The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pleasures of life

my pleasure is having many girl friends in sugarbok which is important. I can chit chat with them to fill up my boring after work life.
Old 09-04-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T. Q. v. much girl for taking so much time to write out such a sexy delicious update for us to enjoy reading ...of yr horny uncle L licking your notti pussy making u squirt out so much of yr wet pussy juices like peeing like that or like a tsunami splashing wave after wave of cum shots out of yr sexy little vagina wetting yr room floor n turning it into a mini swimming pool ...hehe...

enjoyed reading yr latest sexy updates very much ....he pleasuring yr pussy by licking n sucking it n u returning his favour by doing the same to his erected penis thru a bbbj

But can u clarify how yr old uncle L was able to pour n rub oil all over yr naked body while he was fucking you in yr tiny little mouth esp tis part u said he could even "plant his tongue on my vagina and started to lick it expertly" ???...how did the horny old man manage to do those 2 notti things to u all at one time girl ??? ....like to know if u r able to explain

hmmm...he love this type of intense sex...but not many woman willing to do this
Old 10-04-2021, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
tradechat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
my pleasure is having many girl friends in sugarbok which is important. I can chit chat with them to fill up my boring after work life.
Another sugarbok
Old 11-04-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
mwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ethan groaned as I drove my tongue into the deepest depths of his ass. The familiar salty and acrid taste lingered on my tongue, it actually made me feel hotter and more horny while I was rimming a guy I barely know. After a good 20 minutes, I finally pulled away from his ass.

E: That was amazing... Didn expect a girl like you to be so into butt play.

M: So fucking horny now, I'm dripping.

E: Wanna try something more?

M: What?

E: Multiple guys?

M: WHAT!? NO!

E: Comeon, one guy cant satisfy you..besides you said to do anything I ask.

M: You're crazy no!

E: Come onnnn, it will be fun i promise.

M: NO!

E: I'll make you cum any number of times...

M: That is more of a bribe to you then me.

E: Then why are your grinning?

M: How many?

E: 4 dudes.

M: I meant how many orgasms.

E: You heard me.

M: Answer my question.

E: As many as you want.

M: Okay.

He took his phone and punch in a few texts.

E: lets go to the basement, while waiting.

He led me by my hand to the basement,

M: Wow, thats this?

Pointing at a platform which look like a X word.

E: Thats a restraining platform, whoever is on it is spread according to the X word.

M: OOOO, kinky much? You into bdsm or some shit and your folks even allow you to have this wth!

E: My folks dont live here. So means its just you and company for tonight.

E: Shall we start? I like my girl restrained and obedient.

M: You sure have some sick fantasies.

Getting on the x platform, he snap the restraints shut on my hands, then my legs.

E: Oh you look incredibly hot with your arms and legs apart.

M: You gonna... do anything beside staring?

E: Oh yea.. oh yea I'm gonna do something.

He blindfolded me and I felt a liquid being poured on me, his hands rub the oily substance into my body, paying close attention to my vagina and nipples.
I shuddered at my vagina being rub with the oil. I let out a moan as he gently slip his fingers into my butt.

E: Someone is leaking despite not playing with her little one!

M: Fuckkk, finger my ass godd

He work into a rhythm with his fingers, in and out gaining speed. I arch my back, trying to make him go even deeper. He massage my nipples with his free hand, playing with my belly button. I felt the restrains at my feet loosened. He push my legs back till my knees were almost at my face, and restrained them with a restrainer bar, he then fastened the bar to something above my head. I was in a position where both holes could be accessed and I couldn fight or do anything. This made me ozze even more.

E: You must wanna cum badly? Remember to cum as hard as you can!

M: Oh fuckkk, fuck me pleaseee

He inserted his penis slowly into my vagina, he was so thick, he stretched my aching vagina to accommodate his tool.

M: Ohhhh, ohh thats a big one.

E: Gonna fuck you now babe.

Everytime he hit my gspot with his penis , I let out involuntarily groans. I could feel the veins on his penis vibrate in me. He gyrated his penis into me, making me scream with pleasure.

M: Fuckkkk oh fuckkkk, fuck me please, just fuck meee!

E: Here I come babe.

For the next few minutes, our bodies slammed into each other, my juice acting as a lubricant with his rod deep in me. His pace made the orgasm come quickly. It was barely 10 mins and I was about to cum already.

M: Ethan, im gonna cum, gonna cum.

E: Oh yes cum babe, cum all over my cock.

M: Fuckkk cummingg!!

I gushed out an orgasm all over his penis, I continued to orgasm for the next few seconds, the warm fuzzy feeling went up from my vagina to my chest, all this and he never slowed his pace. When my orgasm subsided, he planted his face at my entrance and lick me to oblivion.

M: I think im gonna die of cardiac arrest if you keep this up.

E: You better dont!

He unhooked me from the X platform and restrainer, carried me to the sofa. Pushing my legs apart again and pinning my arms above my head, he slid his rock hard penis into me, he started to fuck me again and the door bell rang...

tbc
Old 11-04-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 5
tabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks vTS for nice story
Old 11-04-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 5
aprilta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks sis for the steamy update, more pls!!
Old 11-04-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
hory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates too
Old 12-04-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

thanks to the pppppowerful of online apps such as facebook and sugarbook, they connect me with many people out there and many businesses can be done alongway. Online is the major development in this century
Old 12-04-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwsm View Post
Ethan groaned as I drove my tongue into the deepest depths of his ass. The familiar salty and acrid taste lingered on my tongue, it actually made me feel hotter and more horny while I was rimming a guy I barely know. After a good 20 minutes, I finally pulled away from his ass.

E: That was amazing... Didn expect a girl like you to be so into butt play.

M: So fucking horny now, I'm dripping.

E: Wanna try something more?

M: What?

E: Multiple guys?

M: WHAT!? NO!

E: Comeon, one guy cant satisfy you..besides you said to do anything I ask.

M: You're crazy no!

E: Come onnnn, it will be fun i promise.

M: NO!

E: I'll make you cum any number of times...

M: That is more of a bribe to you then me.

E: Then why are your grinning?

M: How many?

E: 4 dudes.

M: I meant how many orgasms.

E: You heard me.

M: Answer my question.

E: As many as you want.

M: Okay.

He took his phone and punch in a few texts.

E: lets go to the basement, while waiting.

He led me by my hand to the basement,

M: Wow, thats this?

Pointing at a platform which look like a X word.

E: Thats a restraining platform, whoever is on it is spread according to the X word.

M: OOOO, kinky much? You into bdsm or some shit and your folks even allow you to have this wth!

E: My folks dont live here. So means its just you and company for tonight.

E: Shall we start? I like my girl restrained and obedient.

M: You sure have some sick fantasies.

Getting on the x platform, he snap the restraints shut on my hands, then my legs.

E: Oh you look incredibly hot with your arms and legs apart.

M: You gonna... do anything beside staring?

E: Oh yea.. oh yea I'm gonna do something.

He blindfolded me and I felt a liquid being poured on me, his hands rub the oily substance into my body, paying close attention to my vagina and nipples.
I shuddered at my vagina being rub with the oil. I let out a moan as he gently slip his fingers into my butt.

E: Someone is leaking despite not playing with her little one!

M: Fuckkk, finger my ass godd

He work into a rhythm with his fingers, in and out gaining speed. I arch my back, trying to make him go even deeper. He massage my nipples with his free hand, playing with my belly button. I felt the restrains at my feet loosened. He push my legs back till my knees were almost at my face, and restrained them with a restrainer bar, he then fastened the bar to something above my head. I was in a position where both holes could be accessed and I couldn fight or do anything. This made me ozze even more.

E: You must wanna cum badly? Remember to cum as hard as you can!

M: Oh fuckkk, fuck me pleaseee

He inserted his penis slowly into my vagina, he was so thick, he stretched my aching vagina to accommodate his tool.

M: Ohhhh, ohh thats a big one.

E: Gonna fuck you now babe.

Everytime he hit my gspot with his penis , I let out involuntarily groans. I could feel the veins on his penis vibrate in me. He gyrated his penis into me, making me scream with pleasure.

M: Fuckkkk oh fuckkkk, fuck me please, just fuck meee!

E: Here I come babe.

For the next few minutes, our bodies slammed into each other, my juice acting as a lubricant with his rod deep in me. His pace made the orgasm come quickly. It was barely 10 mins and I was about to cum already.

M: Ethan, im gonna cum, gonna cum.

E: Oh yes cum babe, cum all over my cock.

M: Fuckkk cummingg!!

I gushed out an orgasm all over his penis, I continued to orgasm for the next few seconds, the warm fuzzy feeling went up from my vagina to my chest, all this and he never slowed his pace. When my orgasm subsided, he planted his face at my entrance and lick me to oblivion.

M: I think im gonna die of cardiac arrest if you keep this up.

E: You better dont!

He unhooked me from the X platform and restrainer, carried me to the sofa. Pushing my legs apart again and pinning my arms above my head, he slid his rock hard penis into me, he started to fuck me again and the door bell rang...

tbc
do anyone try before 4P and above?

Need how many boys and girls to bring it to maximum excitement
Old 12-04-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwsm View Post
Continuing where I left off...

Momentarily, I felt his tongue leave my vagina and resumed its attack further down south...
My uncle was driving his tongue into my ass, i moan into his penis. I had never felt anything like this before, the pleasure was just insane.

M: Mhhhhhhhh

L: Shiok right? You taste so sweet my girl. Making your uncle so thirsty for you.

In heaven as my uncle resumed his licking of my butthole and fingering of my vagina. I started oozing which he happily lap it up. He then carried me and placed me onto the gym bench.

L: Legs apart girl.

With my head dangling off the edge of the bench, he position himself at my face while having the access to roam freely with his hands. He inserted his penis into my mouth and proceeded to grind into a rhythm. While fucking my mouth, I felt warm liquid being poured all over my boobs, stomach and vagina. I then felt his hands rub this oily substance on my boobs, I leak even more from below as he play with my nipples. He then planted his tongue on my vagina and started to lick it expertly.

M: Ahhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

L: No vulgarities girl... One more time gonna get a spanking ah!

He resumed his insane pace of licking, all this while fucking my mouth. I was trying to hold it in to win the bet but his tongue was just too much. I felt myself reaching nirvana and then it came to a stop. He slowly pull his rock hard penis out of my mouth..

M: Uncle L why you stopppp, that was so gooddd.

L: You cannot cum so fast, must hold it in then can cum more, cum more then shiok mah girl.

M: You cannot bluff me hor Uncle L.

L: Come let me give you shiok again, sit on my lap girl.

I cuddled up to him, feeling his rock hard penis press against my back.

L: Girl spread your legs apart for Uncle.

I spread my legs apart, his hands teasingly fondled my boobs, dancing southwards and prying my vagina lips apart, going in deep. I close my eyes and enjoyed the sensation, he drove his fingers in and out gaining speed. The room was filled with squishing sounds, the sound of my juices and his fingers, my occasional moans which left my mouth.

M: Uncle L, I'm gonna cum alrdy...

L: Girl ah your little sister contracting alrdy..

M: Uncle L, come liaooooo

The fingers went in even faster, I felt the familiar inner button being push, moaning like a mad girl, it soon came out. It squirted onto his carpet, it came gushing out like a freight train, the waves continue and kept my breathless.
Me panting..

M: That was heavenly Uncle L, so so good...

L: Girl, my turn to cum hor.

M: Yes Uncle L your turn now, you want to cum onto my face like last time?

L: Or you wanna try it in your mouth?

M: EEEE but from your penis leh.

L: Its delicious candy girl, must learn how to appreciate.

M: Dont want laaa

L: Want laaa

M: Maii

L: Aiii la, plus actually you release first so I win the $10, so if you take it in your mouth dont need to pay me loh.

M: Walao like cheat my feelings leh

L: Come la, get on your knees and help uncle.

I engulf his still rock hard penis into my mouth, it was leaking precum, ignoring the taste and hoping to repay my uncle for the prior orgasm, I bobbed up and down on his penis, sucking it deep, using my tongue to play with the tip and the veins, wondering what came over me and why this came out of my mouth.

M: Uncle L you got a big load for me?

L: Walan eh girl where you learn to talk like that? Uncle L got alot of candy for you.

M: Uncle L give it to me okay? Cum here.

Pointing to my mouth

L: Wah girl, gonna cum soon...

M: Continue to suck furiously.

L: Dont stop... dont stoppp, Uncle gonna cumm, gonna cumm..

L: cumming girl, cumminggg!

His penis convulsed and his first load splat onto my tongue, bitter with a tinge of fruit taste, almost choking, i swallowed it only to be rewarded with a second,third and fourth wave. He groan as I continue to suck, shivering as I suck him dry, swallowing every drop of candy that came out of his penis.

L: omg girl, next time everytime you come uncle house, I want this from you, can?

M: Yes Uncle L, can but you almost must make me cum like just now ah?

L: Gladly girl, gladly.
vivid sex scene, your true experience?
Old 13-04-2021, 01:08 AM
Samster

Seancafe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
do anyone try before 4P and above?

Need how many boys and girls to bring it to maximum excitement
6 to 8 should be ideal
Old 17-04-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

mwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

E: looks like they have reach!

M: hurry go get them and come back

E: yea, need to blindfold you and restrain you then.. like my girl restrained remember?

M: alright just hurry already.

I heard swift footsteps coming down the stairs shortly.

Unknown voices: oh woww, who do you have here ?

E: she’s Melissa, she’s a real vixen, she came multiple times before you guys arrived. Right M?

M: yeaa? Uh hello guys?

Unknown voices: hello girl, you ready for us to jump in?

M: I don’t know... I try?

A pair of hands was playing with my boobs, another playing down Low, playing with my soaking vagina.

Slipping off my blindfolds.

E: Mel this is rico and sam.

Rico was this black dude with a monster of a penis, it had to be at least 9 inches?! Sam was pretty well endowed and his body obviously was shaped by lotsa gym sessions.

M: hi guys I want you three to give me the best fucking of my life. Can you all do that?

R: you ever did anal?

M: mmm yea, I tried a couple of times.

R: great I can’t wait to put it up your ass already.

E: she does a pretty good rim job guys

S: oh? That’s exceedingly rare for chinese girls nowadays. Let’s start with that then.

R: okay I’m gonna go underneath her first.

Rico positioned himself directly under me. He had me sit on his belly, then slowing inch his monster of a penis into me.

I closed my eyes as I slowly sank into a huge rod, it stretched my ass beyond imagination, it was so huge but it felt so good.

R: holy mother of God, she’s so damn tight, good girl, deeper..

Ethan push his penis against my vagina, it expanded to accommodate him, just a small membrane separated both penises, they really drove it into me.

M: fuck it’s so good, so good, don’t stop!!

Sam thrusted my face into his asshole, faced with another musky ass, I lick his asscrack all the way to his asshole, hearing him moan, encouraged by this, I drove my tongue in even deeper.

S: Ethan, you’re right, she’s literally cleaning my ass with her tongue.

Moaning even more as they pick up speed ramming both holes, i scream into Sam’s ass. He took the opportunity to spin around and started fucking my mouth.

He went in all the way till his penis hit the back of my throat, making me gag, grabbing my hair into pony tails, he launched a full assault on my mouth, thrusting in and out.

The war of two holes below was ongoing, the breaking point came, not being able to talk with a penis in my mouth, I moan around the huge shaft and unleashed one of many orgasms that night. It shook me from head to toe. There was no relief though, the relentless pounding Didn let up and continued. Exhausted but still horny as fuck, I reciprocated with the thrusts into my mouth with the bobbing of my head, Sam could barely hold on as a result.

S: oh I’m gonna cum, keep your mouth open!! I’m wanna cum all over your face!

He pulled out soon and erupted all over my face, the first stream slapped my forehead, subsequent streams glued my eyes shut, the lighter streams filled my mouth. He finally finished off on the bridge of my nose.

S: oh you slut, you look so much better now with all the gunk on your face.

R: wth man, you barely lasted 10 mins.

E: precisely bro can’t you hold it on a little longer?

S: she’s one sexy girl, she Didn even flinch when I freaking ejeculated all over her face

E: Rico let’s switch!

I felt both penises burrowing out of my holes, both holes were incredibly sore. Whimpering a little, I felt Rico’s penis pushing pass my sensitive walls, I lost it when ethan shoved his into my ass, another rocking orgasm rocked my vagina, it gushed out nearly pushing his penis out of my vagina.

R: Christ she’s cumming just from us putting it inside her. How is that even possible?

E: told you she’s crazy horny.

I starting screaming in pleasure again as both penises pounded both holes. How long more could I withstand from this double assault?
Old 18-04-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Linchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shiok! More steamy updates please!
Old 24-04-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Continuing…
Another orgasm spurted out of me, the feeling was unexplainably good yet this time it rendered me breathless. It must have been such a sight though, dried semen on my face, 2 guys in both my holes and me having a screaming orgasm in front of all 3 of them.

E: Where do you want me to cum?

M: I don’t know anywhere!!

E: Are you safe inside?

M: Yes I am, just freaking fuck me hard now please?

E: You came so many times and still want more?

M: Yes please, just treat me like a cumdump yea?

R: Christ what!?

E: Say that again.

M: Cumdump, treat me like a cumdump please?

R: Holy christ girl.

Rico resumed hammering my vagina, my juices aided as a lubricant and coated his penis. His tool was so big, I felt my vagina walls stretch to accommodate him. After awhile, he pulled out of me, leaving me groaning as my vagina was now a gapping hole.

R: Get on all fours girl.

Getting on all fours, but barely seeing as my eyes were still glued shut by the now hardening semen, I felt someone grabbing my hair into a pony tail.

E: Open Mel.
I open my mouth to take him in. He rammed it in, hitting the back of my throat, causing me to choke and cough on his penis. Regaining my composure, I kept my mouth open and he continue to fuck my mouth. Groaning onto his penis, I felt Rico’s huge penis push my vagina lips apart and take its place where it was all along just now.

E: Mel, where do you want me to cum?

M: Mhhh in ma muth?

E: What?

He withdrew the penis from my mouth.

E: Where?

Rico took this opportunity to fuck me faster, making me stammer.

M: m…my… my mou…th!

E: I have a big load you know? You sure in your mouth?

M: Ye..sss, y….es

E: Here I come then.

He fucked my mouth even faster for a good minute and then unleashed an absolute tsunami of a cumshot, it slapped the back of my throat, it filled my mouth almost full with the next 2 loads, I choked on the volume of the cumshot, some of it came out via my nostrils, burning my frontal sinus, it didn stop there, he continue ejaculating into my mouth, some of it seeped out of the cracks of my mouth around his penis, I never stopped sucking him, he came for almost half a minute before finally ceasing the torrents. He shivered on my mouth.

E: That was just amazing, you never stop sucking!

I nodded my head, the smell of his semen lingered in my nose. It was so pungent, yet so sexy.

E: show me your mouth.

I open my mouth showing him a nearly overflowing load., the intoxicating smell of his semen went into my nose and I gulped it down hungrily before opening my mouth to show him the after result.

E: That’s a good girl.

R: I’m still here girl and I’ve a good mind to cum in your pussy.

He flipped me on my back, pressing my arms above my head, he rocked me hard and fast. In that exact position, I had another orgasm, not as nervewrecking as the previous ones, but just one which my juices flowed while he continued his assault.

M: fuck….ing hell, fuckkk

R: Oh yea im gonna cum soon, your pussy gripping me like a tight hand.

M: fuckkkk, more Rico.. Moreee

R: FUCKKKK CUMMING, CUMMING

He finally came into me, jerking into me, emptying his balls into me. I screeched as his semen hit my sensitive walls. He kissed my boobs and chuckled.

R: That was one hella ride, lets bath…

TBC.
Old 24-04-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Ahter69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fucking good story sis, camping for more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1