The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Seancafe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Young man maybe PCC outside for a while liao haha
Should have a pool of cum at the door
Old 13-04-2021, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

I got up from the bed, leaving Alice to fall onto the ground and I went to the door and opened it. Alice still did not see what happened at the door. I asked the young man to come in and he got shocked to see me when I opened the door. He did come in and Alice only saw him in the room after she got up from the floor. She was in total shock to see another man in the room and she shouted for the young man to get out. But I went over to hug her and assured her its ok, he is my friend. She whispered to me asking me why I allowed my friend to come into the room when she is naked. She stole a peek at the young man, and told me she felt awkward...But I assured her again its fine.

I broke away from the hug and Alice tried to cling onto me as she did not want the young man to see her naked body. But she failed, as I broke free from her and then asked the young man to intro himself. Alice quickly jumped into the bed and covered herself under the bedsheet. The young man intro himself as Sean and I asked him how old is he and he replied 20! Then Alice questioned me about this Sean being my friend. I told her ya I just got to know him. She asked Sean to get out once again and Sean wanted to but I stopped him. I asked Sean is he a virgin and he said no, he has a gf who is also same age as him. I asked him how experience he is in sex, he replied so so only. Then I asked him have he fucked someone who is much older than him, he said no. So I asked Alice to come over but she refused. She asked me what I wanted to do, I told her just to let her make friend with Sean. She kept insisting she did not want to and I asked her whether she love me anot, why she so disobedient, never listen to me. I threw the last dice to her by saying if she loves me, she should come over now and make a friend with Sean...

Last edited by winningdreamer; 13-04-2021 at 07:08 AM.
Old 13-04-2021, 06:07 AM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Alice slowly got out of the bed but she clinged onto the bedsheet to cover her naked body and walked towards me and Sean. Then I asked her to intro herself to Sean which she did and I told Sean that Alice is the receptionist of the hotel and he replied he knows that as she was the one who was very fierce towards him when he checked in the day before. So I asked Alice was it true, but she simply kept quiet. I then played a prank on her by asking her to say sorry to him but she refused. Then I asked her to extend her hand to shake Sean's hand to make friend. When she did so to shake Sean's hand, I purposely pulled off the bedsheet from her grip and threw the bedsheet aside, and her whole naked body was shown right in front of Sean's face. Alice tried to pull away from the handshake, trying to cover her private parts, Sean gripped her hands hard not to let go of her and I teased about Alice's body to Sean. I asked him has he seen a 30+ year old breasts and cb? he said no but he would love to, then he asked me whether can he, I told him to ask Alice instead. Alice , with her face flushed red, could not hide her embarrassment anymore as her naked body was being watched by Sean and me, pleaded with me to stop torturing her. Sean then released her hand but I got hold of her and asked her why not enjoy a young man since she hasnt been able to. I told Sean to show Alice what he has got, and the young man quickly took off his clothes and all we could see is all the tattoos on his body.

Last edited by winningdreamer; 13-04-2021 at 07:07 AM.
Old 13-04-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
OverControl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wahahaha TS so evil
Old 13-04-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

young man is 古惑仔 ?
Old 13-04-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
paintcunting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro, hoping to read more
Old 13-04-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
young man is 古惑仔 ?
He doesnt look like, but his whole back and front body got those art tattoos
Old 13-04-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Alice got a rude scare as she saw the tattoos and I patted on her back that its alright. She still appeared awkward, with her face still remained red. Then I pulled Aluce closer to Sean and asked her to feel his tattoos. The 3 of us stood naked next to each other, and Sean just stared at her small boobs and dark nipples.I asked Sean to grab her boobs and fondle her nipples but he didnt dare. He thought I was joking and he just stood watching her boobs and nipples. Alice also did not dare to touch him. I then grabbed Alice's hand to touch his chest while my other hand grabbed Sean's hand to grab her boobs. Alice turned her head towards me and looked me in the eye. Then she pleaded with me"可以不要这样吗?(cant dont be like this). I told her since she had not had a young man before, i give her permission to have fun with Sean. Then Sean also turned to me and asked me"Brother,you serious?"I said yes, just enjoy. And I sat down on the bed watching them touching each other. Alice was so k siao, her mouth kept saying "不要,不要"(dont want,dont want), but she didnt stop Sean from fondling her nipples.I watched them both touched each other and getting high, esp Sean, as his cock erected like a rocket, knn so much bigger and longer than mine.

Alice stole a few glance at his cock and pretended that she didnt see it, but I saw it very clearly, then her hands never stopped touching his body and she also fondled with Sean's nipples. Fuck, both of them are in uncontrollable mode now, and I feel very aroused, machiam watching AV like that.I stood up and pushed both of them to press together. Without hesitation, Sean hugged Alice tight and began to kiss her, and the fucking bitch sticked out her tongue to french kiss with him. It was a sight to watch! Esp seeing how CFM Alice was!
Old 13-04-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

I let them enjoy themselves for a while and I pulled both apart. Then I told them to move on to the bed. I laid on my back on the bed front, then I asked Alice to prone like a dog in front of me, Sean was amused by what he saw, and I told Sean to go behind Alice and have her ass to himself. Aluce, upon hearing that, kept shaking her head in protest in front of me and kept saying"不要,不要(dont want). Then I grabbed hold of her face with my hands and told her,你会喜欢的(You will like it). And I signaled to Sean and told him,Cmon Sean, what are you waiting for? Just enjoy and I want to see her expression how much she enjoy. Sean, immediately pounced onto the bed behind Alice and lifted her ass up. I couldnt see wad he was doing or where he was licking from my angle, but when i looked into the mirror, I saw him enjoying every inch of Alice's ass, licking her ass with those slurping sound. Alice's expression started to change, from biting her lips without giving out any sound, she started to turn her head around to look at Sean, who was busy with his licking. Sean looked like a hungry ghost, he didnt waste any chance and he moved down to her pussy and began licking it. Alice turned to face me with her horny face and her mouth started to open wide. Soon she started to moan and she looked at me like she wanted to get fucked. Then I pointed to my cock and she got the hint. She put my cock into her mouth and started to blow me again, while Sean was damn busy with her pussy. While 3 of us were enjoying ourselves, Alice suddenly dropped my cock out of her mouth and moaned a loud "OHHHH"! Sean has actually inserted his cock into her pussy and started to doggie her. I didnt wana stop them, so I watched them in action..This Sean is really a powerful young man!
Old 13-04-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

GEtting hot liao

So there's no receptionist at the desk the whole time ?
Old 13-04-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to TS for the latest update on his slut Alice n thanks to him she is now enjoying wilder n wilder sex with him n even with her younger customer Sean in a 3-some, something she never in her life imagined she would ever do ...

she must hv got the shock of her life n felt v shy n can't believe being seen completely naked by her young customer for the 1st time esp when she had earlier been very fierce n rude to him over the reception counter...

can't wait to read how much more bitchy a slut she is going to be to TS

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-04-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
GEtting hot liao

So there's no receptionist at the desk the whole time ?
Yes Alice was supposed to be the night shift receptionist but her night shift was having fun with 2 men in the room, haha
Old 13-04-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Rickey;20579540]Thanks to TS for the latest update on his slut Alice n thanks to him she is now enjoying wilder n wilder sex with him n even with her younger customer Sean in a 3-some, something she never in her life imagined she would ever do ...

Yes bro, at first she was very shy but in the end she turned into a horny bitch, playing with 2 of us and wanted more and more
Old 13-04-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks to TS for the latest update on his slut Alice n thanks to him she is now enjoying wilder n wilder sex with him n even with her younger customer Sean in a 3-some, something she never in her life imagined she would ever do ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
Yes, at first she was very shy but in the end she turned into a horny bitch, playing with 2 of us and wanted more and more
Yes TS...to be shy is quite a natural reaction esp for a gal like Alice to be seen completely naked unexpectedly for the 1st time by a younger man who is her customer she had been fierce n rude to earlier n who she only knew the day b4 when he checked into the hotel

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-04-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
Yes Alice was supposed to be the night shift receptionist but her night shift was having fun with 2 men in the room, haha
What if got other guest wanna check in ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1