The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future
Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

Hi All,

Couldn't find one on this place, so I started this new thread. If it's already there, sorry. I have been cheonging JB for sometime. Been to GBW, Gold Point, Kaki Kaki, Big Foot, Xiao long niu (various) and other ulu single joints, etc etc.. But a few weeks ago I just wanted a good proper Thai Massage. I came back from BKK and had a solid massage with all the twisting and cracking. Was missing it and wanted one in JB, wasnt looking for any special, and I certainly didn't want one done by an Ah Tiong.

Found this one, and since it was along the main road, I thought should be clean. No, it's not Siam Legend or Thong Thai, those big chains.

When there, one KL car shiap into my parking lot, knn... , and 3 malay guys also went into the same joint. I thought, should be cheap and clean... but...

Chio receptionist, told her what I wanted. Just good ol thai massage, not oil. Didnt specify what type of girl, just a good one. Served tea, then since the 3 guys came first, their girls came, wow, quite chio, all SYTs... I tot, ok, as long as i got good massage, SYT is a bonus, got special or not, not an issue.

Then mine came... wa kao! one big mama come.... sianz.... Though I wasnt there for that, after seeing the others, my expectations also higher... and it fell to the ground. Big saggy boobs also I no up... haiz...

Wash feet, and went upstairs. There were private rooms, and there were curtain type. I guess the private ones are for oil massages. Hearing my neighbors I think must be those 3 malay guys.

But the massage was solid! From the moment she touched me, I knew it was a good one! She really knows her stuff! After a while, the malays guys went from talking to one of them snoring... I just their massages were pretty good too... Mine was tokong! Really knows her stuff... That's what I was there for anyway..

Then the 3 guys left first cos they started earlier than me... Towards the end,

The big mama pointed to me little bro and asked me "want massage"?

I was like 'huh? Here also got?"

"Can meh? Got ppl right?"

Big Mama "no more ppl, all go, then can"

er.....

"no wan"

wan?

no wan... (I was sianz... dont want big mama to fly my plane. If I know better, I should have asked for SYT..Haiz)

Since I don't want to spoil mood,I politely declined. In my mind, I was thinking if I should go to XLN or other joints for release, or should I ask for another massage from another chio SYT.. but would it offend her?

After continuing massaging for sometime.. she asked me,

"wan pretty girl massage there?" Pointing to my lil bro.

Wah! this big mama really know how to read the customer! She know what I was thinking! really know how to upsell... hehe..

"How much?"

"Fipty"

"OK"

"like that, can save me money too!" I thought.

"Find me young pretty one" I said, and handed her a twenty.

After a while, came back with an SYT. though young, boobs ok, not too pretty. Must be about 22. I rejected and told her find another one.

Came back later with another SYT. In the dark, I thought huh.. so so again, but since she go find once already, I said ok lah..

This young SYT looks 18-19. serious! When I asked her she said 24. but did not look it. Nice smelling shoulder length hair, small B perky boobs and with braces. so cute! She was in tight simple Tee, and long wrap skirt. they all are. But she was so petite in her uniform. so sweet, I want to makan her!

She started by pouring oil, and pressing the prostrate points, massage the balls, and then slowly stroking the shaft... I was looking at her.. So demure, but hardly smile.. I don't care.. She was stroking my cock, I was stroking her back... moved to the front, she pulled away and say cannot.. then I go back to the back and then try the front again... cannot...

Asked her her name...

"Fak"

"Huh?!" "Really?" "OK"

"No... Fak"

"Really?! really Fuck??"

"No... No... Fa (fourth sound)"

"OOhh.... nice name"

Asked her to take off... cannot... ask her BJ... cannot.... "how much?" I asked her.. $50.. cannot... $100... cannot, $200... cannot... $300... cannot... But I was running her boobs already... I was testing her.. cannot nvm... but fun.... hehehe... She was so slim.. like those JC girls..

finally my lil bro erupted my armies onto her hands.. she slowly continued to stroke... i tot she will quickly wipe and go.. but she slowly continued to slowly and caress... that was nice...

Wiped up with warm clothe... Paid her RM50.. and she left...

I changed and went down. Then saw her going to start with another customer. Saw me and smiled, gestured me to drink tea already put out. Then I noticed her clothes were in baby pink.. soooo sweet....

This will be my regular joint now...

Big Mama - Non
Sweeet SYT - Fa / Fak

Damages - They have 60min/90min.. I don't remember.
HJ - RM50
Tips - RM20 so she is willing to find.
RTM - For sure.

Left a happy man.

As you know, it's not permitted in Msia, so I will share with bros who have 2 Power and up, so this place is kept safe. If you can, pls share your power if you like my FR. Thanks for understanding.

Have fun.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 07-04-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future
Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

All in all less than RM150. Good value for great thai massage by experienced ML and HJ by SYT. cheap and good.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 07-04-2015, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 17
Melster2008 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMelster2008 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMelster2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Xrage,

Sound like u have found a nice place. Can pm me the location?

Thanks!
Old 07-04-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Presidental deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will try to go look see look see when free !!
Old 07-04-2015, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Share share Leh brotherrrrr. Jub jub(:
Old 07-04-2015, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
sharingannnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can PM me the joint also.

thk u
Old 08-04-2015, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
milks76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice FR, care to share the location bro.?
Old 08-04-2015, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
adiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro can share? Thanks!
Old 08-04-2015, 08:49 AM
Samster

Pm sent out to all bros who meet my precautionary criteria. Thanks for understanding. Please leave FR also, especially if you try other SYT. I cannot possibly try all myself!

Thanks to all bro who up me. Please pm me your nick and post so I can return your upz.

Another reason why I will return is because I get to have the best of both worlds - good massage by experienced hands and rubbing a SYT! Hahaha..

Old 08-04-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Bro Xrage, share contact le...
Old 08-04-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rompingread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro Xrage, can PM me name of place & location. Thxs in advance..much appreciate
Old 09-04-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Pinocchio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm me location n contact. Many thanks
Old 09-04-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster

you have mail!

Old 09-04-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 14
sleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro XRAGE

Can I have the location too? Sometime go with OC. She go hairdo I go massage. But most of the massage place quite X le.
Thank you for this good find.
Old 11-04-2015, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
ahlong12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahlong12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro can share the location.Thanks in advance(;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1