The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2005, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Advices for Mainland Players......

Advices for mainland players - laws on prostitution and 48 hours detention.

1、決不要用自己的固定電話和全球通手機聯繫。
2、最好用公用電話,用神州行卡必須用新手機且不能和自己的其他電話卡混用。
3、有公安搔擾,要堅決不承認,讓他找證據,一旦承認就上大當了,麻煩也就大了。
4、即使嫖娼被現行抓,也堅決不承認,只要小姐不供出來,要提起褲子就不認帳, 這是唯一的活路。
5、公安會騙你小姐已經招了,你招了就不通知家庭和單位。但你一招他們肯定通 知,一點也不講信用。
6、托朋友,找關係,塞錢私了可以,但不能承認。
7、千萬注意注意:交朋友,上床是合法行為。頂多是道德問題,公安管不著。 嫖賣是買賣關係是違法行為,但屬人民內部矛盾。頂多罰款,拘留,勞教。 介紹賣淫,雙飛,明知有病嫖或賣,是犯罪行為,屬敵我矛盾。要判刑。

附:《治安管理處罰條例關於嫖娼行為的規定》
第三十條
嚴厲禁止賣淫、嫖宿暗娼以及介紹或者容留賣淫、嫖宿暗娼,違者處十五日以下拘留、警告、責令具結悔過或者依 照規定實行勞動教養,可以並處五千元以下罰款;構成犯罪的,依法追究刑事責任。嫖宿不滿十四歲幼女的,依照 刑法第一百三十九條的規定,以強姦罪論

具體實例 -- 決戰公安48小時
如某人被公安抓獲,在派出所或在公安分局治安科的48小時內如何應對、如何救自己是關鍵。在今年的嚴打行動 中,為了維護社會治安,打擊違法犯罪,公安機關作了不少好事。但在執法中證據不足、定性不准、違反法律程序 的行為屢見不鮮,特別是在抓捕後的48小時留置期限內以口供為中心、限制公民權利的現象尤為嚴重。最近我有 兩位
朋友從二教所裡回家探親,和我說了幾個案例,在聽取幾位網友的意見後,結合我的法學知識, 寫了此篇文章,目的不是教大家逃避法律的制裁,而是給需要幫助的人一些法律援助。無論你在什麼場所,當你和 mm作完愛後,不是先穿衣、洗澡、溫存,頭等大事是處理證據。你在被留置的48小時內死頂是建立在他們沒有 證據的前提下,公安機關雖然以口供為中心,但更重視證據,在沒有證據的情況下只能以口供為中心。按《中華人 民共和國行政處罰法〉的條款,公安機關負據正責任,沒有證據沒有口供,所長、 科長不敢批嫖教,頂多拘留15天,若你有人在外面幫你活動,48小時後放人。他們內部也有錯案追究制度,扣 分、下崗。如你有證據或口供,按《全國人大關於嚴禁賣淫嫖娼的決定》 有關條款,嫖一次9個月;兩次1年;三次1年半,四次2年;第二次被抓馬上2年,治安拘留15 天包括在內。
我有一朋友在去年的嚴打中,在賓館內被雙雙活捉,兩人都光著,但他完事後讓mm事先把證據處理了,在被留置 的48小時內死頂,說我和她光著身子睡覺,也沒搞淫亂活動不可以嗎?他是本地人,公安也不敢體罰和打人,女 人也死頂,最後兩人按《治安處罰條例》拘留15天後給放了。

記住,法律不保護弱者, 只懂法律的人。懂法,心態穩,少說話的人獲救

gigantic_tk
Old 27-12-2005, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
jinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Advices for Mainland Players......

nice... good info.
Old 27-12-2005, 04:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
Advices for mainland players -

Should be "ADVICE for mainland players...".

"Advice" is a non countable noun.. like "rice".

You therefore do not add an "s" at the end as there is no plural for the word. EG... you say... "would you like more RICE..." not... "would you like more RICES..".
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-12-2005, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 19
Keong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, Bro !
Old 27-12-2005, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the advice. I hope some1 can translate into english for easier reference.

1. Dont use your own fixed HP number for communication
2. NEVER ADMIT you called for gals. Even if you are caught in the act, Pull up your trousers and never admit.
3.EVen if they say the gal admited, you should never admit also,
4. Find some connection to get yourself out. Use $$.

Can someone with more powerful chinese translate?

Thanks!

Good DAy

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 27-12-2005, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

I heard that in China it's death sentence for prostitutions.
Take a look at these...

http://img391.imageshack.us/my.php?image=19mu.jpg
http://img457.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20zu1.jpg
http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=30tz.jpg
http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=43pu.jpg

Old 27-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Death sentence for prostitution

Bro Batam_Man,

Are you sure that these women are prostitutes or were caught for other crimes ?

What happen if a customer is caught ? Jail sentence ? Jail + fine ?

Can we bribe them with $$$ if we are caught and how much to pay ?
Old 27-12-2005, 05:46 PM
Samster

gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88
Thanks for the advice. I hope some1 can translate into english for easier reference.

1. Dont use your own fixed HP number for communication
2. NEVER ADMIT you called for gals. Even if you are caught in the act, Pull up your trousers and never admit.
3.EVen if they say the gal admited, you should never admit also,
4. Find some connection to get yourself out. Use $$.

Can someone with more powerful chinese translate?

Thanks!

Good DAy

Let me try to translate from point no. 4........

4. Even if caught with your pant down with a prostitute, you want a way out better don’t admit it (denied it)

5. GongAn will deceive you that the prostitute have admitted and they will not inform your family members if you also admit your doing. The Gong An will not keep their words, definitely they will inform your family members.

6. By all means through friends and relationships (connections), use money to settle the matter privately, but never never admit your doing.

Be very caution:
Becoming friends and go to bed morally is legal and Gongan (Police) will not border. Visiting Prostitute or soliciting are illegal but is very contradicting, at most is subjected to a fine, detention or re-education (labor-work). Recommend a prostitute, threesomes, knowingly got illness yet involves in these activities is a criminal act, but is also contradicting, and is subjected to "more severe " punishment.

gigantic_tk
Old 27-12-2005, 07:04 PM
Samster

Last part of the translation, hope bros here who are well versed in chinese please help to refine it to a more readable text.............

Concrete example –

Decisive detention by public security for 48 hour if somebody is captured by the public security (gongAn), whether in local police station or in the public security sub-bureau public security branch, how to bill oneself out is the key issue.

This year the public security is striking very hard to maintain social order, they raided illegal crime sites and have done many good deeds. But in law enforcement the evidence is insufficient, qualitative does not permit to violate the legal proceeding the behavior of common occurrence, and has leaves alone many deadlines after seizing 48 hours of taking the oral confession at the center, this limits the rights of citizens and the phenomenon is very serious.

Recently my two friends teaching in the institute came back visiting relatives, revealed to with me several cases, after listening to them I have consolidate my legal knowledge, has prodded me to write this article, its goal is not to teach everybody to evade the legal system, but was to give you an insight of these laws and apply it when it is needed

Regardless of where you are, after you have sex with prostitute, be it first puts on the clothes, takes a bath, curbing each other, these major event processes constitute an site evidence. You are left alone for 48 hours to establish the evidence, the public security will take oral confession, if they does not have the on-site evidence . According to "People's Republic of China Administrative Law> the provision, the public security organisation follows according to the responsibility, if not have the evidence it will not have the oral confession, the manager, section chief dare not approve visits to prostitute a detention for most 15 days, if got people outside to help you, after 48 hours they will release you. Internally they also have points system on these trial cases, and got a point-demerit with detention. If you have the evidence or the oral confession, “ Strictly prohibits Decision according to National People's Congress on Prostitution - Patronizes prostitutes" the related provision: visits prostitute for 1st time - 9 months; Two times - 1 year; Three times -1 and half year, four times - 2 years; If get caught second time will immediately detent for 2 years, including the15 day security order detention.

Last year my friend was caught red-handed in nude and in pairs in the guesthouse, after he finished up he lets mm proceeded to take evidence first, in 48 hours which left alone, he resisted stubbornly that he hold her nude body while sleeping, and commit any sexual activity is not possible? He is the native, the public security does not dare to enforce corporal punishment on him, the woman also resists stubbornly, finally both of them got detained for 15 day as per "Public security Punishment Rule".

Remembers, the law does not protect the weak one, only understands the law human. Understands the law, the point of view is steady, speaks little and you are safe.

gigantic_tk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1