The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Luffy1984 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My Friend’s Mum and I

Well done. Keep it up
Old 10-03-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Luffy1984 is Cool - loads of Potential

Well done. Keep it up
Old 10-03-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
minelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have fun at the bungalow bro!
Old 10-03-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

L: Come let’s get some more fruits from your tree and go someplace else!

She said that like nothing unusual had happened, and went off to pick a small bunch of longans and headed to the pick-up. All that while, I did my best to recover my composure and join her. It was awkward getting into the vehicle with sticky hands, and an erection!

I prayed she didn’t notice my stiffness when she started driving off:

L: What do you say we go by the pond? We have more fish in there now so we can go see.

I just nodded; it didn’t matter now where we went, as long as I was with her - close to her and hopefully getting closer and closer!

She stopped right by the edge of the pond, but not before turning the truck around and reversing, so that the rear of the truck now faced the pond directly. I wondered why she did that. But I soon understood when she released the tailgate of the truck and hopped up to sit on it (yes, I did check her breasts out again when they bounced doing that).

L: Come come, sit beside me!

I hopped up to join her - sitting as close as I dared - as she continued to peek the longan, and in another surprise offered it to my mouth!

L: I’ll feed you - it’s easier! And you can feed the fish if you want (there was fish food stashed at the back of the pick-up truck).

Me: Okay, but a bit later.... let’s enjoy the view here a while.

It was indeed a pleasant view facing the pond from that vantage point - the sun was shining brightly, the calm waters glistening, the breeze on our skin, and yes - this lovely lady feeding me sweet ripe fruits! How much better can things be?! I decided to find out....

As soon as she put the first piece of fruit into my mouth, I took the chance to gently lick and suck her finger tips tentatively. I wanted to see how she would react first, and as far as I can tell, she seemed rather happy! She had a wide satisfied smile and proceeded to work on the next fruit, which was fed to me again, which I took the opportunity to suck on those lovely fingers again, going further and further down those fingers each time!

L: So sweet right... the juices? It’s good that you are not wasting a single drop!

Hmmm, I guessed she noticed that huh. But who cares about the juices anymore - it was HER that I was busy tasting!!

L: If you want, you can lick the juice from here too!

She held up her palm to my mouth as she said that, and giggled mischievously! Without hesitation - because this was what I wanted - started to suck her palm and hand in general! I could tell that she was slightly taken aback by my calling her bluff, but she persisted and continued to giggle! I ended up slurping away all the longan juices from her hand. And smacked my lips at the end.

Me: Mmmm very nice!

L: I am glad you enjoyed it so much!! But oh.... it’s almost time....

Me: Time? Time to go back?

L: Well... sort of.... it’s time for the workers to go home.

I knew that theworkers who worked and maintained the land should be going home around that time, but I don’t see what that had to do with us.

Me: Erm... so you need to see to something? Lock the main gate?

L: No no.... They already know what to do. I just wanted to wait for them to go off first, before heading to the stream.

Again, I was puzzled - the stream? What that got to do with the workers?

L: It’s okay... no hurry.... Come, you can feed the fish, before we head back (the stream was just nearby the house).

I wasn’t really in the mood for feeding fish anymore. I was puzzled more than anything!

Me: It’s okay, we don’t have to feed the fish now. We can head back if you want.

She seemed very happy to hear my response and within a minute we were driving back on the dirt road headed toward the house. When we arrived at the part of the stream closest to the house, L parked the truck nearby and out we hopped.

L: You and Jake have always enjoyed playing and swimming in the stream since young, but I’ve never had the chance to join you kids. I think now is a good time to start, don’t you think? I am sure you too would like to have a dip to cool off, right?

I was indeed taken by surprise, mostly because I couldn’t really comprehend what I had heard. Li just stood there beside the stream.

L: Come on, don’t be shy. Take off your shirt and get into the water. It’s not like you haven’t done it before!

Me: Oh er.... yeah okay.... sure

Yeah she’s right I guess - it’s nothing new (except that I was now alone with her). So I complied and took off my shirt; clad only in my shirt, I waddled into the cool water. But damn, the water was now only barely reaching my butt - I had forgotten that I had grownsince the last time I was here!!

L: I hope you don’t mind that I join you...

I figured that it was of course no problem, since she had on occasion sat by the stream and watched us play anyway. But instead of just walking down into the water, she started unbuttoning her blouse!!
Old 11-03-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
doghillqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unbuttoning her blouse, oh fuck! Please continue quick!!
Old 11-03-2021, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can’t wait for the new updates
Old 11-03-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 15
Souichiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouichiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouichiro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ahhh.. why did the cliffhanger had to be here?! Please continue!
Old 11-03-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Italy1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is L going to strip to her lingerie, or strip everything off?
Old 11-03-2021, 06:33 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

CORRECTION: In my previous post I wanted to say that I waddled into the water only in my shorts, not shirt.

Continued....

I watched intently as she undid her buttons, one by one, starting from the bottom and going upwards. I could not believe what I was witnessing! And as the front of her blouse started to part, my eyes instinctively went to check out her chest, hoping to see her bra! Of course I had also checked out her tummy on the way upwards to her chest.

And yes - she really did take off her blouse, and chucked it on the hood of the truck! But what she had underneath wasn’t the same thing I saw during the downblouse session before the movie. Instead, she had on her a brown coloured swimsuit top! Well it wasn’t a bikini top, so it was not that skimpy, but still revealed a fair amount of flesh! Hmmmm, was that why she went upstairs to before we headed out just now? To change into this? If that’s true then it means she had already planned on doing this!! Wow - she already intended to ‘reveal’ herself to me!

But it didn’t stop there - she next started to unbutton her shorts! It turned out to be a button-fly and so she had to unbutton each one by one, but eventually, she took it off! And what she had below was even more surprising that what I had just seen on top - she had on what looked like the bottom half of a bikini, meaning that it really covered very little! In fact, the sides of it looked like just two shoelaces holding the front and back triangles!! A significant amount of her lower body was being exposed for my viewing pleasure!!

The shorts went on top of the truck hood as well, and she gingerly made her way down the bank of the stream. Me being the gentleman that I am, extended a hand to help her down, which she gladly accepted. The view I had at that proximity was just unbelievable - and I treasured every jiggle of her breasts, her tummy and her thighs as she made her way down. I haven’t managed to check out her ass yet, but I have a feeling it wouldn’t be too long. I felt my member stiffening again...
Old 11-03-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
beji is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeji is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Getting hotter, more please!!
Old 12-03-2021, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Such arousing sight of L, more please. Cheers!
Old 12-03-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
NormaZ1024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hopefully TS will accidentally untie the knots of her bikini bottoms
Old 12-03-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
Tiotok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More more more. Don't keep us in suspense TS. Haha
Old 13-03-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

I was almost at the angle and position to get a good view of L’s buttocks when I felt a more urgent need - I needed to hide my growing private part before L discovers it. So as soon as she was standing steady in the stream, I quickly dropped down to a sitting position so that the lower half of my body was submerged! I didn’t even feel the coldness of the water hitting my privates!

But that turned out to be a good thing, as L made her way to the opposite of the stream (just a few steps ahead) before turning around and settling down. And in those few steps, it granted me the opportunity to witnes her barely covered ass! Well it wasn’t as perfect a view as the one in her bathroom many years ago, but this one was much closer and much more ‘up to date’! Her buttocks were not perfect - it was slightly wider and the skin wasn’t flawless, with even some hint of cellulite, despite her being slimmer than before. Perhaps those were just the effects of aging. But generally it was a more than welcome sight for me! And that skimpy piece of fabric just made me want to pull it aside or rip it off completely (it seemed it would be easy to do that)!

As soon as she had made herself comfortable sitting down:

L: Whoooa the water is quite cold huh! I almost forgot how cool and refreshing it could be! But it’s nice to be able to finally take a dip here!

I just nodded in agreement, my attention now devoted to her face and chest area.

L: Oh... and I hope you don’t mind me in this outfit. I just bought it and was dying for the chance to try it on.

Me: Oh.... oh of course not.... it’s perfectly fine!

L: What do you think - is it nice?

She peered downwards at her own body, and I did as well.

Me: Oh yeah - it looks great!

L: Really? Oh that’s good! I was worried coz Jake’s father doesn’t like me to wear bathing suits which are too revealing.... it’s not too revealing, is it?

Me: Oh no.... not really. It suits you very well! You look good in it.

L: Ah that’s good.... I am glad to hear that!

Since we were already on the topic, I decided to push my luck a little more....

Me: Actually, erm.... since you asked, I didn’t get a.... a proper look at your entire bathing suit...

L: Oh.... oh okay... well....let me show you then....

And she slowly stood up in front of me, revealing the bottom piece of the bathing suit to show the complete look. I loved how the fabric was clinging to her skin now that it was wet.
Old 13-03-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
TannerSea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS, please continue...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1