The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I was the only female in the pool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
By the way how to up points back to U guys? Please guide me as I was a silent reader here for years.
Click the link below to learn how to up ppls

How to add or deduct reputation points

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 08-11-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

congrat. you will be the main attraction of all
Old 08-11-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 9
Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Click the link below to learn how to up ppls

How to add or deduct reputation points
Thanks ah rat..
Old 08-11-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Please pardon me as I知 not experience in writing stories. The event mentioned is base on true experience. Is up to reader to believe or not. Let me briefly describe myself. I知 a sporty lady in my mid 20s who love to swim. I love most of the water sports in general. Anyway here is how my story begins:

Due to Covid-19 public pool have to book via apps. I can only book 1 hour yet only have 50 minutes to swim. Somehow after a few sessions, I notice that most of the time guys are more compare to ladies. A little bit on my choice of swimsuit. I love those high cut ones as I feel more comfortable kicking when I swim. However those Nike one is not. So I just bought 2 size smaller. I did try in the fitting room before purchase. Surprisingly it fit me. Just a little high cut which is what I want. I feel the suit hugging my body firmly and I feel secure. Anyway my 3rd session with the swimsuit, I notice that the very day I book for swimming have more guys then usual. I was the only lady there. So I caught a few guys staring at me frequently and I just ignore. But the more I swim, the more I feel sexy and arouse as guys are looking at me. I can feel that their lusty eyes keep staring at me. I feel so hot in me and I told myself just concentrate and finish the session. Time pass and 50 minutes is up. The lifeguard told us to leave the pool. So as usual I get up from the pool like the rest, then I saw 1 guy who have a big penis. The shape of his penis was obvious enough even though he was wearing a trunk. We manage to have eye contact and I smile at him as I proceed to get my bag and head to the shower. I was walking in front of him and I pretty sure he痴 check on me looking at my butt or legs. Anyway, once I enter the female shower, I notice I was alone. I went in to one of the cubicle strip my Nike swimsuit off and shower. Though the cold water are running down my body, I keep think of so many guys around me and I知 the only lady. I start to feel hot and horny. Then rub my clitoris. I masturbate myself while imagine if one of them ripped my suit off.

To be continued...
I know how to rip off swimsuit .. can I help ?
Old 08-11-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for narrative so far TS......
Old 08-11-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Sumkieu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
I want to see you do that
Old 08-11-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Quote:
Please pardon me as I’m not experience in writing stories. The event mentioned is base on true experience. Is up to reader to believe or not. Let me briefly describe myself. I’m a sporty lady in my mid 20s who love to swim. I love most of the water sports in general. Anyway here is how my story begins:

Due to Covid-19 public pool have to book via apps. I can only book 1 hour yet only have 50 minutes to swim. Somehow after a few sessions, I notice that most of the time guys are more compare to ladies. A little bit on my choice of swimsuit. I love those high cut ones as I feel more comfortable kicking when I swim. However those Nike one is not. So I just bought 2 size smaller. I did try in the fitting room before purchase. Surprisingly it fit me. Just a little high cut which is what I want. I feel the suit hugging my body firmly and I feel secure. Anyway my 3rd session with the swimsuit, I notice that the very day I book for swimming have more guys then usual. I was the only lady there. So I caught a few guys staring at me frequently and I just ignore. But the more I swim, the more I feel sexy and arouse as guys are looking at me. I can feel that their lusty eyes keep staring at me. I feel so hot in me and I told myself just concentrate and finish the session. Time pass and 50 minutes is up. The lifeguard told us to leave the pool. So as usual I get up from the pool like the rest, then I saw 1 guy who have a big penis. The shape of his penis was obvious enough even though he was wearing a trunk. We manage to have eye contact and I smile at him as I proceed to get my bag and head to the shower. I was walking in front of him and I pretty sure he’s check on me looking at my butt or legs. Anyway, once I enter the female shower, I notice I was alone. I went in to one of the cubicle strip my Nike swimsuit off and shower. Though the cold water are running down my body, I keep think of so many guys around me and I’m the only lady. I start to feel hot and horny. Then rub my clitoris. I masturbate myself while imagine if one of them ripped my suit off.

To be continued...
Thanks for the support and sorry to keep everyone waiting.

As I rubbing my clit, I feel hornier and I begin to insert 2 fingers to finger myself on my right hand, and left hand crabbing my breasts and rubbing my nipples. After mins of masturbation, I was in my orgasm and I cum hard and moan out as soft as possible. I can feel that fluid are flowing out from my virginal. After I recover, I continue to shower and clean up myself.

After finishing shower, I came out of the cubicle naked and go to my bag and put on my dark blue bodysuit. The bodysuit It has thin spaghetti straps, backless(which is pretty low back) and is high cut(t-back/thong back). It also have cups to hold my breast and buttons on the bottom so it easy to access when going to ladies. So basically I wasn’t wearing anything inside the bodysuit and I just put on my shorts and sandals and left the shower.

To be continued...

Last edited by Carla97; 09-11-2020 at 09:51 AM.
Old 08-11-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
2ya2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share Carla, please continue
Old 08-11-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Very frank write up from sis.

Camping for more juicy updates please.

Last edited by otamay; 08-11-2020 at 11:54 PM.
Old 09-11-2020, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 6
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

Your stories are amazing. Can稚 wait for more TS!
Old 09-11-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Many bros will be rushing to help, cheers!
Old 09-11-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the support and sorry to keep everyone waiting.

As I rubbing my clit, I feel hornier and I begin to insert 2 fingers to finger myself on my right hand, and left hand crabbing my breasts and rubbing my nipples. After mins of masturbation, I was in my orgasm and I cum hard and moan out as soft as possible. I can feel that fluid are flowing out from my virginal. After I recover, I continue to shower and clean up myself.

After finishing shower, I came out of the cubicle naked and go to my bag and put on my dark blue bodysuit. The bodysuit It has thin spaghetti straps, backless(which is pretty low back) and is high cut(t-back/thong back). It also have cups to hold my breast and buttons on the bottom so it easy to access when going to ladies. So basically I wasn’t wearing anything inside the bodysuit and I just put on my shorts and sandals and left the shower.

To be continued...
I was walking towards the gate to leave the swimming complex, I saw the same guy earlier. He was about to leave too. He saw me and smiled at me. I smiled back and as I waking towards his direction to leave, he broke the ice.

Guy: Hi. I saw U a couple of time here. U swim pretty well. Were U competing for school or club?
Me: I use to compete back then. But not anymore I just trying to swim regularly as a habit. How about U?
Guy: I swim regularly to relax. I’m not as fast as U. But I’m regular here. By the way I’m DM. How do I address U?
Me: Carla. Nice to meet U. Anyway I have to go. See U soon.
Guy: Do U have Facebook, IG or something? Maybe we can add each other?
Me: I have IG. My ID is xxxxxxxxxx. I will follow U back.

We followed each other in IG and go separate ways shortly after. He was walking towards the other direction and I walked towards my bicycle and cycle home.

To be continued...
Old 09-11-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
silverwolves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis, hoping for more updates
Old 09-11-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I was walking towards the gate to leave the swimming complex, I saw the same guy earlier. He was about to leave too. He saw me and smiled at me. I smiled back and as I waking towards his direction to leave, he broke the ice.

Guy: Hi. I saw U a couple of time here. U swim pretty well. Were U competing for school or club?
Me: I use to compete back then. But not anymore I just trying to swim regularly as a habit. How about U?
Guy: I swim regularly to relax. I知 not as fast as U. But I知 regular here. By the way I知 DM. How do I address U?
Me: Carla. Nice to meet U. Anyway I have to go. See U soon.
Guy: Do U have Facebook, IG or something? Maybe we can add each other?
Me: I have IG. My ID is xxxxxxxxxx. I will follow U back.

We followed each other in IG and go separate ways shortly after. He was walking towards the other direction and I walked towards my bicycle and cycle home.

To be continued...
Die! I still very outdated. No IG yet. hahaha.
Old 09-11-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Die! I still very outdated. No IG yet. hahaha.
Then how to contact u? At least much have pager number!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1