The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2006, 04:48 PM
Lost in GZ

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Guangzhou

Any fellow singaporeans here in Guangzhou? Relocated here for good. Staying in Tianhe district. Any kakis to cheong over the weekend? Appreciate if you can PM me. Bored.
Old 23-06-2006, 05:36 PM
wclee

Re: Guangzhou

i dont know where u man live. if in a hotel,,in any chinese hotel, there is a hotel number dictronery. have u found it,, there is a department called----massage or hair care,, call them,, told them ur room No...immediately,,a fucker will appear in front of u.

remeber,any hotel.usually 150-500 one shot, if fucker find u are a freigner,,they could bid a higer price.dont tell them u are a singaporean, or Hk, or taiwan,,say u are a local,,u dont speak chiense well.
Old 23-06-2006, 05:41 PM
wclee

i dont know where u man live. in any hotel in chian,,there is a dictronary on the dest,,have u found it,,,its like a yellow page..u could a hotel depatment called---massage or hair care..call them,, and tell them ur room NO.

immidiately a prostitute will appear in front of u.

usual price vary from 150-500chinese Yuan/shot

dont let them know u are from singapore,HK or Taiwan. just tell them u r a local and u dont speak chinese well.

they will massage,,then blow job withour condom,,and fk.maybe they will inbite u to join her shower
Old 23-06-2006, 05:45 PM
wclee

Post Re: Guangzhou

in any hotel in china,, u could find a dictronery ,similar to a yellow page, on ur desk.i hope u man stay in hotel.

u could find a deparment called massage and hair care. call them and tell them ur room NO

later in3-5min, a very beautiful gal will appear in front of u

150-500 chinese yuan/shot

dont let them know r are from singapore,HK,taiwan. they could call a higer price.u just say r are a local and u dont speak chiense well.

they usually will invite u to join her shower, and massage, blow job withour comdom and fk
Old 24-06-2006, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
flyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in GZ
Any fellow singaporeans here in Guangzhou? Relocated here for good. Staying in Tianhe district. Any kakis to cheong over the weekend? Appreciate if you can PM me. Bored.

well since u have relocated to GZ - its also best that u find a decent working gal and make her yr temp gf. But if u r with yr family then, its best not to - but there are many places ie like massage parlours and u can easily make firnds at the many foot massage centres (usually are "clean" ones"). But if u need just a quickie - then hang around in front on the side of the main road in front of Garden hotel after 730pm and there will be some FLs, or better go to the side road - across the hotel where Starbucks n McDonald is.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:03 PM
sammycheongster

Hi Friend

Im also base here for the past 2 years and I live around Tian He. Private me if you wish.
Old 02-08-2006, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1092 / Power: 20
mac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Guangzhou

Dongguan nothing much in action..every mth travel there two time or more..
wash leg spa alot... gals must wait still night fall..after 9 plus alot street hooker along the street..price between 1 shot RMB 150-200 overnight(2 shot only...)300-400.. think better sian those leg spa mei mei can have free fuck usually i stay in humen.. enjoy fucking...
remember to up me
Old 02-08-2006, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac75sg
Dongguan nothing much in action..every mth travel there two time or more..
wash leg spa alot... gals must wait still night fall..after 9 plus alot street hooker along the street..price between 1 shot RMB 150-200 overnight(2 shot only...)300-400.. think better sian those leg spa mei mei can have free fuck usually i stay in humen.. enjoy fucking...
remember to up me
Haha...dongguan is quite big and u hv either goto the wrong part or u doesnt know where to go ???

Go read the CP thread n u ll know what i mean....

Beside Cp ...there're Zhang Mu Tao, Tsing Tang, Qiao Tao, HengLi, Houjie, Changan, Shi Jie, Shi long etc....plenty of fun..... Humen too...there r a few good class ktv n plenty BBS.....

I think u're like a goody tourist lost in a "wonder" land.......Hehe.... No pun intended.

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1