The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 26-01-2023, 04:01 PM
Regretfulman Regretfulman is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2022
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
If we turn this argument around, and I go into your church forum with an anonymous nick, then go on a tirade expounding the pleasures of the flesh trade and tell these holy fuckers what they are missing in life - then claim that this is a refreshing change.

How do you think the church-goers will feel?

The only reason you dare to do this, is because the forum is anonymous.
Yes you are right, the only reason why I dare to do this is because its anonymous. Surely im not gonna let all my friends and family know that I am samster who suffered from a sex addiction right?

Then again, the only reason why this forum exists is because of its anonymity. You think a 30 year old married man with kids will openly ask for FLs on his facebook? So im not quite sure what your point on anonymity is all about.

Moving on to your next point, you are comparing apples with oranges. In the context of the church, it goes against their core beliefs. This forum however, allows us to post our reviews and share our experiences. For instance, you are freely allowed to share your bad experiences with MLs/FLs. By the same logic, i should be able to share my bad experiences of chionging(i.e sex addiction).

Next, you are still free to share your views on commercial sex on a church forum. Sure, people will rebutt you, but i highly doubt they will start to throw a tantrum like a little child, which is what you are doing now.

This may be an anonymous forum, but I am fairly certain that you are an immature, emotional, and broken man from what you have written. Perhaps even lost his mind from late-stage venereal diseases.

Take a look around. Out of the 40,000 samsters, you are the only one crying like a kid. Fucking xiasuay.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #17  
Old 26-01-2023, 04:06 PM
Regretfulman Regretfulman is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2022
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggleme View Post
Which church you went for confession?
Novena. I sincerely hope you are not the priest I met.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #18  
Old 26-01-2023, 04:11 PM
peeboy75 peeboy75 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: The depths of Hell
Posts: 449
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 3
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My last day here- This is my story. AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Perhaps you are right, only difference is that I am not putting in any coins lol
I suggest then that you completely stay out of sbf. That's how i quit my gambling for good.. Banned myself from the clubs and never had to go in there ever again. Same that if you stay in this forum, I can assure you within 2 years you will fall..
__________________
Which planet in the solar system gives off poison gas, requires plenty of moisture and is extremely difficult to get into unless you have experience?... Answer: Ur-anus

Last edited by peeboy75; 26-01-2023 at 04:12 PM. Reason: ..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #19  
Old 26-01-2023, 05:26 PM
syncrossed syncrossed is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 98
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 10
syncrossed is a splendid one to beholdsyncrossed is a splendid one to beholdsyncrossed is a splendid one to beholdsyncrossed is a splendid one to beholdsyncrossed is a splendid one to beholdsyncrossed is a splendid one to beholdsyncrossed is a splendid one to behold
Re: My last day here- This is my story. AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
If we turn this argument around, and I go into your church forum with an anonymous nick, then go on a tirade expounding the pleasures of the flesh trade and tell these holy fuckers what they are missing in life - then claim that this is a refreshing change.

How do you think the church-goers will feel?

The only reason you dare to do this, is because the forum is anonymous.
If you actually did that, high chance u may be preaching to the choir

Those "holy fuckers" tend to be the biggest hypocrites around
__________________
Please leave ur nick when u up pts so I can return the favour

Pts exchange: min 6
q: kkevinn6, sgGem, 222nge, Javabeans, BigBird123, Power666, PinkOcean, Joined2005, slicker69, lokmachaudog, undergroundtree, danny888, lazyguy
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #20  
Old 26-01-2023, 07:14 PM
peeboy75 peeboy75 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: The depths of Hell
Posts: 449
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 3
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My last day here- This is my story. AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by syncrossed View Post
If you actually did that, high chance u may be preaching to the choir

Those "holy fuckers" tend to be the biggest hypocrites around
Yeah.. Like those god damn freaking pedo priests...
__________________
Which planet in the solar system gives off poison gas, requires plenty of moisture and is extremely difficult to get into unless you have experience?... Answer: Ur-anus
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #21  
Old 26-01-2023, 08:21 PM
cestycesty cestycesty is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 288
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 17
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
Re: My last day here- This is my story. AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Such is the duality of man. Without light there is no darkness. Hope you find a way to internalize your feelings and make peace with yourself.


But i agree with the emotions part. I also suffered crazy mood swings when i was chionging. Like as if I lost my mind. I suspect is due to the euphoric highs of sex. Too much will disrupt our nervous system and dopamine functions in our brain.
on the contrary, banging helps me release stress. i don't feel like i lost my mind. when i'm really pissed. i would do something really decadent as a reminder how low can a human being get and so long as i still enjoy it. it's not the bottom yet.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #22  
Old 26-01-2023, 08:58 PM
jaggleme jaggleme is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
jaggleme deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjaggleme deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My last day here- This is my story. AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Novena. I sincerely hope you are not the priest I met.
Are you a baptised catholic? Else you should not be receiving the communion!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #23  
Old 26-01-2023, 11:59 PM
Regretfulman Regretfulman is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2022
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggleme View Post
Are you a baptised catholic? Else you should not be receiving the communion!
Lol, how did you know that im not a baptised catholic? What gave it away?

Yes, you're right, im a pentecoastal christian. I know that catholic church forbids non baptised catholics from taking communion. But for us christians, all are welcome to partake as long as you believe in the trinity.

No offence, but my personal opinion is that the truth of the matter lies in the bible. Jesus did not dictate that those who partake must be baptized. I believe that this rule(as well as many other rules and rituals) was man made by the catholic church due to traditional and cultural reasons.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #24  
Old Yesterday, 09:43 AM
jaggleme jaggleme is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
jaggleme deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjaggleme deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My last day here- This is my story. AMA

I really resonate with your story, how you got started is very similar to me. I made a new year resolution not to any whores in SG, except in Japan (because who can resist Japanese girls and their top notch service??!!)
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #25  
Old Yesterday, 11:22 AM
jaggleme jaggleme is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
jaggleme deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjaggleme deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My last day here- This is my story. AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Lol, how did you know that im not a baptised catholic? What gave it away?

Yes, you're right, im a pentecoastal christian. I know that catholic church forbids non baptised catholics from taking communion. But for us christians, all are welcome to partake as long as you believe in the trinity.

No offence, but my personal opinion is that the truth of the matter lies in the bible. Jesus did not dictate that those who partake must be baptized. I believe that this rule(as well as many other rules and rituals) was man made by the catholic church due to traditional and cultural reasons.
Does your Christian denomination have any confession services?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #26  
Old Yesterday, 12:06 PM
Regretfulman Regretfulman is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2022
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggleme View Post
I really resonate with your story, how you got started is very similar to me. I made a new year resolution not to any whores in SG, except in Japan (because who can resist Japanese girls and their top notch service??!!)
Damn bro, jap girls also one of my greatest fetishes. Looks like i can never go to japan alone in the future. If not cfm go on a sex rampage lol
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #27  
Old Yesterday, 12:07 PM
Regretfulman Regretfulman is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2022
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggleme View Post
Does your Christian denomination have any confession services?
No bro, confession is only available in catholic churches
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Amos Yee Can Be A Professional Story-Teller! Little India Riot Story Of 2013! Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 21-05-2015 01:30 PM
Amos Yee Can Be A Professional Story-Teller! Little India Riot Story Of 2013! Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 21-05-2015 12:40 PM
Amos Yee Can Be A Professional Story-Teller! Little India Riot Story Of 2013! Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 21-05-2015 12:20 PM
My Life Story for the past 10 yrs - based on my personal true story celestine1982 Adult Discussions about SEX 23 12-09-2011 09:41 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2023 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2023 ph