The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
liverpool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayzee00 View Post
Went back to Jenny again after reading all the solid FRs from the bros that tried her. Texted her and booked a slot. Came down, she was wearing a long sleeve shirt as it has been cold for a few days already and a cute little mini skirt. Went to the room and she asked what I wanted first. Told her would like her service first before massage. She hurriedly off to change into smth comfortable while I took a shower. Waited for abit and when she came back she jumped on me. Gave me a good BBBJ and DT, she was a star player. Capped on with my own condom and we started with cowgirl, followed by missionary, doggy and finished off in missionary. She came 3-4 times quivering and had to ask me to stop while she recovered from her quiver. Best part are her moans and faces she made, eye ball rolls to the back and occasional “fk me, ge ge, don’t stop, fk”. The rest is up to your imagination. End of with a pop from me and she came at the same time as well. Best feeling ever. Both of us were sweating after the workout. We washed up and proceeded to massage, could still see her perky assets under her clothes.

Bros then haven’t try her, what are y’all waiting for? PM me now. Her headlights are to kill for and she is a very genuine person. She can converse both in English and Chinese fluently. So bros visiting her, be gentle and take care of her. Happy Hunting!
Can share contact bro? Thanks
Old Yesterday, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant future
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
Sorry if I posted the wrong thread but just want to share a good ML in Sin Min. See tis lady in wechat working in sin min,so 2 days ago was there for site walk n intend to pay her a visit.
ENTRY is $60 and first look she is accepted. She led me to the room n give me a hug n them shower n laid on the bed.she can provide good massage as she was a masseur back in hunan. THE most important is she service is good and she produce good HDLY and after tat she will turn u over n put your leg over her leg. Then she will bend forward n massage your chest use her breast to press on your dick. So shoik tat u almost explore. Last but no least u can roll up her shirt n press on her tits while she doing hj with stereo. Not a time watcher n don rush. LEFT as a happy man. Will RTM again.
Sounds like a colleague of PRC Judy.
Old Yesterday, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2065 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
near caltex station?
no. At sin min area..
Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2065 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Sounds like a colleague of PRC Judy.
Mayb bro. Small world
Old Today, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to unclewang always good recommendation. Since I was there to service my car,I intend to visit her since near by. When reach. Happy to see rooms as more privacy then curtain. Very friendly lady,have a shower n continue with the massage. HER massage was good as mentioned by uncle she is a masseur in hunan. Strong n release your tension. When come to the sensational part,love her HDLY,SLOW N STEADY,NO rush. After tat turn over n lay my leg on her legs and she sit in front of u and stretch her her body to massage your chest. U can feel she use her tits to press on your little bro n have a different kind of feeling,so shoik until u song song gao jurong. Last but not least.lproceed with the HJ ,slow and steady until u cum. Left as a happy man. Will definitely come back again. Thanks uncle. Anyone keen please look for unclewang
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1