The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
just had to post this. last visited l16h69 before covid and it was my first 150$ action in gl, and left super disappointed; it was yi tiao long that eventually reatored my faith in 150cat girls. fast forward 4 years later after covid, went back to this house just to try because why not. went in and there were 3 to choose from, i pick the petite-est looking one, yiyi and paid 150$, below is my sad fr.

looks: 5/10_upon closer examination she is old and milfy looking… not what i expected from 150cat; but nevermind her service may be great i told myself.
body: 6/10_not bad (for her age) have same belly fats and natural boobies but nothing to shout about.
shower: 7/10_nothing to shout, the only bonus is that she allows and encourage me to squeeze her tits and molest her. Things are looking up i thought.
catbath: 6/10_after shower i lied down and she lie beside me and started her cat bath, attacking my nipples, and i squeeze her tits and wanted to finger her, she stopped me, open a condom, and put it on my fingers and told me to finger her like that. I was quite bemused, first time got this request, but i just listened and fingered her with the condom while she mourn fakely.
Cbj: 2/10_after a while she asked i wanna fuck already, i said i need a blowjob first, and she put on the condom, i did not protest because at this point i kinda felt my money is lost already, and just go for safer sex also better. she capped me and started blowing and BRO, i tell you, of all my years of chionging through different scenes and different fwbs; never ever had i have a blowjob so bad. she was suck soooo hard like she want my dick to detach or something. I had to tell her to use less force. it was soooooo bad, it was like i owe her money or she’s interogating me for information. i gave up, and i stand up and i told her not to move her mouth, and i just simulated fucking her mouth until i got hard and ready to pound her.
fj: 7/10_okay, this part she is okay, she is accommodating to different positions. started with missionary, and pound her in different variations for a while, at one point, i was just thrusting while holding one butt cheek. then i withdraw, lied down and ask her to ride me, she climbed on top and rode me, at some point, i was kinda bored and she isn’t very attractive… so i just took control, held her waist and thrust upwards until i came.
gfe: 4/10_before we fucked, she was pretty aloof and awkward… only became friendly after we fucked, maybe she noticed that i wasnt very happy. I was out within half an hour, shouldn’t have paid 150 sial. not sure if i’ll go this house again… after i left, although i released, i still felt empty, and i just went to nearby thai house and did much more satisfying round at a fraction of the price.
rtf: definitely not for her, not sure about the house; give second chance still left disappointed.
Rip to your $150
Old 02-12-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

New to the Geylang PRC scene.

Was told in the past girls can hop between houses but now cannot.

Also some girls ask me to take them to for meals/movie or breakfast on days before the shop open but some girls say cannot go out except when having her period and on rest day.

So confused.

If some senior bros can enlighten me on the rules it would be much appreciated!
Old 03-12-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
New to the Geylang PRC scene.

Was told in the past girls can hop between houses but now cannot.

Also some girls ask me to take them to for meals/movie or breakfast on days before the shop open but some girls say cannot go out except when having her period and on rest day.

So confused.

If some senior bros can enlighten me on the rules it would be much appreciated!
Why you want to take the girl out
Old 03-12-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
To have longer session of “tax-free” bang in comfort of other more conducive bedroom environment?
Old 03-12-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Licensed sex workers are not permitted to interact with customers other than the licensed brothel premises

They will be deported within 48 hours upon surrendering their medical card

Please don't try to get them into trouble cos we are shortage of sex workers already

Spare a thought for them and all samsters please

Your cooperation will be much appreciated by most of us here

Thank you for your kind attention
Old 03-12-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
To have longer session of “tax-free” bang in comfort of other more conducive bedroom environment?
Huh… the only thing that will grow with the lanjiao is the ego
Old 03-12-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
actually it's the girl who asked me to take her go out just to hangout, shop abit etc

Quote:
nah, i read somewhere it's illegal to engage in sexual activity outside the brothel

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Licensed sex workers are not permitted to interact with customers other than the licensed brothel premises

Please don't try to get them into trouble cos we are shortage of sex workers already
yeah that's why i'm asking, cause some girls tell me they can go out in the morning before start work, another girl told me she wants to go out when she on her period, so just trying to clarify.
Old 03-12-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

All these protocols including not permitted to marry a local SG are read up to the WL during the interview and upon issuance of the yellow card. However many WL in the past flouted the rules.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-12-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
All these protocols including not permitted to marry a local SG are read up to the WL during the interview and upon issuance of the yellow card. However many WL in the past flouted the rules.
isn't it like saf, by left by right, just don't get caught
Old 04-12-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1874 / Power: 3
PredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Quote:
isn't it like saf, by left by right, just don't get caught
Can only use the weapon at authorised firing range

Cannot bring the weapon out even without ammunition

wait Yellow card became Red card
Old 04-12-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Dear bros,

here is a short FR for WH17,

WL: dian dian

Ht: 1.6M +++

appearance: sweet smile, 1.6M++ not that type of skinny type, round/big ass, when i go WH17, she stood up hold her hands together and sweet smile at me, giving me the body language wanted me to choose her, so i take lor.

Body: round breast and bottom a batch of bush , not standard inverted triangle hair shape

pre-action: she will use toothpaste to wash your cock, she said can help to kill germs.

AR: NA

BBBJ: yeah

catbath: available

FJ: she willl say some words to seduce you. with good butt good for doggie style.
Old 04-12-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 3
iTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
Dear bros,

here is a short FR for WH17,

WL: dian dian

Ht: 1.6M +++

appearance: sweet smile, 1.6M++ not that type of skinny type, round/big ass, when i go WH17, she stood up hold her hands together and sweet smile at me, giving me the body language wanted me to choose her, so i take lor.

Body: round breast and bottom a batch of bush , not standard inverted triangle hair shape

pre-action: she will use toothpaste to wash your cock, she said can help to kill germs.

AR: NA

BBBJ: yeah

catbath: available

FJ: she willl say some words to seduce you. with good butt good for doggie style.
Wow.. thanks for sharing… Her below is shaven ? Trimmed ?

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 04-12-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Wow.. thanks for sharing… Her below is shaven ? Trimmed ?
don't think so, but this type of thing, she can do it anytime
Old 05-12-2022, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorWolf View Post
Can only use the weapon at authorised firing range

Cannot bring the weapon out even without ammunition

wait Yellow card became Red card
hmm.. pretty sure some ppl have done it before.. girls who enter this trade can't be the type who are highly compliant
Old 05-12-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hmm.. pretty sure some ppl have done it before.. girls who enter this trade can't be the type who are highly compliant
many brothers already gave u their input
so in the end up to u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1