The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 15-10-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1534 / Power: 4
Hamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant future
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finaldestinatio View Post
Dear all, out of the parkland topic as I saw some post regarding raid. Any one have the experience of repatriation case after raid. If yes, really need to seek for advise. Appreciate if you could pm me. Especially who work in ICA repatriation department
Dude, you think the ICA will reply to your thread? Here? In this forum? This is not …gov.sg leh.
Old 15-10-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Finaldestinatio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsaploh62 View Post
Dude, you think the ICA will reply to your thread? Here? In this forum? This is not …gov.sg leh.
I knew gov is spying this thread too. Else who know where to raid.
Old 15-10-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
They probably know about this site long time already.
Old 15-10-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 3
SalvatoreO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySalvatoreO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Want to fulfil my bucket list. Last time uni near parklane. Always walk pass but back then no money and don’t dare.

Can some one share xq? Or give tips how to bump into her.
Old 15-10-2021, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Don't need. Parklane building management together with the CCTVs specially mounted to monitor the outlets can provide the authorities with all the information they need, including any of your movements. It's just a matter of enforcement action.
Old 15-10-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Guess I lucky tdy. Was in the area so go take a look. Had lunch in the mall, then go walk around, based on the clues in the thread, found XQ shop. Ws open with a lady inside, pleasant looking so proceeded with the usual. Turns out is Xq. Overall a decent session. Attitude as written in the thread, was pleasant and obliging. Will RTF is ever ard the area.
Thanks for sharing ur exp with us. Pull u up 19.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 15-10-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by novitalam View Post
it shows you dont know who are the ML there, thats why dont recognise the ML in the video.
Hahahahaha
Bro do you mind share xq video for me.
Old 15-10-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 4
novitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samsternovitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

XQ videos
9 clips
15 pics

https://we.tl/f-sTronCnn4
Old 15-10-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

novitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samsternovitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
So the best fuck would mean that she feels super tight and responsive but rush you like machiam, the AV is outside kind?

yes bro... her friends giggling at her moaning outside counter
Old 15-10-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

lol.........
Old 15-10-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
XQ videos
9 clips
15 pics

https://we.tl/f-sTronCnn4
Intentionally post fake and invalid link? Few mins after you posted, page already can't be found.
Old 15-10-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 3
Wong7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided to go PL to look for XQ, was abit tensed when I reached the entrance of the main building, pulled out my phone, scanned and proceed to McD first. Bought a cup of ice cold latte to chill down the mixed feeling of excitement and anxiety.
Proceed to the elevator and went up lvl ♡, XQ door's closed (sighed probably not my day), went up to lvl ◇ via escalator, then subsequently lvl ♧, walked around the back area, black glass door opened, saw an OK looking SYT greeted me and waved me in, gestured to her using my hand to say no.
As I walked around lvl ♧, frantically scrolling through sbf PL thread to disguise how anxious I was feeling, I decided to walk back down to lvl ♡ and take another peek at XQ's unit -

Door was opened.

Adrenaline kicked in, walked in and saw a SYT, prettier than the one I saw at lvl ♧. There was a brief moment of pause (literally) and we blankly stared at each other before I broke the ice and asked for a massage.
Sadly, I was being declined because she already had an appt with someone else. Told me to come later.
Walked out and stood at a corner, taking few sips of the then diluted latte drink, scrolling through sbf while figuring where would be a good place to wait.
5 minutes later, heard someone called "xiao di xiao di", turned around to see its XQ calling me to come in. Turns out that the appt got cancelled because he had some errands to run.

Went in and got a good massage.
Came out a happy man.
Old 15-10-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Seems like many ppl got to catch xq on the hunt recently. Shall try my luck some day soon.
Old 15-10-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sammyboychris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
finally manage to add 2 more XQ videos to my collection....

lol
Can pm share please?
Old 15-10-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wong7 View Post
Decided to go PL to look for XQ, was abit tensed when I reached the entrance of the main building, pulled out my phone, scanned and proceed to McD first. Bought a cup of ice cold latte to chill down the mixed feeling of excitement and anxiety.
Proceed to the elevator and went up lvl ♡, XQ door's closed (sighed probably not my day), went up to lvl ◇ via escalator, then subsequently lvl ♧, walked around the back area, black glass door opened, saw an OK looking SYT greeted me and waved me in, gestured to her using my hand to say no.
As I walked around lvl ♧, frantically scrolling through sbf PL thread to disguise how anxious I was feeling, I decided to walk back down to lvl ♡ and take another peek at XQ's unit -

Door was opened.

Adrenaline kicked in, walked in and saw a SYT, prettier than the one I saw at lvl ♧. There was a brief moment of pause (literally) and we blankly stared at each other before I broke the ice and asked for a massage.
Sadly, I was being declined because she already had an appt with someone else. Told me to come later.
Walked out and stood at a corner, taking few sips of the then diluted latte drink, scrolling through sbf while figuring where would be a good place to wait.
5 minutes later, heard someone called "xiao di xiao di", turned around to see its XQ calling me to come in. Turns out that the appt got cancelled because he had some errands to run.

Went in and got a good massage.
Came out a happy man.
Bro. You sure you post correct section or not? Hah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread