The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-04-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

[QUOTE=goodu;20608312]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post

Too bad she is asking higher $150.

Any FR on her if she worth this price.

Another pic of her.

She stays yishun.

Never saw before at michat etc
Old 29-04-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
I just want to know if any guys here really spend time go shopping with maids? U guys not worried u will bumb into your friend or relative? I met a maid on Sunday just went east coast with her for a while I felt so uncomfortable find a excuse bring her to MCP bang her and she said she want to go eat but I find a excuse then drop her near her place and go I m not stingy or what I just can't bring myself to go have dinner together with her anyone felt this way too?
If single still ok. Some maids really dress quite well.

But married tougher and women chapter not to our favor.

Since i am driving i will rather drive around or go ulu places. No shopping malls for me.
Old 29-04-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
I will share with you bro. After i ask her if she is okay.
thanks bro for your kind gesture
Old 29-04-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
Bro mind i ask cos my fb friend minimum together with a few bf, ie indian, bangla, chinese or caucasian. Is there anything wrong if their ex bf are indian or bangla? I noob, just asking.
bro nothing wrong, maybe her sex drive high high and want to fuck man from every country, who knows. you just helmet protection
Old 29-04-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
I just want to know if any guys here really spend time go shopping with maids? U guys not worried u will bumb into your friend or relative? I met a maid on Sunday just went east coast with her for a while I felt so uncomfortable find a excuse bring her to MCP bang her and she said she want to go eat but I find a excuse then drop her near her place and go I m not stingy or what I just can't bring myself to go have dinner together with her anyone felt this way too?
My fb i only meet go hotel, she meets friend after that. My fb one look can see she's a maid. When in mrt, all eyes on you, the feeling like u r a celebrity.
Old 29-04-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Our bros keep supporting maids, they becoms rich. They realized them value in this COVID lock period. Maid job is part time already.. I think she got her Sunday pay.

Last edited by yuanswang; 29-04-2021 at 10:16 PM. Reason: correcting
Old 29-04-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, share contact. We try den let u know if worth, hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Anyone try her?

Right side.
Old 29-04-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post

Our bros keep supporting maids, they becoms rich. They realized them value in this COVID lock period. Maid job is part time already.. I think she got her Sunday pay.
If everyone pay $100... thats like 10 fuck job
Old 29-04-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
If everyone pay $100... thats like 10 fuck job
It Can be 200×5 also
Old 29-04-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
My fb i only meet go hotel, she meets friend after that. My fb one look can see she's a maid. When in mrt, all eyes on you, the feeling like u r a celebrity.
Its true i swear, when you are with a maid you feel like everyone is staring at you while if you are with like a local or msian, no one gives a shit. Maybe it's just me but that's the vibe i get.

Lucky now got mask to cover and sometimes I'll wear a cap so cant be recognized that easily lmao

However, i agree there are some maids that does not look like a maid and those are the ones where you feel proud to walk beside her. So far only have 2 maids that fits the criteria.

Happy hunting guys!
Old 30-04-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future

Quote:
Indo.... not pinay
Can share contact, like this type..😂🤣
Old 30-04-2021, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
boxfresh06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro , can share contact or exchange ? Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldodecaprio View Post
Just whack my indo fb at my place. Wah legs jelly now
Old 30-04-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
mrengrii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe its the other way around. Maids should be the one to be more wary of you...how many maids did contracted covid? Not so much right? Most of the time it is the employer who is the source of virus and pass it to their maids. You know youre a higher risk that the maids right? 😂😂😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Lately sg community cases going up. Be careful if you are screwing a maid who DH job machiam her 2nd income and having a lot close contact with "high risk" people.

My suggestion is everyone should try use own effort find their own exclusive maid instead of sharing maid. Am sure many will understand that most human are selfish, so good things people tend not to share.

Those who like to bbbj or even raw, just ask yourself if you be so gracious to share your maid let them do bbbj or raw with another?
Old 30-04-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by |-R3D-| View Post
Can share contact, like this type..😂🤣
+10 for exchange
Old 30-04-2021, 10:14 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey76 View Post
If u have car the price is below $100.
Beside her block multi storey carpark, B50 F70
+141 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1