The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 30-11-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Newcastle 2 Man City 2

Former Liverpool player equalized for Newcastle
Jonjo Shelvey what a goal!!!!!
Old 01-12-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how many TV sets were broken in Manchester tonight

Martin Atkinson with the weakest blow of his whistle right in the ear of Dunk so only he could hear it. You cannot make it up:

As for us, shoutout to Wijnaldum for his tireless running in the second half, particularly when we were down to 10. Hendo put a good shift in too. And thank god for Virgil!!

Must say that Bobby and Salah were poor and what the f#*k was Alisson thinking(he could have headed the ball instead)?! Fatigue may be a factor(save for Alisson) so hope Klopp is able to rotate a bit more in the next few matches.

Anyways looking at the current Table makes up for all that stress just now, not just the 11 point lead but also GD +3, remarkable

BELIEVE, the journey continues!

We march on against Everton next on Wednesday night.
Old 01-12-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Goals by VVD 18" and 24".

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 01-12-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Martin Atkinson with the weakest blow of his whistle right in the ear of Dunk so only he could hear it. You cannot make it up:
Martin Atkinson AGAIN!!!
He should be renamed Martin Ferkinson
Old 01-12-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHandcock View Post
Martin Atkinson AGAIN!!!
He should be renamed Martin Ferkinson
This chap just like a whole lot of others outside of Merseyside are pure ABL(Anyone But Liverpool)

In any event, I was just reading follow up comments that the Brighton goal should not have been allowed because apparently there was a Brighton player too close to our wall when Dunk scored which is against a new PL rule implemented this season.

Oh yeah me bad, my comment made below last night was in the wee hours of the morning, so got it wrong. We are actually GD - 3 behind City & Leicester at the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

Anyways looking at the current Table makes up for all that stress just now, not just the 11 point lead but also GD +3, remarkable
Old 01-12-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Once we scored 2 goals I was expecting the players up front to add 2 or 3 goals.
However what a change of events and a stupid mistake by AB which almost cost us 3 points.
Once again no clean sheet and this I will pin this on AB but I felt the midfield players put in 150% which is really good.
Old 01-12-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

The Brighton goal was also a concentration lapse in Pool's defence. .They were taking their own sweet time n not focused. Find that Vvd hasn't been his domineering self lately. He was not as commanding as before compared to last season. Pool's performance was abysmal last night. Luckily we still gotten the 3pts.
Old 01-12-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, this is a really unusual season. Normally we will be looking at the top 6 and wondering who will qualify for Champions League next season.

Spurs? Led by new manager and rebuilding.
Arsenal? Will be led by new manager and will be rebuilding.
Chelsea? Led by new manager and rebuilding
Man U? Led by not so new manager but definitely in process of rebuilding
Man City? Probably squeezed the maximum potential from many of their old horses and will be rebuilding. Fernadinho, David Silva and even Aguero not so young.

Even though we may not be performing as smoothly as last year, we have a big lead. And I think last season, we only began to perform well from Jan 2019, so who knows what Jan 2020 will bring. Now I think collecting 3 points is most important. Play not as good never mind. Next season will be harder once the managers have a more settled squad
Old 02-12-2019, 05:43 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Leicester beat Everton to remain 2nd in table and 8 pts behind.

Arsenal want BR so Leicester may hv turmoil soon.

Old 02-12-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

The Brodge does a Kloppage time, gotta smile but please loose the tracksuit Brendan

The way things are going our Boxing day match against the Foxes might turn out to be a surprising six pointer.

Back to the present, hope Silva is still around for our game against Everton on Wednesday night. Don't want the Toffees to get an unnecessary flip with the sacking of their current manager.
Old 02-12-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Arsenal want BR so Leicester may hv turmoil soon.
Not going to happen..... BR release clause is £14m..... Arsenal not going to splurge that kind of money for a manager.
Old 03-12-2019, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Liverpool v Everton x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50633910
Old 03-12-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Liverpool v Everton

My prediction: 3 - 1
Old 04-12-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Ratface's pussy itching to be gangbang at Old Toilet
Old 05-12-2019, 05:28 AM
Samster

HT score

Goals Origi 6", 31"
Shaqiri 17"
Mane 45"

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1