The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-01-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappyWipes View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/99-massage/

Usual PS enhancement on her ad but she still has a good figure with smooth and fair skin tone. She is on the slimmer side but not petite framed. Boobs is on the smaller side though, probably a B and shape-wise is not my ideal type (lean towards pointy than round). FN throughout with trimmed southern region.

Didn’t bother with her massage because it is terrible and nothing memorable about her sensual and overall just feels average. I only took basic package so YMMV.

That said I would also describe the limited MLs I visited in the current pool as ‘average’. Plus point for 99 is her FN and young looks.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/kk-massage/

Usual PS enhancement as well, with small amount of blemishes on her body. Normal-sized body type with decently shaped huge knockers. SN with micro-panty exposing her barely trimmed southern region. Massage is one of the better ones I had. Fake cowgirl during HJ with some supposedly sexy sound effects but she isn’t my type so I didn’t like it that much. Finale HJ was fast and furious and she seemed to want to finish fast to give you head massage, which I ended up enjoyed more compared to her ‘sensual’.

Comparing these two ladies I’d rate 99 ahead for her looks but personally won’t RTM to both. I’m fond of nicely shaped boobs but neither of them has it. The last memorable boobs for me was Xiao Xue which I think has since RTC.
Wah.. Very confused. So is 99 a landmine or not..?
Old 27-01-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumminsDiesel View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/elmi-massage/

MR for Elmi

Attitude: Polite, easy to talk to. Consistently provides good service.

Looks: Pleasant looking GND. Around late 20s to early 30s.

Body: Natural and firm Bs.

Location: Convenient. 5-10 min walk from MRT. Bus stop right outside.

Massage: Above average, has strength. Head massage at the end is good.

Sensual: Very good. Extensive catbath and lots of teasing.

HJ/BBBJ: Average.

RTM: Yes. Have already visited a few times. Reliable failsafe that is service oriented.
Try to book her but she never reply my msg lol
Old 27-01-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 2
ZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Wah.. Very confused. So is 99 a landmine or not..?
Not a landmine to me, she has no attitude problem or cut short time or other weird stuff but everything just feels average lor. Already said about her plus points.

I don't think my $120 is wasted.
Old 27-01-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
noczx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried? https://sglonelyguy19.com/mi-qi-massage/
Old 27-01-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

oh MLX also back to work.
Old 28-01-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
oh MLX also back to work.
yeah, just saw her advert posted up
Old 28-01-2023, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy19.com/qian-qian-massage/

MR for Qian Qian

Massage: 9/10 very hard working and Give a solid press those who know me will know what i mean solid press especially those cannot take hard massage you may request less strength if not you cannot take it.
Jua gen: speacial way of doing it as I experience different feel from other, find her quite good actually.: 8.5/10
Pubic Hair Trimming: 10/10 She really do a good trimming.. always went back to her once it start grow like a dark forest. LoL
Overall the two hours spent was worth it as my main focus is a good rub and nice public hair trimming .

RTM: Yes. Have already visited a few times. Reliable failsafe that is service oriented. One of mine top regular.
Old 28-01-2023, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
It seems Elmi is leaving on Feb 15, haven't visited her in a while ever since the 3 heavenly Bossoms and Wencun reached our shores, but probably will 1 last time before she leaves as a thank you for failsafe service during the drought period where there weren't any good quality girls at all.
Leaving for good? The last time I visited her, she said her visa expiring in May, so she'll stay until then. Guess she changed her plans. I should find a time to visit her once more before she leaves.
Old 28-01-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Did she drop her price? I remember it was higher.
nope, she increased her price. it was lower previously.
i also remember she advertised tarma with her jiemei back then (was tempted to try lol), but now seems like no more.
Old 28-01-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
chesser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
FR on https://sglonelyguy19.com/hai-ying-massage/

FR for Hai Ying

After a few weeks of messaging with no reply, she finally replied me. So I made an appointment with her earlier today. I guess persistence workers :P Just like my previous FRs, I won’t go into ratings as it is subjective. This is purely my experience, and other bros might have a different experience.

I arrived at her place punctually, after making sure that she is ok with me not being Chinese, and ergo, not speaking the language either. Seeing her in person, I can tell that she is the person in the photos. But she seems to have lost a bit of weight as compared to the photos on the website. Or maybe it was Photoshop, or makeup. Nonetheless, I wouldn’t reject because she seems pretty enough. That tattoo on her chest is unmistakable. She led me into her bedroom, locked the door, and gestured me to take off my clothes for a shower. She got fully naked too and she showered me, paying very close attention to my genitals. Stimulating, but I know it’s also for her to check for any signs of disease. I got erect, nonetheless. Her boobs are natural and a nice handful, but cannot compare to Du Du, Ka Ka or Lucy, of course.

She then patted me down, and led me to the bed for the massage. Fully nude, she kneaded my back like dough, often sitting on my body, rubbing her bare pussy against me. I was starting to wonder if she was getting stimulated herself. Massage was for about 20 minutes, before she started grazing her boobs up and down, and across my back. I knew what was coming up next, besides my dick, that is. She started kissing my back, and pressed her body against mine. Then, she asked me to flip over. Knowing my problem, I grabbed my phone, used Google translate, and asked her to be gentle as I shoot too easily. She giggled and smiled, and I was taken in by it. She nodded her head, and started to suck on my nipples. She started kissing my body while I caressed hers. My dick was erect already, and I reminded myself to do kegel exercises to keep it in check. I wanted to be gentle with her boobs, but she actually grabbed my hand and asked me to give them a good squeeze. Ok, I guess gentle isn’t always what a woman wants. At one point, she hugged me tight and my dick was pressed against her pussy. I didn’t want an FJ though, so I didn’t follow through on the opportunity.

She lowered herself down, and started licking my dickhead and shaft, but ever so slowly, as per request. She then proceeded to lick and suck on my balls. After a few minutes, she lifted both my legs and bent my body so she could do an AR on me. Boy, was she thorough. To be frank, though, I’m not really a fan of AR, but no biggie because it helped me control my excited dick and made it flaccid a bit. After she was done with the AR, she started the main deed of BBBJ. She got me hard again by bobbing up and down with steady strokes. She knew by my growing member in her mouth, that I was going to cum soon enough. She then focused on my head, sealing her lips around it as her tongue swirled around. Sure enough, I came in her mouth pretty quickly. She didn’t let go of my dick though, until she was sure I had stopped pulsating. She spat it out, filled her mouth with really warm water and went back to sucking my dick, making sure it is really clean of cum.

Satisfied, I showered again, got dressed, thanked her for her service and consideration to my request, and paid her. Will I RTM? Maybe. But she is nice…only that the language barrier can be a factor. But for 2 blues and 2 reds, you can’t go wrong.
Hi bro, i tried contacting this lady for few days..
whatsapp, sms, normal call and whatsapp call..
all no reply.. quite weird..
is it only me facing this issue?
Old 28-01-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesser View Post
Hi bro, i tried contacting this lady for few days..
whatsapp, sms, normal call and whatsapp call..
all no reply.. quite weird..
is it only me facing this issue?
It’s not just you, bro. All my previous messages went unanswered too. I got lucky that she finally answered.
Old 28-01-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
dragon00 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

anyone managed to get a reply from linlin this two days?
Old 28-01-2023, 03:55 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon00 View Post
anyone managed to get a reply from linlin this two days?
Many mls took a break during CNY.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-01-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
dragon00 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Many mls took a break during CNY.
Today chor 7 alrdy leh 😅😅
Old 28-01-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future

went to find mango for old time sake hehe. she say cannot give out her wchat. mp somewhere along wc drive in a small mall, first letter P. her massage still as good, looks still as good. she does not offer more than last time, maybe less, but i still enjoyed myself though YMMV.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1