The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 18-07-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
JackyPhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackyPhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Always with the girls know at clubs
Old 18-07-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Ex-colleague. Single mom.
When I was still with company, we would have short casual chats if our paths cross in office. Good chemistry but nothing very special.

After I left company, dunno how come we started texting each other and had good vibe. She always tell me she go party go drinking.

Then one day she jio me go drinking so ok lor. Picked her up and we went to a pub area to drink. She wanted whiskey so ordered a bottle with mixer. I told her I was driving so she better drink more. She said ok no problem!

End of the night of coz she got damn high. I helped her to the car and went to the driver side. I turned to check if she ok then saw she totally removed her clothes!
She keep asking me to fk her so of coz I must help a lady right? Super wet and I shoot inside her then sent her home. First and last time as I blocked and delete
Old 19-07-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
johnkenny3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
When I was still with company, we would have short casual chats if our paths cross in office. Good chemistry but nothing very special.

After I left company, dunno how come we started texting each other and had good vibe. She always tell me she go party go drinking.

Then one day she jio me go drinking so ok lor. Picked her up and we went to a pub area to drink. She wanted whiskey so ordered a bottle with mixer. I told her I was driving so she better drink more. She said ok no problem!

End of the night of coz she got damn high. I helped her to the car and went to the driver side. I turned to check if she ok then saw she totally removed her clothes!
She keep asking me to fk her so of coz I must help a lady right? Super wet and I shoot inside her then sent her home. First and last time as I blocked and delete
Shoot inside then you blocked and delete her? Shit
Old 19-07-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Ex-gf which I already broke up with.
1-2 weeks after we broke up, we were still texting and she jio me for after work drinks with her colleagues and her.
So ok I went over cautiously (like so weird right?) and had a drink with them. Throughout the drinks session, she kept suan-ing me to her colleagues. I just laughed it off but not sure where this was going. Semi regretting even turning up.
When time to go, I offered to send her home out of courtesy but when in the car she ordered (yes ordered) me to take her to my place. I was damn confused coz already broke up but she got damn fierce about it so I guai guai brought her home.
Gave her a solid farewell fuck session as per request. She moaned so loud I am sure all my neighbours heard lol
Oh she is ex lesbian. I was her first guy after she switched teams

Last edited by Seven7up; 19-07-2023 at 05:34 PM.
Old 19-07-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

known this girl through dance classes..quite a chio gal who knows how to dress up...danced with her as a partner a couple of times...went out as a group also...so one time we had a gathering and we went karaoke after lunch..she was trying to flirt or something else...asked me to teach her some bachata moves...I told her next time lah...now singing...after that we went to play snooker...that is when things became hot...we were put in 2 groups, competing against each other, she was in the opposite team...then she was saying that I cannot guide my own team members how to play as I was a good player..so she pretend to stop me from giving instructions by using her butt to push me to the wall, and then spreading out her hands to stop me from moving forward..she was wriggling her butt at the same time...in a short while, my little bro was rough handled by her butt and it did hardened a bit, and I think she felt it..she didn't stop and the wild movement of her hands also got contact with my body...walau! cock want to stand already..but endured...after that gathering, she also asked me out for jogging with some dance class mates...she was wearing tight shorts and jogged beside me and chatting with me...I was so breathless already and she took her chance again to touch me...I didn't reject her but things did bot go further until one day I met her at outside...she just came over and gave me a hug which I reciprocate (I did more this time by hugging her waist) Sadly she told me she is getting married soon...and what a waste I could have gone further....
Old 19-07-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro wahhero

up you 20 points

also same same. hug big bust colleague when having breakfast in her home (this is after I left the company). only hug hug. cannot go further due dh in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
..and what a waste I could have gone further....
Old 19-07-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameslsk0099 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
known this girl through dance classes..quite a chio gal who knows how to dress up...danced with her as a partner a couple of times...went out as a group also...so one time we had a gathering and we went karaoke after lunch..she was trying to flirt or something else...asked me to teach her some bachata moves...I told her next time lah...now singing...after that we went to play snooker...that is when things became hot...we were put in 2 groups, competing against each other, she was in the opposite team...then she was saying that I cannot guide my own team members how to play as I was a good player..so she pretend to stop me from giving instructions by using her butt to push me to the wall, and then spreading out her hands to stop me from moving forward..she was wriggling her butt at the same time...in a short while, my little bro was rough handled by her butt and it did hardened a bit, and I think she felt it..she didn't stop and the wild movement of her hands also got contact with my body...walau! cock want to stand already..but endured...after that gathering, she also asked me out for jogging with some dance class mates...she was wearing tight shorts and jogged beside me and chatting with me...I was so breathless already and she took her chance again to touch me...I didn't reject her but things did bot go further until one day I met her at outside...she just came over and gave me a hug which I reciprocate (I did more this time by hugging her waist) Sadly she told me she is getting married soon...and what a waste I could have gone further....
wah this makes me want to join dance school also...
Old 20-07-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

siao ah u, so many bros here looking for FBs also cannot find..u got the chance n u blew it...wats wrong with her ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-07-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ex-gf which I already broke up with.

Gave her a solid farewell fuck session as per request. She moaned so loud I am sure all my neighbours heard lol
Oh she is ex lesbian. I was her first guy after she switched teams
Wat kind of les she is ??...butch or femme ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 20-07-2023 at 05:31 PM.
Old 20-07-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11055 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Super wet and I shoot inside her then sent her home. First and last time as I blocked and delete
What makes you end ties with her so quickly?
Old 20-07-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11055 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sadly she told me she is getting married soon...and what a waste I could have gone further....
Maybe she's hinting you to give her a good one before she got married...
Old 20-07-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
siao ah u, so many bros here looking for FBs also cannot find..u got the chance n u blew it...wats wrong with her ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
What makes you end ties with her so quickly?
At that time I was married + 1 fb (10yr). Cannot be too greedy or else everything explode mah. In fact that time I had sadly rejected one super chio and flirty intern who wanted more.
Anyway I cannot reveal too much about the single mom one except to say she is quite trashy type so just one off pump and dump.
Old 20-07-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wat kind of les she is ??...butch or femme ??
Femme. I can still remember her boobs v nice. Big and milky white haha
Old 24-07-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Lady from dating app first date.
During covid period I matched with this pretty lady. Mid 30s. Long hair, slim body.

Because of social distancing etc, she suggested I tapau to makan at her place near town area. (Normally I do picnic dates for social distancing safety but she scared hot.)
So I tapau jap bento sets + 1 bottle sake and she met me downstairs. She was dressed normally with wind breaker.
She was renting a room in a shared unit so we makan on a small table in her room.
We enjoyed the meal and chat. Turns out she works in education.
After makan we pack up the containers and wipe table and I tot maybe we will have some tea and more chit chat.

But when I went to throw the rubbish and turn back around, she had unzipped her wind breaker down midway to display her gorgeous cleavage. "Full C cup!" She proudly revealed. From my thorough 10-point checklist analysis later, I could tell they were enhanced but beautifully done.
My jaw dropped. Okayyy the evening is moving faster than I imagined.
She asked me if I liked what I saw and I could only blurt out "yes beautiful".
Then she maituliao jumped into bed and asked me to join her.

It was clear she is a nymphomaniac. Insatiable hunger for sex. 4 hours and many rounds later using every body part and every skill I had, i was totally utterly completely drained. She was super high on my pussy eating and wanted more and more until my face almost cramp haha. She was addicted and kept wanting even more and wanted me to sleep over. Every time we cuddle to sleep, within 5min she start stroking my cock again and we go yet one more round. Is like never ending fucking!

But I knew I had to go or else she will surely drain my life force. Yes it was that insane!
Coincidentally her pussy sustained some small nicks from my fingers coz she demanded so much hard fucking. So she also called it a night.
I literally staggered to the mrt station and managed to catch last train. I felt like I just completed the Olympic decathlon event. Never have I fucked such a sexually demanding lady in my life. There was almost no rest between each round.

I am pretty sure some bros here may have fucked her before. She super loves sex and A LOT of it and frequently.
In fact, I wont be surprised if she is sbf member.
Crazy memories haha
Old 24-07-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro Seven7up

nice encounter.

up you 20 points.

Quote:
Lady from dating app first date.
During covid period I matched with this pretty lady. Mid 30s. Long hair, slim body.

I am pretty sure some bros here may have fucked her before. She likes sex and A LOT of it and frequently.
In fact, I wont be surprised if she is sbf member.
Crazy memories haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1