The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-01-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Arith is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticskyz View Post
FR for Honda / Club Friday

Location: Near MRT, big and spacious apartment with big towels
Body: humongous tits, JAV julia kind. With big ass 9/10
BBJ: very sensual and can DT 8/10
FJ: accommodating and hardworking 8/10
Service: 10/10
GFE is there. Will B2B with her tits and boobjob. She knows her assets and how to use them. Cause she work in Japan before, she knows service is the most important. After shot, she ask me to just lie down and rest. She wants to make sure customer happy. All the cleanup she will settle for you. Really very service oriented. Keep call you teeruk. She's very chatty and knows what she wants. Similar to what previous FRs say, if you want JAV experience, should go try her. Can see all the previous JAVs coming to life with her.

Will rtf if have time. Wasted she going back soon.

Damn from all the FRs i read she sounds amazing oof
Old 02-01-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 5
derrickxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sarah - Lust365

Looks: 8/10 She looks good enough for me, pretty and attractive.

Body: 9/10 very nice height and just the right body size, not too bony or meaty

Boobs: 8/10 natural B cup boobs, just nice for her size.

BBBJ: 9/10 did it slowly, with passion and super sensual type. Got me really horny after awhile.

FJ: 9/10 soft and nice moans, tight pussy and has the stamina to fuck long and hard. Do it well and see her shiver and when she cums. Super wet and juicy and the sound of it make me cum fast. Good bonk.
Old 02-01-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
SYPUPM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Felt bored and horny on second day of new year...
Saw 99Babe randow girl set meal so jumped into roulette shoot and opening a box of chocolates..

Door opened, quite decent young Thai lass with a little blemishes on her face.. Could see that there was a little nerviousness and the lack of nonchalance and seasoned FL composture - likely she is new to this.. Chitchat abit and we prepared to strip down for duo bath... There is some body art and a cesarean scar.. She bathed and scrubbed me like a baby...

Between SYT and pre MILF.. Decent normal 20+ natural body natural boobs - slight sag B/C cup with sensitive nipples. Naughty old uncle driver me had her good firing all her erogenous zones having her twiching, raising hips, moaning high and yielding goose-bumps when she came... Real tight and moist into action and old driver uncle sure played along... Unlcle driver me like to think that me helped her gone to high high land with her immersive eyes-closed-head-stretched-back expression....

It was a good session even though needing google translate for comm.. Like innocent a young girlfriend willing to please...

By the way, Yaya was the babe. Thanks 99Babe for the routte hit. Worthy 140/2/90
Old 02-01-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
SatuAnam is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...highlight=star

Star - Lust365

Looks: 9/10 90% similar to photo, imo she is really pretty and sexy looking.

Body: 9/10 well toned body, size is really easy to carry and throw on bed kind. Slim and slender. Natural and soft boobs, size is okay.

BBBJ: 9.5/10 strong suction, lots of saliva and good hand stroking.

FJ: 10/10. Very wild lady who loves sex. Can sense that she came a few times and her moanings are a huge turn on. Very satisfied with her service.
Old 02-01-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

99Babe got random girl set meal meh? Where is the info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYPUPM12 View Post
Felt bored and horny on second day of new year...
Saw 99Babe randow girl set meal so jumped into roulette shoot and opening a box of chocolates..

Door opened, quite decent young Thai lass with a little blemishes on her face.. Could see that there was a little nerviousness and the lack of nonchalance and seasoned FL composture - likely she is new to this.. Chitchat abit and we prepared to strip down for duo bath... There is some body art and a cesarean scar.. She bathed and scrubbed me like a baby...

Between SYT and pre MILF.. Decent normal 20+ natural body natural boobs - slight sag B/C cup with sensitive nipples. Naughty old uncle driver me had her good firing all her erogenous zones having her twiching, raising hips, moaning high and yielding goose-bumps when she came... Real tight and moist into action and old driver uncle sure played along... Unlcle driver me like to think that me helped her gone to high high land with her immersive eyes-closed-head-stretched-back expression....

It was a good session even though needing google translate for comm.. Like innocent a young girlfriend willing to please...

By the way, Yaya was the babe. Thanks 99Babe for the routte hit. Worthy 140/2/90
Old 02-01-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
fortunelion is Cool - loads of Potential

Kim - Seduction

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...&highlight=kim

Looks: 8.5/10 cfm face sibei strong, sexy and seductive lady.

Body: 9/10 slim and super sexy, meat on the place it should be on.

Boobs: 9/10 size is just nice for her. C cup boobs, soft and nipple super sensitive. Moan when i touch and lick them.

BBBJ: 9/10 take good care of my balls and cock. Lick and spend a good time to pleasure me.

FJ: 10/10 she is hell of a ride, cow girl and reverse song song ttm. See her ass when she reverse and grab it push it down hard on my cock. Very accommodating to my position changing also.

GFE: kind and caring, told her my back pain and she gave a solid massage for me.
Old 02-01-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
cocknme10 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...ighlight=helen

Name: Helen
Looks: Mid 20s seductress, she look even more better irl. More you look at her, more you like her.
Boobs: Soft natural C tofus with brown nipps.
Body: wonderful figure, slender and slim. Her body is really sex body.

BBBJ: one of the best as I felt it was super good and sloppy and she can take it fast and furious. She did paid attention to the nuts though. Didn’t want to cim because I want more action.

FJ: She's definitely pro active and will take charge on top. Cowgirl, missionary then she requested doggy. During the deed she will occasionally look at u and and give u a CFM smile like she is really enjoying.

RTF: yes
Old 02-01-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
JamesWoon is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by justing26 View Post
Bro, you are lucky. I went through with the booking for the girl "Adam's Wife" as normal, what was advertised and multiple FR saying that she is slim, same as photo, curvy at right spot, nice C+ cups etc, i went up and saw a baby elephant, saggy grandma tits, looks like the photo was from 5 years ago and 4 shades darker. Nvr going back to the stable again
FR wrote gfe, pse but when I was bonking I kana “tsk” from the girl. Lol.
Old 02-01-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 16
willowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyStars View Post
Bro Not Easy really... Xin Ku Ni Le

Its amazing your FRs alongside with the other clones nicks.
Now can just cfm that the stables are together.

U can actually pump 3FRs in 10mins just by changing name on Xmas day and another for your Sis/Bro company in the PM.
Lets just say u Bonk 4 on Xmas Eve. Sibei power i wish i have a stamina like u.

Then Maybe after 2days u bonk again u bonk.

And today u bonk again.
I think Bro Agar Agar can liao.
Your JOIN DATE is 25 Dec 22. 8days bonk 6 really not easy.
This one is what your Full time Job ar?
How can i interview?
Stables need FR writer like this PM me i can do this job discreetly.
We already seeing TRL/GMC/LUST.
You Guys same organization ar?

LF/Kingdom88 have to lie low because of their famous FR writes with beautiful Pics.

So at the moment they will steer out of FRs.

A1/SA Overly photoshopped.

I think Rollypolly is the best around since all already knows their standards so want to take thier girls at their price dont kaopei.

SS/Seduction Quality also drop since pre covid.

I think D1 really die liao. Stay home hj better.

wah bro thanks for the feedback. I’ll steer clear of lover’s fortress, A1, Silkstockings, and of course, Lust365. Thanks for everyone who chimed in and contributed to help weed out these fake pics and FRs.
Old 02-01-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
plstchelmet is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...ighlight=alice

Alice - Lust

Looks: 85% like pic provided

Figure 9/10 : Petite build with soft average size boobs (can pass for boob-lovers)

BBBJ 9/10: One of the best, her tease and licks are sensational

FJ 10/10: First shot done in missionary, could felt the hotness inside her, she was super horny, second shot done in doggy.

GFE 10/10: Full marks doesn't justify the GFE i received from her, she takes a light hearted view on all kinds of situations and knows exactly how to satisfy you, it was like being a real couple having fun together joking about everything and anything. Definitely not a time-watcher!

RTF: YES she is the gem that you're looking for if you like girls with wild personality and happy-go-lucky feel
Old 02-01-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
gucciprada is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Name: May
Stable: Seduction

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...&highlight=may

Looks: 9/10 90% of photos. More or less what you see is what you get. Obviously discount for photo filters the girls take. If you like small petite syt then she is the one.

Boobs: 8.5/10 average size, I don’t mind it at all. Soft and nice to teh.

BBBJ: 8/10 She started in the shower as she was washing me up. Make good eye contact here and there. Lick balls, shaft, and deepthroat a little bit.

FJ: 9/10 She cap and started cowgirl. I usually take a while to go but not sure if she ride well or just one of those days. I bust in like 10mins haha. Pretty awesome time with her.

GFE: 10/10 She is very chatty. Try to cuddle you afterwards. Not a time watcher or play with her phone.
Old 02-01-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
qppk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*FR FOR FL
Date 日期 : 2 Jan

Name 名字: Davy - TRL

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 25 (Acc to her. Seeemed believable)
Body 身材 : 10/10
Boobs 胸部 : 10/10
Kissing 接吻 : 10/10
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8/10
BBBJ 无套口交. : 8/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 9/10
FJ 爱爱 : 10/10
HJ: Didn't try
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10
Massage 按摩 : Didn't Try

Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 : Overall quite brilliant. Location bit far though. But everything else was excellent.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe
Old 02-01-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
axox18 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Kim - SS

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...&highlight=kim

Looks: 8/10, OL with a light tan

Boobs: C cups

Frenching: 8/10, really like the vibes she give

BJ: 8.5/10 not bad, the sloppiness level is there

FJ: 9/10, Not bad, quite tight and sensitive.

GFE: 8.5/10 Can speak english quite well but can feel we really connect

RTF: Overall not bad
Old 02-01-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 8
boiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmann View Post
wah bro thanks for the feedback. I’ll steer clear of lover’s fortress, A1, Silkstockings, and of course, Lust365. Thanks for everyone who chimed in and contributed to help weed out these fake pics and FRs.
It’s quite sad. After disappearing for so long when Dome 1 came back I thought is all the same stables again. But different management. I usually go for stables more for OKT reliability which just translates into better quality.
Old 02-01-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by justing26 View Post
Bro, you are lucky. I went through with the booking for the girl "Adam's Wife" as normal, what was advertised and multiple FR saying that she is slim, same as photo, curvy at right spot, nice C+ cups etc, i went up and saw a baby elephant, saggy grandma tits, looks like the photo was from 5 years ago and 4 shades darker. Nvr going back to the stable again
All these quotes just remind me of that post about that LF girl Bindie a while back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1