The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2024, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8177 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Thank you so much WB and happy CNY.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 22-02-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Thank you so much WB and happy CNY.
Bro, welcome!

Happy CNY!

Good evening,

Here is a tip on getting women. It's very basic yet many men do exactly the opposite.

Why Ignoring Her Makes Her Want You

by CCdeville

When I was 19 my mother used to baby-sit this cute little 5 year old girl we nicknamed Muffin.

Now of course everyone loves little girls and everyone is always telling them how cute they are, pinching their cheeks, and showering all kinds of attention on them. It was no different for little Muffin.

Myself, not being so impressed with young children, I used to come home, interact with my family, eat dinner, and eventually go to my room hardly acknowledging Muffin's presence.

And when I did speak to Muffin, I spoke to her as if she were an adult...

Not making little baby sounds and pinching her cheeks like everyone else did.

My New Shadow

Amazingly, she would follow me all over the house just to see what I was doing.

She would ask me all kinds of questions in her own childish way and wanted to spend time with me, even though everyone else was paying her the attention.

One day, after being annoyed at Muffin constantly trying to be my shadow, I asked my mother why this little girl wouldn't leave me alone.

And mom answered...

"It's because everyone else showers her with attention and you ignore her."

Women Don't Change Much

The point is that women don't change much.

By the time a girl grows up, she's already accustomed to being the center of attention. She expects it, especially from men.

And as with anything, when you expect it, you usually take it for granted.

As a Don Juan you have to break the pattern that she expects.

When you talk to her, talk as if you would to anyone else, almost as if to say, "I get along with everyone." Don't call her every day and shower attention upon her right away.

Force her to come to you by not doing what every other poor sap has already done.

You will stand out. You will be different.

And she will be intrigued.

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening,

Here is a research article on the importance of penile-vaginal intercourse on life's satisfaction. All other forms of sexual behavior are less satisfactory.

Satisfaction (Sexual, Life, Relationship, and Mental Health) Is Associated Directly with Penile–Vaginal Intercourse, but Inversely with Other Sexual Behavior Frequencies

Results
For both sexes, multivariate analyses revealed that PVI frequency was directly associated with all satisfaction measures (part correlation = 0.50 with sexual satisfaction), masturbation frequency was independently inversely associated with almost all satisfaction measures, and noncoital sex frequencies independently inversely associated with some satisfaction measures (and uncorrelated with the rest). Age did not confound the results.

Conclusions
The results are consistent with evidence that specifically PVI frequency, rather than other sexual activities, is associated with sexual satisfaction, health, and well-being. Inverse associations between satisfaction and masturbation are not due simply to insufficient PVI. Brody S, and Costa RM. Satisfaction (sexual, life, relationship, and mental health) is associated directly with penile-vaginal intercourse, but inversely with other sexual behavior frequencies. J Sex Med 2009;6:1947–1954.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...43609515325972

Your comments and insights will be appreciated.

I'm not apologetic for getting and keeping the most attractive girls of my type. My well-being and happiness are dependent on it.

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1