The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-06-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
tastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhasneeds990 View Post
FR for Rion - Thaismile 03/06

OKT 10/10 - Very responsive, very clear instructions
Location 8/10 - Very discrete very far from nearest available public transport
Look 8/10 - Big eyes, not for SYT and slim lover though
Body 9/10 - meat in all the right places, her ass is 10/10 solid tho, not for slim lovers i must emphasise this
BBBJ 7/10 - Hardworking, will attack your balls with good suction tho can feel teeth sometimes
FJ 9/10 - Only tried 2 positions missionary and doggy and regrets man should have fired both in doggy solid ass
GFE 9/10 - Very chatty and able to communicate in basic english, some knowledge of thai would be good
RTF: Maybe, but will try others first since theres alot of options available

I tried RION.

face: nice face 8/10. very nice lips, good for blowjob
butt: very good and bouncy
boobs: C cup nice and can suck
body: not slim, not fat. very curvy
can kiss
can CIM, but i didn't CIM

hard worker. I think first time in SG.

WIR. yes if have time.
Old 03-06-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
fullgrizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone tried Mansion? how’s the stable? trying to get Bow
Old 03-06-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
pinpon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....ghlight=cookie

Fr: Cookie - Seduction

Cookie as delicious as her name. Chose her because one of the newer FLs in town. Why not give it a shoot so we can help each other out.

Looks: 8 photos are heavily edited and with filter but real life confirm cuter don’t look so fake too.

Body: 8.5 considered on the thicker side. Bros who prefer syts can still try. Cause got young cute girl look.

Boobs: 10 si bei dua liap, maybe safer to say is a bigger D. Boob lovers this is one to eye on.

Bbbj: 9 really is buey pai. Many tongue action with a lot of saliva really keep spitting excessively. I like my bjs sloppy and she delivered.

Painting: 7 pretty standard. Just to get her wet enough so I can penetrate her.

FJ: 8 bonked the fuck out of her, listening to her moans just make me more gien to go harder and faster. Made her cum multiples times.

Okt: nice guy with good customer service

Rtf: considering, seduction got many pretty girls
Old 03-06-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
Damn. Missed the chance to catch her! You got some sweet pics of her with her bodysuit man.
Thanks! I find gals very sexy in bodysuit esp when I can just unbutton the crouch area n start feeding on her pussy n ass after the shoot 😁

Don’t worry… there r always new ones coming… just keep pushing forward 😆
Old 03-06-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 5
SuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of light

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....light=maserati

Maserati - Lust365

Looks - 8.5/10 quite chai, can choose better photos to showcase.

Boobs - 7/10 nice to play with, nipple are sensitive easily erected. One hand can grab then another one suck very shiok.

Body - 9/10 nice body shape with great firm ass. Must be do a lot of squats.

Pussy - no hair is clean like baby ass. Smooth. Gets wet very easily.

Bbbj - 9/10 hard working will aim your balls and sensitive areas. Make you feel extra high

Fj - 8/10 tight and wet, like horny bunny can keep going and going non stop. Missionary doggy lotus cowgirl all were position that make me damn shiok.

Gfe - received tight tight hugs.

Rtf - high chance
Old 03-06-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 6
jackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=...8#post21340208
RP Lily

Notorious to some for their highly edited photos
But however I tried lily last night, passable fuckable to me
Big 100% natural tits
Former AXA Insurance Agent in Thailand

Fucking good Frenching
We started frenching from the shower with water running
Then she guided me back to bed WITHOUT DRYING BODY and started Frenching
Fingered her and knew that she’s fucking horny. Super natural wet

Overall good cheap budget bonk
Figure is good, hot milf with abit of curvy hairdo. The sight of that while she do BJ is awesome
But bad location
Old 03-06-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
soccergoal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....ghlight=olivia

Olivia has one of the best working attitude by far. Very hard working and takes pride in what she do. Very horny.

WYSIWYG definitely not bait and no switch, very cute got young poly student feel.

Her service and energy very good can feel she enjoy which makes me enjoy it truly as well.

Overall, good bonk.
Old 03-06-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack2 View Post

RP Lily

Big 100% natural tits

Fucking good Frenching

Figure is good, hot milf with abit of curvy hairdo. The sight of that while she do BJ is awesome
But bad location
Yeah she’s good per my fr
Old 03-06-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 20
Arucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to behold

Today decide to write an fr because I wanna take a break cause fuck too much lately and this girl is really good based on my experience.

Girl: Lexus

Location, and looks body, I shall not got in deep because like previous bro their fr is around there. Looks hot, body not slim but not chubby also, young milf, hot.

Can French, wild and horny when my dick is in her. Wet easily, I think at this point her SVC is up to standard Liao but what makes her stand out or ang Pai material is the second shot. Ssecond shot usually take longer time, she is patient take time to bbbj my dick, touch me. Other might just stop if you your dick don't stand for like 1 mins or so. But she will do slowly, soft, lick ur balls....

Okay, that's my experience.i enjoy my session

My Fav Bt Site

"A Wank a day keep mistress at bay"'s Thread
Old 03-06-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack2 View Post

RP Lily

Big 100% natural tits

Fucking good Frenching

But bad location
Damn that looks delicious
Old 03-06-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post
quite disappointed with the recent batch of ladies, feel like wasting my money..

Recently tried Bella thought was decent but then later saw she advertised raw.. wtf.. would have avioded if i knew she offered raw.. chiong safe bros.. better safe than sorry.. don't let 5mins of pleasure ruin your life..

Then tried back my usual stable got new girls.. tried 2 new girls both cmi.. one i even suspect is post-op LB.. wtf man.. the pics flitered nvm but real life is cui.. can't even get a shot out.. zzz.. end up just pretend i came and zao.. don't want to offend the OKT so i won't name the stable..
Can share the post op LBs to help fellow brothers here please?
Old 03-06-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mercedes - Lust365

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=881536

Pictures about 90% correct. Skin has a few scars, blemishes and some tattoos. The first picture with the pink dress is how she opened the door.

Sexy small girl. Cute with braces. Seems innocent but isn't. From Isaan. Only 22 and in the business since 18 years old. Gogo bars in Pattaya and recently in Japan for 1,5 years. Quite some kinky weird sex stories. English passable. Bit too much make up with flakes. Very chatty and friendly. Slim with nice ass and nice man made boobs with small pink nipples.

Shower together where the action started with frenching, fingering and BBBJ.

On the bed nice catbath followed by more BBBJ and frenching. Slow and sensual. Got wet pussy. Nice. Continued in 69. Nice pink pussy; clean and no smell but has small bush.

Proceed with FJ. Happy with my big tool. Some honestly say they don't like big (pain) but this one was very happy with it. Tight, good stereo and seems to enjoy. Few OMG's. She's a naughty girl who likes her line of work. Wasn't offered AJ like others but may ask on my RTF. Few positions and came hard.

After the deed cuddled a bit. No time watcher. Sweet and chatty.

Plan to RTF if time permits.
Old 03-06-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Manhasneeds990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
How’s her boobs ah? Is it natural and soft?

Yes it is and she like people to grab her boobs during FJ
Old 04-06-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
rubble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Lexus from Lust365. Booked on her arrival day late night (30th May).

Location: Central area with nearby MRT. Parking available across the road. Went close last 10pm so zero to none human traffic. Need to climb flights of stairs, dark and narrow.

Toilet/Bath SOP: 2 normal sized shared bathroom at end of corridor. Towel is thin with fluff like other bros mentioned. Does its job but will have fluff around ur tool. Nothing special happened in toilet.

Looks: Similar to picture, give discount for filter of face. Main attraction was her melons in preview pic OKT sent. Late 20s

Body/Boobs: Average figure with slightly firm enhanced boobs and suck-able nip

French: Did not request / initiation cos Lexus asked straight away and started attacking after towel came off

Painting: Region was not shaved as she just arrived and did not try.

BJ: Wasn’t anything special but covered both tool and balls. Some DT on 2nd shot when she kneeled on the floor and I was seated at side of bed.

FJ: Only tried cowgirl and some doggy and she did most of the job as was tired during visit. Loads of soft moaning by the ear with licking and kissing of neck. Need to let her know how ‘rough’ you like, if not might have love bites!

Experience: Felt like meeting up with long lost FWB and had supper inbetween shot to chit chat. Finished off round 2, hugged and said goodbye.
Old 04-06-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Mercedes

Looks 6/10 xmm average
Boobs 9/10 enhance
Bbbj 10/10 good
Cim 10/10 very good

Last edited by Loadedgun; 04-06-2022 at 09:37 AM. Reason: .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1