The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Anybody has any good/bad experience with work relationship?(UR THE BOSS)

I am a business owner and there are a ton of young girls working in my company. They are mostly lower level employees as upper management u need experience and qualifications. Any business owners here that has done it with their employees before? Girls who chose to have a relationship with their boss often do it to climb up the ladder, but i guess there are some that do it to blackmail the boss with sexual harrasment or report to his wife/family etc. On the bright side they are more easily available and if done right can mitigate some of the side effects.
Old 09-04-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SCMagi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anybody has any good/bad experience with work relationship?(UR THE BOSS)

I know the feeling of being temped by all these good-looking girls man! I almost destroyed my marriage and my family with one of them. It was a trainee from China that had n issue being with a married man. I had this affair for over a year with her until my wife decided to put a detective on me as I was missing a lot of quality time being out all the time for work. The only thing that saved me from a divorce was some counseling done by https://www.counsellinginmelbourne.c...ip-counselling and their doctor.
Old 09-04-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SCMagi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know the feeling of being temped by all these good-looking girls man! I almost destroyed my marriage and my family with one of them. It was a trainee from China that had n issue being with a married man. I had this affair for over a year with her until my wife decided to put a detective on me as I was missing a lot of quality time being out all the time for work.
Old 09-04-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

this kind of relationship is too complicated...career is career and love is love
Old 09-04-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMagi View Post
I know the feeling of being temped by all these good-looking girls man! I almost destroyed my marriage and my family with one of them. It was a trainee from China that had n issue being with a married man. I had this affair for over a year with her until my wife decided to put a detective on me as I was missing a lot of quality time being out all the time for work.
one of my friend also like that, he has a mistress from china but they know each other in SB...and my advice is be responsible on people, dun play on people
Old 09-04-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
I know the feeling of being temped by all these good-looking girls man! I almost destroyed my marriage and my family with one of them. It was a trainee from China that had n issue being with a married man. I had this affair for over a year with her until my wife decided to put a detective on me as I was missing a lot of quality time being out all the time for work. The only thing that saved me from a divorce was some counseling done by https://www.counsellinginmelbourne.c...ip-counselling and their doctor.
you do counselling? how they counselled you to drop which party?
Old 10-04-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wangtang View Post
I know the feeling of being temped by all these good-looking girls man! I almost destroyed my marriage and my family with one of them. It was a trainee from China that had n issue being with a married man. I had this affair for over a year with her until my wife decided to put a detective on me as I was missing a lot of quality time being out all the time for work.The only thing that saved me from a divorce was some counseling done by https://www.counsellinginmelbourne.c...ip-counselling and their doctor.

How come SCmagi and Wangtang wrote the same thing? Same user? Clone?

Quote:
I know the feeling of being temped by all these good-looking girls man!
Quote:
It was a trainee from China that had n issue being with a married man. I had this affair for over a year with her until my wife decided to put a detective on me....
Gay?? Being with a married man then wife hire a detective to track you... ??
Old 10-04-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 754 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
I am a business owner and there are a ton of young girls working in my company. They are mostly lower level employees as upper management u need experience and qualifications. Any business owners here that has done it with their employees before? Girls who chose to have a relationship with their boss often do it to climb up the ladder, but i guess there are some that do it to blackmail the boss with sexual harrasment or report to his wife/family etc. On the bright side they are more easily available and if done right can mitigate some of the side effects.
outside got so many girls to play with, you cant play finish with all of them even.
why do you need to play with employees?
fetish? thrill? ego?
If neither, suggest you just keep work to work and play elsewhere. Your employees also working to make money for you.
Dont think you want to "fuck the people who are making money for you"?
Old 10-04-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
PrimereDawn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
one of my friend also like that, he has a mistress from china but they know each other in SB...and my advice is be responsible on people, dun play on people
Your friend is deematter?
Old 11-04-2021, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
Unrevealedbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Holy shit. This comes very in time. I’ve an employee whom is always talking about sexual stuffs with me. She’s married herself and she knows my wife so I purely took everything she said as a joke. But honestly recently she is starting to make advancement like asking me if I ever thought about how sex would be like with her. Me thinking it’s a joke replied “ya maybe I’ll rape you one day” she replied me “if is you I won’t call it a rape I’ll let you do whatever you want” then gave me a wink. I was stunned and just laughed and walk away.

After which she started to text me on work stuffs and once I relied she will start talking about sexual stuff with me. Tbh I’ve had fwb with married woman before but definitely not with my own employees. She’s tempting me horribly and I’m avoiding with the max I could. Damn
Old 11-04-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrevealedbro View Post
Holy shit. This comes very in time. I’ve an employee whom is always talking about sexual stuffs with me. She’s married herself and she knows my wife so I purely took everything she said as a joke. But honestly recently she is starting to make advancement like asking me if I ever thought about how sex would be like with her. Me thinking it’s a joke replied “ya maybe I’ll rape you one day” she replied me “if is you I won’t call it a rape I’ll let you do whatever you want” then gave me a wink. I was stunned and just laughed and walk away.

After which she started to text me on work stuffs and once I relied she will start talking about sexual stuff with me. Tbh I’ve had fwb with married woman before but definitely not with my own employees. She’s tempting me horribly and I’m avoiding with the max I could. Damn

Yes agreed. Especially when she knows your wife, any time she can turn around and bite you back. Either threaten you to leave your wife or tons of money or gang up with your wife and spilt 50% of your wealth...
Old 11-04-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
Unrevealedbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymail View Post
Yes agreed. Especially when she knows your wife, any time she can turn around and bite you back. Either threaten you to leave your wife or tons of money or gang up with your wife and spilt 50% of your wealth...
Yeah, I know man. It might lead to countless things. I’ve spoken with her like isn’t she worried about her husband finding out and stuffs. She mentioned that she doesn’t want her husband to find out and she still don’t wanna die that early. Had a open talk and she mentioned she just want fun with me cause she thinks we would be compatible on bed and she’s enjoying the thrill of cheating for the first time. She never felt that urge before and she wanna enjoy fun with me without my wife or her husband to know. She still wants her family. My goodness. I’m so lost. I just cut her off and told her I’m heading for a meeting. Dk how to face her. Hire someone to make myself feel awkward. Wth. Worse is she’s one of the leading Business development manager which makes me ton of money a month. Had to weigh my options well
Old 11-04-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Bigger Head Rulez! Restrain your lust mate, hahaaa
Old 11-04-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 754 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

could be a trap!
Old 11-04-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Sounds like a trap. You won't be able to get away if she has intentions to either get your assets or wreck your marriage. All that for just some pussy action, not worth it.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1