The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Debt Slavery (starring Carrie wong and Edwin Goh)

dear readers,

so sorry for not updating due to unexpected OT in factory.
Old 20-03-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Wormbook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS. If only mediacock has this type of drama!
Old 21-03-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Brenda did her usual gym stuff in nude, running on threadmill, using epic machine, her neh neh bounced hard although she is B-cupper.

Then she went to self exercise area to do jumping, plonking.
Melvin was awed because he was fatty never excercise.

Then she stop after 1 hour decide to rest.

Benny then asked for another form of exercrise, ordering her to come crawling towards him

and he sat on bench, lowering his shorts and asked her to blow him

She blow , blow , blow...

Then Benny asked for doggie, where she is to turn and bend over and her hands on machines, and he fuck her in doggie

Melvin was drooling and asked Benny to give him opportunity.

Benny then asked Brenda to do cowgirl on Melvin

Melvin happily lied on mattress and Brenda do him

When session over, 3 of them dressed up, Brenda told Benny that she had taken a day off to see her father off.

Benny then offered to put her in condo unit , she gladly accept because she had enough of HDB apartment in matural area ,3 room type.
The condo developer is a subsidiary of main business owned by Benny's parents.

Because of materialistism, that Brenda become willing slave to younger boy who had just turn 18,...
Old 28-03-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

After seeing her father off at airport, Brenda was filled with saddness because she had to be sex slave to Benny and Melvin.

Nevertheless, she went back to her home, packed her stuffs and then moved to condo.

(sorry for short writing as I am doing nite shift now... very sad. because I am factory worker...)
Old 28-03-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
nawick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to next update
Old 03-04-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Brenda ,after putting her clothing in cupboard, placing her makeup kit on dressing table, began to explore the apartment, checking the gym and swimming pool.

She was pleased with condo life, forgotting completely that she is just a sex slave to little boys.

As she began to sit on balcony, sipping espresso, from coffeemaker,
msg from her phone pop up.

It was from Benny.

"enjoying life? I will be coming tonight, Get ready for my arrival..''
The another msg from him, showing her link.

"learn from this video, how to serve and please me.''

She click on the link . it show trailer from JAV video.
'the actress was naked, kneeling down before the door, awaiting master return. and she was treated like a bitch.''

(dear reader, sorry for not updating... my factory unexpectedly got a lot of OT till late.. making me felt depressed and tired.'')
Old 04-04-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Take care TS. Thank you for the update!
Old 11-04-2021, 08:55 AM
Samster

Brenda was disturbed by wat she saw in JAV trailer . But wat can she do?
She try to put her unhappiness aside by sitting comfortably in desk, doing online research for General Paper topics
About 2 hrs later , phone rang with msg from Benny.
Brenda read msg ," i will be home this evening, get ready to serve me just like wat u see in the movie""
Brenda :" yes Benny"
Benny : you must address me as Master
Brenda : Yes master..
Benny: good girl
Old 11-04-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
gareto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. Camping for more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1