The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mrlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Why do MLs ask for your marital status?

Hello all,

I'm new to the ML scene, visited a few MLs and it seems like this question comes up 90%of the time. Is there some of information that's being derived here or affects the types of services provided?
Old 11-04-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do MLs ask for your marital status?

Generally they want to see if they can “get” more out of you with less “risk”.

I got that question all the time, and I believe most if not all bros also.
Old 12-04-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

It will be followed by question how many kids you have, how old, etc. And usually the ML is also married with kid. You can also interrogate her Nothing wrong. What happen in the shop stays in the shop. She is also doing things behind her hubby's back, that she shouldn't be doing.
Old 12-04-2021, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

i think most of the ML will say they are single or divorced as they may free paiseh to say they are married but still performing HJ/BJ etc to customer.
Old 12-04-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlong View Post
Hello all,

I'm new to the ML scene, visited a few MLs and it seems like this question comes up 90%of the time. Is there some of information that's being derived here or affects the types of services provided?
Don't read too much into this question.

It is just an ice breaker. Same as "what is your work?", "how old are you?", "have you taken your meal?".
Old 12-04-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
i think most of the ML will say they are single or divorced as they may free paiseh to say they are married but still performing HJ/BJ etc to customer.
Have a few "true confession" that straight out tell me they have husband and kids, eg kids being cared for by in-laws and husband back in prc. Normally when roaming touch their boobs and tummy can tell they have given birth so what is there to hide.

The funniest i have heard was one ML telling me all the MLs in the shop are divorcee with kids, very complicated life and family situation, so better don't get involved with them
Old 12-04-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Have a few "true confession" that straight out tell me they have husband and kids, eg kids being cared for by in-laws and husband back in prc. Normally when roaming touch their boobs and tummy can tell they have given birth so what is there to hide.

The funniest i have heard was one ML telling me all the MLs in the shop are divorcee with kids, very complicated life and family situation, so better don't get involved with them
you are right, most of the ML tells me that too, say they are married with kids but divorced.

however hardly anyone confess to me the true.

i always tell myself, why every ML answer is the same, don't tell me the shop owner only employ those that are divorced with kids meh, hahahah. so funny.
Old 12-04-2021, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post

TS is asking whether ML ask CUSTOMER whether they are married not customer ask ML if they are married
Old 12-04-2021, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Generally they want to see if they can “get” more out of you with less “risk”.

I got that question all the time, and I believe most if not all bros also.
I get asked about 20% to 30% of the time.....sometimes i wonder what is the better answer to give....getting more with less risk refers to married or single customer? What kind of risk?

Long time ago, some bros said that some ML might try harder with married customer because if lose to the wife then what's the point of coming to HC...so the right answer is apparently to say married or at least attached and should also say good things about wife/gf so that ML will be more motivated.....
Old 12-04-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

I always kenna teh question... TS u think too much la... watch too many show liao...

I have SOP answer...

你结婚了吗

还没在等你

You all dun see the answer anyhow but it can do 2 thing... first is i never answer question.. then i tell joke so laugh together become more relax... u all go try...
Old 12-04-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Luffy1984 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Don't read too much into this question.

It is just an ice breaker. Same as "what is your work?", "how old are you?", "have you taken your meal?".
Agree. Even I visit them for secord or third time, same questions asked.
Old 12-04-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlong View Post
Hello all,

After reading the comments and allow me to give my 2 cents worth.

There are many intentions when they asked but 2 things for sure,

1) Unlike local or normal women, considering us as the potential candidate for marriage is not one of them.
2) They care less if your gf or wife will come and find trouble
Most of them are more concern if you are going to part from your $$ to them or not.

We tends to overthink
It is just a simple ice breaker or topic to talk and pass time.

Last edited by piichai; 12-04-2021 at 09:40 AM.
Old 12-04-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

My reg ML, we chat about each other kids how their progress in school etc..
Old 12-04-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, it is normal lah.
客套话to start a conversation unless you expressed that no talking but do work only.

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 12-04-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Many PRC ladies are married but in their own view, the moment they come to Singapore, they are a single lady with freedom. Husband back in PRC gets freedom to act like a single guy too. They can even get a bf in SG while they are working her. They tell us they are divorced because few will believe they were never married. They tell people they are divorced because they don't want us to judge them.. why is a married lady still doing all these stuff?

I recently spoke to a PRC lady who married a Singaporean guy after meeting him twice in China. She said she is not a mail order bride when she married him at 23 years old. To them 20 to 23 years old is a time to think about marriage. If she had not married her Singaporean husband, her family will start arranging for match-making.

So when they ask us for marital status, it is normally a question with no deeper meaning. because marital status to them has no deeper meaning too.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1