The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Friend’s Mum and I

Thank you all so much for your amazing support!
Old 07-03-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Another great story from TS.
Keep coming pls.
Old 07-03-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
nahnotme is Cool - loads of Potential

Bagusss...
Old 07-03-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
LouisToh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahnotme View Post
Bagusss...
Sedap too!
Old 08-03-2021, 01:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue ts.. nice
Old 08-03-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
JamesBorne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!
Old 08-03-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

camping...
Old 08-03-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Unfortunately, that was one of the last sleepover vacations I had with Jake. If I had known that, I might just have tried to find chances to check out more of L’s figure, even though I didn’t know where to start at the time; I kept think I would do it next time, but ‘next time’ never came. You see, Jake was transferred to a private boarding school and so the schedule was very much different, including the holidays. Also, Jake’s father had acquired additional pieces of land overseas, and was therefore not around most of the time. So that meant that the dinners with me family also ceased eventually. Jake and I did try to stay in touch with the occasional phone call and even mail (traditional mail at first; we had no internet access then, though we got them when we were older). I hate to admit it, but that caused us to not be as close as before, and it really broke my heart.

But one fine day when we were already teenagers and I had just completed my secondary school final exams, I received a phone call from Jake - he said he was coming back to the vacation house for his holidays!! I was ecstatic!! And of course he had invited me to come over just like the good old days!! And he had another surprise for me - he said his new girlfriend was gonna be joining us!

With the exams all over, and hearing about this amazing news, I was so damn excited and counted down the hours to the moment I could go to Jake’s place after so many years! At the same time I was a little nervous coz things would be different now, what with his girlfriend now in the mix. Also, I was nervous and excited at the prospect of being able to see his mum again. I wondered if she had changed, and if she did, how much. As Jake and I were growing up, so must she have been growing older.

The day finally came and I was all packed, showered and dressed up waiting for them to pick me at my house, as they usually do. The trip from my house to their vacation house would take close to two hours, but in the past it seemed nowhere near that long coz we would be busy chatting, snacking or sometimes just singing along to the radio (or cassette tapes).

But when the car arrived, I was a little surprised because first - it was L’s car, and not her husband’s, and two - there was only one person inside - L. Jake and his girlfriend, whom I expected to be part of the travel party, were nowhere to be seen!

L: I am so sorry, but Jake had to stay back at the last minute to take care of his girlfriend. You see, she was supposed to come with us, but fell quite unwell just the day before. But Jake mentioned she should be well in a couple of days and they will then make their way here. He asked me to send his sincere apologies, and promises to join you as soon as his girlfriend feels better.

I was quite dissappointed to learn that, after all the anticipation ans excitement. Also, the thought of him ‘ditching’ me coz of his girlfriend reminded me that we weren’t the close best buds we had been. The disappointment must have been evident on my face.

L: Dont be too sad, my dear. Jake will be back before we know it. Furthermore, you can have fun at our place while waiting for him! 2 or 3 days will pass by in a jiffy! I bought lots of delicious food and snacks too! There’s so much to do now at the plantation! Let me tell you about all that on our way - why do you say?

My mood brightened up a bit - what she said was right indeed! I was also excited to see how the house and the plantation had changed since my last visit, and the thought of being back to nature once again - the trees, the field, the stream - really lifted my mood. Furthermore, this might .... MIGHT just give me the chance to ‘see more’ of L!!

So with a wide smile, I nodded in agreement and loaded my stuff into her car, and got in. After saying goodbye to my mum by waving through the opened window, we pulled away from my house toward the plantation. And just so happens, L was wearing a sleeveless blouse with a rather low neckline that day, which I plan to use to my full advantage later. Currently, it was tightly secured by the safety belt, which ran down between her breasts, which itself was quite lovely a sight to admire at close range. I took advantage of the fact that she had to keep her eyes on the road to steal Ling glances at her chest while we chatted during that long drive.....
Old 08-03-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
song3daobedok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alone with L for 2 to 3 days!
Old 09-03-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow can have fun L while waiting for Jake 2 or 3 day will be shiok, cheers!
Old 09-03-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

seems like the action is going to start soon
ejectjoy, Biostar, Swagelock, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, kcy69, rawmaster101, marklui520
Old 09-03-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

On the ride to the plantation, L was rather chatty as there was just so much to catch up on, having not see each other for such a long time. She told me about how life was for Jake, how much her husband’s business had expanded and the mee places he had to travel to, but very little about herself. So I took the opportunity to ask her about herself, starting with what she had been doing to lose so much weight (she was considerably slimmer than what I remembered). She revealed that she had started to swim and exercise as well as cut down on cakes and pastries. I marveled genuinely at her determination and transformation, and also took the chance to outright admire her new figure!

Dressed in a white sleeveless blouse with a low neckline, I could admire her complexion which had a healthy glow and sheen to it. I could also catch glimpses of her bra straps which were a much darker maroon colour - no wonder I could see the faint outlines of her bra through the blouse! I was pleasantly surprised that she decided to have such contrasting pieces - was she trying to get my attention? The safety belt was currently in the way, but I decided I will wait till later to take advantage of that neckline. She was in a complementing pair of beige shorts which showed off her thighs and calves. Her hair remained the short do which she always had but I felt that needed no change - it just suited her.

L also shared one important detail of this trip, which was that her husband had to travel overseas at that time, and so won’t be joining us for the vacation. That was a highlight for me, coz that meant that until Jake and his gf arrives, she would be alone in the house with me! Well, aside from the helpers of course.

As I had mentioned, we had barely felt the two hours coz we were too engrossed with chatting (and also me checking her out) and before we knew it, we had parked next to the bungalow. Nothing much had changed in the house, amazingly, although outside, some of the trees are taller now and some parts of the land had been cleared. L asked me to unpack my stuff in Jake’s room and join her at the dinning room - it was lunchtime after all! Oh and how great it was to have not one but 2 helpers to have lunch all prepared by the time we arrived! We continued our chat through lunch, which was a sumptuous affair in my opinion, and for a moment I was actually glad that dear old Jake was not around - haha!! I tried to sneak as many glances as I could at L’s neckline, hoping to catch sight of her glorious cleavage, but it remained elusive. I decided I needed to created the opportunity....

I found it immediately after lunch, when we decided it was still too hot to roam outside and therefore settled to watch a movie first. As we were going through the stacks of VCDs (yes, VCDs) to select a movie, I purposely laid out some titles on the coffee table in front of L to ask if she would like to watch those. In order for her to properly read the titles, she had to lean forward in her seat to pick them up, and that was exactly what she did! But instead of sitting back upright or leaning back to go through the titles , she instead remained bent down to browse my selection at the table!! So what I expected to be brief windows of ‘exposure’ turned out to be a prolonged period instead! And with her hands busy handling the VCDs, she did not get to cover up (like some women do when they bend down). With that low neckline on the blouse she was wearing, I could have a clear view of her bra and breasts (part of them)! Those dark maroon bra cups were plain but looked good on her, but there was a slight gap between those cups and her breasts! Was she wearing a size to big or had her breasts reduced in size due to her weight loss? Regardless of that, I was outright staring at this precious, sexy view just inches away from me! I even pretended to point to this title and that, to keep her attention drawn to the titles, while I enjoy staring at her titties!! Although her breasts were smaller than I had expected, they certainly look like they were very soft and tender. I wondered how they would feel in my hands.

L: Hmmm.... there are so many to choose from, I don’t know which to pick! Well what do you want to watch?

My gaze quickly went back up to meet her as she shifted to me:

Me: Oh, I can watch any of these I selected.... but its more important that you choose what you like. I can watch the ones I like when Jake is back; those movies would be too crazy for your taste, I know.

L seemed pleased at my response and smiled and nodded and took the entire stack from me to browse through. And so as she continue to browse, so too did I resume my ‘browsing’ of her exposed chest area. Oh my, what I would give to see those bra cups removed - how badly I wanted to admire her breasts unobstructed!

When L finally chose her movie and I started to play it, she surprisingly invited me to sit next to her, saying that it was the best viewing position out of all the seats in the living room. I had to agree - coz I had a great view of her figure up close! And being so close to her, I could also enjoy her womanly fragrance (mostly from her hair). It was a chick flick, which was just okay to me, partly because I was distracted looking at her cleavage and sniffing her hair so often! My
mind filled with all the possibilities I could have with her over the next few days!

I must admit - my vacation was off to a great start!!
Old 09-03-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
yingzhou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, looking forward to next update!
Old 09-03-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

It was still blazing hot outside when the movie ended, so I didn’t think it would be nice to ask L to head outside with me, so I just told her she didn’t have to entertain me all the time. I was thinking of just heading out to explore by myself, seeing that I haven’t been to the plantation for many years. I told her she could go rest or do her own stuff if she wanted. Things that I usually did with Jake like gaming or reading comics - I couldn’t well do those with her anyway. But to my surprise:

L: No it’s totally all right. I can head out with you and show you around... I don’t mind the sun if you’re dont. But pls just give me a minute, and then we can head out.

She made her way upstairs and so I assumed she needed to use the loo or apply sunscreen to protect her complexion. Gazing around the empty living room, I was suddenly overwhelmed by a very different strongfeeling - both very lonely (it was so quiet) but also very excited (the possibilities are limitless)!

I didn’t notice anything different when she came back downstairs - she was still wearing the same clothes and still smelled the same as far as I could tell. So perhaps she really did go upstairs to pee! We got into the pick-up truck instead of her car, as it was more suited for the dirt roads in the plantation.

L: So which part do you miss most? The pond? The fruit trees?

Me: I miss everything! You decide.

I couldn’t think of which part to go to since I was busy observing her bosom bouncing all over due to the uneven road; the hard suspension of the pick-up added to it. I mean, she didn’t have big breasts or anything but they were nice and... ‘pointy’.

L: Okay, let’s go see if we can pick some fruits then!

We went over to where the longan trees were and L stopped nearby between some trees away from the road. And we proceeded to start picking fruits and eating them immediately!! Gosh, there was so many and we were spoilt for choice on which tree to pick from! Just ‘squeezing’ the skin till it cracks open then popping the flesh into my mouth - it was so satisfying on such a hot day, and gosh how sweet they tasted! But L was a bit more classy - she nibbled on the flesh with smaller bites instead of popping the whole thing. But we both went from one fruit to the next and the next. But the downside of my ‘hurried eating style’ was that soon my hands and mouth were dripping with longan juice, making quite a mess!

L: Slow down! You can take your time to eat your fill!

Me: I know, but these are so sweet and juicy; I just can’t stop myself!

L: Really? Very sweet?

Me: Yes, super sweet!

And then an idea appeared in my pervert mind - I recalled many years back when she had fed me the piece of vegetable with her fingers!

Me: I think this tree’s fruits are sweeter than your tree (she picked from a different tree)! If you don’t believe me, why don’t you have a try?

But instead of just passing her an unopened fruit, I did the gentlemanly thing of removing all the skin from one, and then offering said fruit to her at mouth level. I was anxious to see if she would take the bait, or just take the fruit from my hand - and she took the bait!

L nibbled on the longan I was holding, and with another swift action, gobbled the entire fruit up! When I thought that was all, she surprised me again by resting her lips on my finger tip, and began sucking the juices off!! With several small and quick sucks, she covered half the length of my finger and tip of my thumb! That seemed like a small action but the sensation was so sudden and intense that I had an instant hard-on!

L: Mmmmm.... it’s really much sweeter! You are so good at choosing fruits!

And I just stood there, as stiff as my penis - wishing she would taste another part of my body!!
Old 09-03-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
PowerNasi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS, please keep it coming
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1