laura and Angel this way.
Old 15-11-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How much ass roaming/action with Jessica? She is SN and I guess limited roaming so what can we expect other than caress?
Old 15-11-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
How much ass roaming/action with Jessica? She is SN and I guess limited roaming so what can we expect other than caress?
Bro her G string leaves little to imagination so visually oredi very turn on imo. As for roaming etc, as with any other MLs la, really depends on individual experience / chemistry etc. All i can say is she is not as rigid as some people claimed. YMMV. Cheers
Old 15-11-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks brah. Yeah true, didn't think of it like that. I think that's why I enjoy Jessica so much, her ass is juicy and after teasing a bit, her default is jitao ass in your face.

I'll look out for listings with 69 HJ but tbh 69 also quite sian if the lady has no ass leh?

Never tried TN unfortunately. When she listed, I was still lurking and didn't have the time, money and guts to text. I missed out on ladies like Laura and Angel this way.
Is ok la, we all missed our fair share of superb MLs due to tons of reasons. There wil always be new ones (perhaps not at this moment unfortunately), and end of the day some supposedly great ML we may have so so experience and some badly / no reviewed ML i had memorable sessions with them. So no one can say for sure if we really missed anything
Old 15-11-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
YMMV but not bad leh actually. She is SN but she only wears a tiny string below during sensual so... to me as good as FN liao, just gently pull it aside lah. That g-string frames her ass perfectly too, sexier than FN to me.

She's quite accommodating also. She sat on my chest at first, I asked her to 靠近一点 and ah, I got what I wanted.

Last edited by friedchickennub; 15-11-2020 at 11:17 AM.
Old 15-11-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is ok la, we all missed our fair share of superb MLs due to tons of reasons. There wil always be new ones (perhaps not at this moment unfortunately), and end of the day some supposedly great ML we may have so so experience and some badly / no reviewed ML i had memorable sessions with them. So no one can say for sure if we really missed anything
Haha yah it's okay lah. A personal friend of mine told me not to get too attached to any MLs as the girls come and go. Yeah they will leave eventually lah but I'm still super disappointed to learn that Jessica is leaving so soon after I found out about her.

I don't go around telling my friends what shit I get up to on the weekends, mind you, but quite funny lah he found out about it when he saw my nick on the forums hahahaha.
Old 15-11-2020, 11:41 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
According to her she had told the web master from the start that she does 1-2 HJs at only $100 whereas CIM is additional $30 and she wasn’t aware all along that her ad only stated $130 for 2 HJs so can’t really blame her but then again can’t be too sure if she’s really telling the truth or like you said suddenly want to change to lower price
Ignore whatever ML crap la...although SLG also crap...

All use standard template n post....

If nobody visit..u see will still post 130 anot for whatever service

100 bbbj also will be next lor...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 15-11-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LVPman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm a long time lurker in this forum, my first and only post so far was to ask about Jessica last year, and since i first visited her, she has been my fail-safe to go to, although i dont visit her that often. But each time i went, i have never been disappointed.

Am actually quite surprised that she is suddenly so popular. I would have thought after so long, if she wasn't popular in this forum, means she probably dont have that mass appeal, although i know she has many loyal customers. Its probably the covid effect.

but its also quite sad that she's leaving at the end of the month. I only heard about it here before i rushed down to visit her. Hope that she manages to stay or come back in future.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1