The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-12-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Vee - K888

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=910584

First time booking with this operator, verification was quick and easy.

Location might have changed, better check with operator. Hopefully for the better as the entrance can be quite daunting. Might want to being your own towel.

Prior booking, not many FR on her but decide to go ahead with the booking. Similar as shown in pics, slim and petite with nice pair of inverted nips knockers.

Doesn't speak much English but speaks french well, she's on braces and might feel a bit of it during bj but not that extreme. FJ was good given her small size, could accomodate different position, carry her around and doesn't supress her moans.

Overall she's a sweetheart with all smiles and out to please despite the language barrier. Would rtf if she changes to other location.
Old 09-12-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR: RINDY @ LOVER'S FORTRESS

This is an overdue FR for Rindy who ended work yesterday but thought I'd just share it here anyway.

Was attracted by her full back tattoo and always wanted to bonk a "Yakuza-style" FL. Now on to ratings:

OKT: 10/10
First ever booking with the Lover's Fortress and they were prompt & responsive with clear instructions. They also have 1 of the most competitive rates in Dome 1 vs the other stables so that's a PLUS

Hotel in G area. MRT is about a 20 min walk away so don't even think of taking public transport unless you have a direct bus to that area.

Bros who drive will find it easy to find parking.

Bonking Premises: Its a 2 star hotel so don't expect too much but the good news is that you can access her room via the backdoor staircase and won't need to register at the hotel reception.

Room & Toilet are basic and nothing to shout about but the towels you get are hand towels not even bathroom ones i.e. its like 1/3 the size lol. Guess with their cheaper rates they had to cut cost somewhere.

Face: 7/10
20% discount from photos in her listing with the usual sharpening & complexion smoothing but there are no surprises here and what you see is what you get.

She is 31 years old and this is her 1st stint in SG. She has done some cosmetic procedures on her nose and cheeks and her skin complexion has some acne marks. She is also fairer than the average Thai but not "Chinese fair". I would say its 2 or 3 shades lighter than the average Thai tan.

Personally, to most bros she will come across as the attractive MILF next door that guys would fantasize about bonking.

Body: 7.5/10
Height is as advertised at 1.61M and she her enhanced D cup boobs plus her full back tattoos are her standout feature. Her overall build is slim but not petite i.e. I wouldn't describe her as skinny.

What I liked is that her Boob job was very well done in terms of the shape even though its a little on the firmer side. Small nipples with tiny areolas round out the package.

She also has great skin with a shaven pussy with hairs trimmed down short below. Funnily this time around I ate her out as something about her pussy was so attractive that I couldn't resist doing so. No foul odours or taste detected when I went down on her.

BBBJ: 7/10
No "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" techniques here but I would say her BBBJ style is the slow and sensual type.

No DT or fancy speed variations but she does make sure to give attention to licking your shaft and balls.

Overall, she is the type that you will need to take the lead guide her to do it the way you like and she is very accommodative.

FJ: 8/10
Shower is 'SOP' without anything special and the funniest part was when she handed me a hand towel to dry me up. She mentioned that the OKT did not provide any towels so she had to buy those 5 for $1 hand towels for customers.

She wont initiate frenching but will do so if you initiate and you can french her as much as you like. No DFK but she will generally give you some tongue action.

Pussy is rather tight but not tight to the extent of a SYT/XMM as she has been in this line for many years. She had to use quite abit of KY as she said I was bigger than most customers in SG she encountered (prolly just her trying to make me feel good)

Rotated between 3 positions: Cowgirl, Missionary & Doggy and finished in Doggy.

The HIGHLIGHT of bonking her is doing her Doggy style as you can see her full-back tattoos while grabbing her meaty butt which was such a turn on for me visually as I always wanted to bonk a Yakuza-style FL hard and fast in doggy position.

Also, it just so happens that doggy is her favourite position so it was a win-win for me situation for me!

GFE:8/10
She has a decent level of conversational English and I did not need to rely on Google translate at all.

Her overall vibe is very playful and will engage you in conversation. She will also hug and kiss you on the cheek in between shots. She reminds me of my Uni FWB just that with a full-back tattoo a touch of 'Yakuza' oomph!

Learnt that she worked in Korea for 5 years previously and that was where she did her boob job + facial cosmetic procedures.

RTF: Yes!
Too bad I caught her during her 2nd last day of work else I would have RTF-ed at least 2 more times as I'm a sucker for "Yakuza-style" ladies.

If you're looking for the PSE or "Commando Rape" type of FL she won't be your 1st choice but if you're looking to Bonk an "Yakuza-style" FL she will make your fantasies come true.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry

Last edited by SeventhFiend; 10-12-2022 at 08:13 PM.
Old 09-12-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
eggtrey is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=910738&highlight=amy

Pretty and cute girl with a nice body look abit like goldilocks because of her gold curls

Started off with a nice catbath and followed with a solid Bbbj.. Nearly cum in her mouth but manage to stop her in time.. She capped me and went for a cowgirl.. It was a great view for me as I watch her twirling her hips and thrusting herself up and down...

Changed to missionary after awhile as she seemed tired already haha.. Pumped her hard in missionary and I still rmb she said cumming.... Together.... HUGE TURN ON!!! She said it with that cfm face which I cannot tahan and exploded inside her... Cleaned up in the toilet and she ask whether I wanted a massage.. Of cuz

Ended with a pleasant conversation and on and good note, tipped her.
Old 09-12-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
FR: RINDY @ LOVER'S FORTRESS

( Click to show/hide )

[...]

If you're looking for the PSE or "Commando Rape" type of FL she won't be your 1st choice but if you're looking to Bonk an "Yakuza-style" FL she will make your fantasies come true.
Those tattoos look great! I don't know why so many of them are so inclined to hide them during my shoots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Maybe must go n fuck her again this weekend...

( Click to show/hide )

Stop tempting us haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickstokes View Post
But remember what the main course is bros 🍑🍑🍑
( Click to show/hide )

Especially so in that position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBeasts View Post
[...]

( Click to show/hide )

[...]

Rtf : yes if I have the time and have feeling for sashimi again

Overall 9.5/10 experience for me.
Seems like another great lady from Empire again. If only my time and wallet permits.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Sexy Photo FR - USD (LF)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 09-12-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=910584
Vee from kingdom deserve a shout out for bros into service cutie
OKT: 10/10 fast response and flexible to my enquiries
Looks: 8/10 same as advertised, cute and smile
Body: 8/10 not slim type but meat at right place, very tight body maybe exercised a lot, handful natural boob good to suck
Pussy: 10/10 very cleanly shaved, tight and juicy
Painting and fingering: 10/10 enjoyed and easy to come as really tight and seems low mileage
FJ: 9/10 multiple positions over 1 and half hour non stopped, best one is in front of the mirror doing reverse top ride, very service oriented and make sure she do everything to make you happy and come for her
GFE: 8/10 limited English but can communicate with Google translate, massage is good
RTF: big yes
Old 09-12-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3513 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

Want to bump her up for more bros to enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboiboi View Post
RP - PAMMY

OVERALL REMARKS: 99.99% HAPPY
All of photos title: Let you see everything but let you see nth

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread...7#post21872147

Reached site, no need to register., in between orchard and somerset mrt

Looks according to photo: 9/10 Similar to the photo (She is a bit more tanned, abit pimple here and there)

Some small Actions: I put down bag, immediately hug her and start feeling her body all over liao, ultra smooth skin, got tattoo, totally my fetish!!!

lick her nipples 1 round first !

Dry body, hug abit, signal me to stand on bed while she kneel on the bed in-front of me to do my fav BBBJ

Looks to me: 8.5/10 , Definitely piakable
Body: 8/10 - slim
Pussy: Clean Shaved, QUite wet when i insert my fingers in.
Kissing: 9/10 - She is very open to kissing
French: 7/10 - Tongue twisting abit, but she is green on this
Boobs : See photo bro

Lay me down while she go south
BBBJ: 10/10 - slow, soft, gentle suction
FJ: 9/10
My Favourite doggy for the 1st round

2nd round of cos have to pump her this way

Need to try Loveaffair88 TIP next! She seems to be my type

Trying to break my 4,000 Points, if you like the review, just up me
Old 09-12-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
skider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, thanks for the recommendation.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 10/10 got figure
Boobs: 9/10 enhanced but still nice
Fj: 10/10 tight
Bbbj: 8/10 good but I prefer DT and faster tempo

Jasmine is a accommodating lady with strong GFE, not a time watcher also. Place was also quite easy to access 👍🏻

RTF: definitely
Old 09-12-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
peacenotwar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=910739&highlight=fon

Fon - Lust365

Looks: 9/10 gorgeous babe, very pretty and sexy.

Body: 9/10 slim and slender shape, sex body.

Boobs: 9/10 natural are bonus for me, size doesn’t matter.

BBBJ: 9.5/10 good sucking skills, she is legit good and powerful. Got to say she is really hardworking.

FJ: 9/10 accommodating and wild in bed, make me song song all the way. She is a wild partner in bed.

GFE: 10/10 good and comfortable.

RTF: for sure
Old 09-12-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 11
Veliant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVeliant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fon Mansion 09/12

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=909624

Disclaimer: no ratings, JUST my experience so YMMV

Was looking through and quite like Fon's photo, so texted Bro Mansion for a slot.

Booking/Verification: Simple and easy as I booked with bro Mansion before.

Location: Hotel in G area, no need to register as long as you follow bro Mansion's instructions

Looks: photos definitely not recently taken, which is a shame. I would love to meet her at that point in time. So discounts given, but overall to me, she still looks okay, in fact her looks started to grow on me through the session.

Shower: although Fon joined me in the shower and washed me thoroughly, but no action here.

French: Started with light kisses, then the pace picked up and we ended up sword fighting before I surrendered and decided to punish her in another way.

Painting: Fon had a slight bush (but nothing too unacceptable), no smell and definitely lovely to paint. Having lost at sword fighting, I decided to fight on another front and got her to lie down. She held on to my hands as I painted her and squeezed my fingers till they were numb after I was done painting with her.

BBBJ: skipped this part as after painting, she just pulled me to her and wanted to cap me on to slide my dick in.

FJ: originally booked for 2 shots, but only managed 1 shot as i lost track of time painting her (seriously, seeing her reactions while I painted her was awesome)

GFE: enjoyed Fon's company, after the 1st shot, we just laid in bed chatting about her life back in Thailand. And she keeps giving hugs and kisses haha.

RTF: would love to but I don't think my schedule can make it as she's leaving next week.

Another big thanks to Bro Mansion for the session.
Old 10-12-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
mephistic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros have tried KinkAngel69!?
Is there any review on Nabi?
Old 10-12-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Darkeno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jigsee

OKT: 10/10 very responsive and supportive, prompt reply, thanks bro

Looks: 8/10 Beautiful Lady.

Boobs: 10/10 Natural A Boobs.

French: 10/10

FJ: 10/10 i opted for 2 shots,
Only manage 1 as it was too intense.

GFE 8/10. 1st time here ask where are tourist attractions super funny and chatty just like your gf

RTF: Maybe. Thanks Bro
Old 10-12-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AdamJordan3385 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for AOM - RollyPolly

OKT - 10/10 = Fast and responsives with very clear instructions.
Face - 8/10 = Pleasant with lots of smiles...nice sets of teeth. Better with make up ON.
Body - 8/10 = Right curves at the right place. All Natural.
BBBj - 8/10 = Sloppy & Wet...Experienced
FJ - 8/10 = Accomodating to all request..No rush.
GFE - 8/10 = Connected well. Friendly..
RTF - 8/10 = Surely
Old 10-12-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
Link7888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soda from Empire6969

Great boobs and butt, nice stereo. Bathes with me.

Service was excellent, took it slow and sensual and was very accommodating.

Massage after the deed was also very good, no slack.

Left reasonably satisfied although just went for 1 shot in 90 min. (prefer quality over quantity)

May not RTM though, as looks wise, not really my type as I prefer slimmer girls. She is a bit on the meaty side (not fat)

Beauty from Love Affair

Again, on the meaty side and has short hair, so not really like the photos.

Nice ass and boobs, managed to get both shots off. So kudos to her on that.

service wise, pales compared to Soda. Doesnt take the initiative to initiate sensual or massage. But accommodating and attitude is not bad.

Mochi from Lust

Slimmer than the above 2, smaller boobs (ok to me) and tight ass.

However, session was terrible - maybe she's green, so a bit clueless?

Despite a 90 min session and I told her to go slow, she tried to cap and ride after 5 min of "sensual". Not even aroused yet :/ but she insisted "can one"

Ride - sit on top for like 30 seconds? then wanted to lie down go missionary. Little bro protested and went soft.

Tried to up the mood a bit with some roaming - She allows licking of nips but no painting (despite advertised), touch south say pain, zzz.

HJ mechanical and sat back facing me for most of the time. Tried to tell her to switch position but communication problems and she didnt really understand (kept asking "why") so a bit give up. Her yawning and keep fiddling with the toilet roll to wipe her hands/mouth also very anti-climatic.

She was keeping track of time (booked 90min) and reminded a couple of times, so that doesnt help the mood. Squeezed out a hj after a painful 50 min, bathed and quickly left by 60 min.

Redeeming factors - she did bathe with me before and after, and attitude is still ok.
Old 10-12-2022, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AdamJordan3385 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for AOM - RollyPolly

OKT - 10/10 = Fast and responsives with very clear instructions.
Face - 8/10 = Pleasant with lots of smiles...nice sets of teeth. Better with make up ON.
Body - 8/10 = Right curves at the right place. All Natural.
BBBj - 8/10 = Sloppy & Wet...Experienced
FJ - 8/10 = Accomodating to all request..No rush.
GFE - 8/10 = Connected well. Friendly..
RTF - 8/10 = Surely
Old 10-12-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: prada
Date: 09 Dec
Shave : No
French: No
English: Yes
Looks: i personally feel the she look the same irl and on picture sweet looking face
Body : slim and seductive
Boobs: Enchanced but soft to the touch
bbj: good can feel her spinning her tongue
Service: proactive and willing to please, didnt play phone , basically the time slot you pay for all the attenion is on you.
Overall :i am old man normally after 1 shot i am done and dont mind even thou i paid for 2 shot. yet she ask me if i am ready for round 2 and i said i am ready but my brother i dunno, she manage to revitalise it with her bbj and got my 2nd round, i am really impressed. her moaning do not sound commercial and actually spur you on to give it hard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1