The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-12-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
vitroman is one of the Best!vitroman is one of the Best!vitroman is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Late FR for Nana, Empire:

Initially wanted to try an F cup from another stable but she left our shores prematurely. Was looking ard for a thick girl and decided on Nana after reading reviews and seeing the live pics.

OKT: Responsive like any other stable. Clear instructions
Look: MILF looking, typical thai tan. Skip if you’re looking for syt
Body: Curvy and thick, esp thighs. Butt wasn’t as shapely as I’d like, but still good for doggy
Boobs: Big and natural, D cup is my guess. Handful and nice for kneading
BBBJ: Opted for BJ. Good suction, had to stop her else will cum. She initiated the reverse facefuck for 2nd shot, and can take quite some pounding. Too bad the condom took away some fun
DFK: She provides but never try. Not a fan
FJ : Did her in missionary while kneading her mammaries. 1st shot in missionary while hugging her. Thought i could last longer for 2nd shot but surrendered in doggy. View was too good
GFE : Shower you head to toe. Keep asking if you ok. Very accommodating to requests. Cuddled and chit chat a bit in between shots, while busy squeezing her big neh neh

2 shots for this price is no brainer. Her customers mostly take 2 shots. Won’t RTF cos too many other options to try, but I’d say it’s a good experience and value for money
Old 10-12-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 17
rvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud of

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=910946
Fr for Soda from CF
Writing this FR to support this hidden gem. Milfy type. Super good BBBJ.
High GFE.
Can blow dam long and wet. Kept sucking even after i came. Dam shiok.
JAV dream come true when she moan during FJ.
Photos are accurate.
Location is nice and clean. Got Sofa, mirror and clean towels.
Catch her soon guys as she considering leaving soon as not much bros booking her!
Old 10-12-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
pinkniprunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Soda – Club Friday

Looks: 7/10 (similar to photo mature beauty look)
Body: 8/10 (petite good good figure slim)
Boobs: 8/10 (enhanced fun to play with)
Bbbj: 9/10 (Good stamina and no rush really sensational)
Fj: 9/10 (Wet and non fake enjoyment, both feel good during sex non commercial)

RTF: definitely on my list of can RTF girls.
Old 10-12-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 11
Zyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to behold

FR for NABI from KINKANGEL69
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=21888875

Looks: 9/10 (Similar to photo, very cute when she smiles)
Body: 9/10 (petite and slim, my favourite type)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (Looks B+ cup, nice to touch)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Good pace to make sure you really enjoy and not rushed)
FJ: 9/10 (knows how to position herself and good at what she's doing)
Massage: 8/10 (enjoyable massage after I let out my soldiers)
GFE: 8.5/10 (Gave me a hug before I left, also able to communicate with her in simple English, and love her humming tunes during massage.)

RTF: Yes

Last edited by Zyrakion; 10-12-2022 at 10:21 PM.
Old 10-12-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kayakracer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soda from Club Friday

Look: 7.3. Mature OL look
Body: 9.5. Sexy slim figure like a model
Bbbj: 9.5. Very powerful bbbj send to me to heaven good stamina got skill
Fj: 9, takes different positions no complaints and very responsive and enjoyable sex
Comms: can communicate without issue
GFE: 8. Hardworking girl and good with ice breaking to feel comfortable during session
Shower: sop but with pleasant attitude
Overall: 8.8
great sex and Accomodating girl with service oriented positive attitude
Old 10-12-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
recesstym deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wagon - Lust

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=9...ighlight=wagon

Wagon is really seductive and attractive. Photos and real life not much difference.

Service:

Bbbj: keep using her tongue to lick and tease my tip. Super skilful and no warning will go super deep. Sloppy and wet experience.

Fj: top notch service, she pleasure me shiok shiok all the way. Very good in bed and accommodating also. Good session.
Old 10-12-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
fisherkong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=9...ighlight=pinky

Pinky - Seduction

Look: MILF looking, typical thai tan. Skip if you’re looking for syt
Body: Curvy and thick, esp thighs. Butt wasn’t as shapely as I’d like, but still good for doggy
Boobs: Big and natural, D cup is my guess. Handful and nice for kneading
BBBJ: Opted for BJ. Good suction, had to stop her else will cum. She initiated the reverse Cowgirl for 2nd shot, and can take quite some pounding. Too bad the condom took away some fun
FJ : Did her in missionary while kneading her mammaries. 1st shot in missionary while hugging her. Thought i could last longer for 2nd shot but surrendered in doggy. View was too good
GFE : Shower you head to toe. Keep asking if you ok. Very accommodating to requests. Cuddled and chit chat a bit in between shots, while busy squeezing her big neh neh
Old 10-12-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Squirrter is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=9...ighlight=apple

Apple - Seduction

Looks: cute looking, super attractive and sexy.

Body: well toned body, shaped like hourglass. Natural C cup boobs.

Frenching: sensual

Pussy: low mileage and no weird smell

BBBJ: good sucking skills, licking and sucking all on point. Professional head giver.

FJ: accommodating and intense love making session. She gave a good ride first and then change to doggy and let me pump that ass hard and fast. Very fast cum and gamed.

GFE: tccs session, very friendly and polite.

Attitude: good

Overall: good bonk, worth my time and session.
Old 10-12-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
FastCarAmos is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Sandwich from Desserts

Hot steamy sexy fuck with a legit SYT who has a tight body.. no wonder why bros here all keep quiet.. SYT with C cup nipples in slim bid and tight ass and smooth skin.. wet juicy tight pussy Low mileage and she can DFK.. all selfish don’t wnana share…
Old 10-12-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
delix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydelix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

August from Club Friday

Decided on August among the many choices available not only within Club Friday but also across so many stables. Final settle down on Club Friday stable as it is a trusted one

Door open and pop out August who I immediately said to myself...okay hosei liao... Confirm money already half not going to be wasted...she looks good, elegant and classy. The rest is how she performs on bed.

After the bathing SOP, I scurried to the bed as my cock is roaring for action, having see her hour glass shaped body... I asked her to ride me and goodness she is hardworking. I can feel that she takes much pride in her work riding my cock. Wanting every thrust she gave, making sure my cock feel all the impact. Even the time when I write this review, I can't help but steam and get hard again.

When it is my time to fuck her, the pounding which I deliver to get and the moans she unleash out, motivated me to tune to higher gear until the point of no return and burst out all the spermy... Very song...1 week of storage and pent up stress all let go in that 1 burst. No wonder they says having sex is good for health.
Looks: 9 (looks like Makiyo, the Japanese who was previously part of Taiwanese entertainment showbiz)
Language : 9 (no problem as she can understand simple Chinese. Spoken English also okay)
FJ : 9 (personally feel tight in her)
GFE : 8 (very high)
RTF : 8.5 (very likely)

Conclude that she is a almost complete package... Besides her looks that is my cup of tea, her FJ service is also passionate. Money well spent on her!
Old 10-12-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
JDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to behold
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=897468

OKT : 10/10 99 Babe, responsive, easy, clear instructions
AREA 地区 : SG Jalan Besar
Name 名字 : Dada
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10 Photo younger and nicer, she is now a MILF. Big bone, not fat.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 30s
Body 身材 : 8/10 slightly plump
Boobs 胸部 : Natural B/C, very nice to play, kiss and suck, she loves it. Nice pink nipples.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8/10, mainly on nipples, enjoyable
French : 10/10, super tongue duel
BBBJ 无套口交 : 10/10, nice long powerful BBBJ, lots of slurping, head twisting, super good
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : offered but do not try
FJ 爱爱 : 10/10 Cowgirl, Missionary, swap many times, even swap to Anal, wild horny fuck
AJ : 10/10, tight fit, started with cowgirl, then Missionary, then doggie, then back to FJ, then AJ again... 👍 👌 👍 👌 👍
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10 lay with me and hugged me chatted with me in Thai, as she slowly got me hard. Kissing me here and there
Massage 按摩 : She offered, but I was in a rush to go somewhere. She knows how to massage from Korea.

Overall Experience 整体 : 9/10 Had a great time

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Her photo is a lot better, but her real looks are a MILF. Older than photo, Kiss, BJ, FJ, AJ skills are excellent. She enjoys both FJ and AJ, and all the way in.

Date / 日期 : 10/12/2022 Afternoon
Old 10-12-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
m1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Nooky KOKO - 9/12

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=910572

OKT: Very fast response, clear instructions. Nice and honest fella, gave recommendations according to my taste.

Location: Apartment type, no registrations needed. Shared bathroom.

Looks: She looks like her photos, i'd say she's much cuter irl. Multiple tattoos on her body. Fair girl from Issan.

Body: Petite, A cups with pointy nips and a firm round ass.

French: Nope. OKT alr told me no frenching, just kisses on the lips.

BBBJ: Very green but she's ok at it, can't expect much from a pretty SYT.

AR: I didn't ask.

FJ: Very very responsive at missonary and doggie, she's not so great at CG. Can take a hard and long pounding without complains.

GFE: Doesnt speak much english, really cute girl who likes to cuddle between the 2 shots. When i wanted to leave she showed the puppy eyes and told me to visit her again. Overall, feels like bonking a classmate/friend who is pretty inexperienced.

RTF: For the price for a SYT, might return once again before she leaves.
Old 10-12-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
BKPM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for jasmine from empire

Looks: She looked like her pics but tanner(to me at least)
Body: She has a nice body no tummy
Bbbj : ok
Fj : ok
Gfe: she was very nice to talk to can hold a conversation and we talked quite abit even offered massage in between and Before shots
Rtf: she is going back soon won’t have the time 2
Old 10-12-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vjay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Jasmine from Empire

Location G area
Look : yeah looks fine .. had a brace.
Body: chiseled....had very good figure.
Boobs: man made...she too love to get fondled
Frenching: was really good. Gave me some tongue. but i didnt want it.
Fj: she was tired for Cow girl. So i took lead and pounded her...

Overall was good .. she wasn't that good in English that made the convo between shot akward.

When i ask for a towel she have me a lunch napkin. That was ROFL moment. Would be nice if okt can look into this.
Old 10-12-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 2
TheTruth89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

INTRODUCING THE TRUTH "2 SCUMS OF THE WORLD".

1. Claim to be boss of stables, book ladies from other stables not related to them and threatened to call Anti Vice on them if the ladies dont work for them.

2. Play "ICE" at the abodes of the ladies they book and places where they house the "stolen from other stables" ladies (hotels). CNB should be very interested in them, see that "milk" bottle in the photo.

3. If 1 is successful, ladies "stolen" from other stables will have to provide these 2 scums free fucks every night, not a cent payment given to these ladies on top of servicing bros who booked them.
Really a WIN WIN situation for these 2 scums.

PEOPLE DO, THE HEAVENS ARE WATCHING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1