The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
Tiotok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Friend’s Mum and I

Can't wait to "see" what happens
Old 13-03-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
trigenarian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for next update
Old 13-03-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Awesome. It’s swimsuit parade time.
Watch out and not flaunt your harden member too quickly 😜
Old 13-03-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
PeiWah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Awesome. It’s swimsuit parade time.
Watch out and not flaunt your harden member too quickly 😜
Think L should enjoy seeing it LOL
Old 14-03-2021, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
You can imagine L’s swimsuit top to be something like this, but with two straps of course, and in brown color.
Old 14-03-2021, 07:34 AM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
And the bottom is like this one here, but in a dark orange colour instead.
Old 14-03-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Peering down at herself:

L: So you can already see that this top is actually from a different set than the bottom, coz even the colour is different (the bottom was a dark orange piece compared to the top which was brown). And also the design so very different.

Me: Yes, that’s right. I didn’t notice at all (I was lying on purpose of course)!

L: See, this top is from a more conservative set, so much so that the bottom was like shorts and therefore looked very ‘old fashioned’. And this bottom here is from a more.... modern set.... a bikini really. You know what a bikini is?

I shook my head, pretending not to know. Let’s just see what would happen.

L: Oh you don’t know? That’s okay, maybe I can show you when have the chance. But anyway, the bikini was too revealing, but I like this bottom very much, so I just mix and match, even though the colour doesn’t match. It’s not looking weird, is it?

Me: Of course not! It looks just great on you! (I was not lying).

L: Oh good..... at least someone appreciates it other than me!! But can you do me a favour pls?

Me: Oh? What’s that?

L: Dont let Jake or his father know about these bathing suits, especially this bottom, or the bikini. They don’t know I bought it and Jake’s father won’t be happy if he knows I have such revealing ones.

Me: Oh uh sure sure. I promise. But I think it’s strange he doesn’t like them, coz you look so good in these! Especially this bottom - it looks very nice! I think... erm... I think your figure is fantastic for it.

I decided to lay on the flattery as thick as I can; see where they gets me. She was obviously seeking for attention now, and who better than to give it to her than me, right here and right now! I was hoping to give her other types of ‘attention’, if you know what I mean!

L: Wow I am so happy that you think that! Thank you! So even here it looks good?

She turn around to show me her back, but specifically looked down and pointed at her buttocks when she asked.

Me: Yes... yes.... and if I could say so, it looks even better than the front!

Me: Oh you are so sweet; making me blush already! But I am so happy you said that!

Me: But I am sure I am not the only one who has said that right? Surely others have said the same when you wear it to the beach or swimming pool...

L: Actually.... but that’s the thing - this is the first time I have worn something like this before! All my other bathing suits are the conventional one-piece ones coz Jake’s father only allows those. Even this top here - which I think don’t think is too revealing - he doesn’t like! I mean, you can’t even see anything; everything is covered up. She turned back around and slowly dipped down into the water again.

She was right - that top could be considered conservative. In fact, compared to the downblouse view I experienced earlier, her bra showed off much much more compared to this (granted, I was not supposed to see her bra directly like I did).

Me: Oh wow, so I am the first person to have seen your new bathing suit? I am so lucky; thanks for showing me!

I decide to push further.

Me: I wonder how the original set which this bottom comes from would look like...

L: Oh, you don’t have to wonder - I can show you later; I have it in my room.

Ka-ching - jackpot!! I’m gonna see L in a bikini! That’s a great advancement in getting to see more and more of her body!!

Me: That’s great - I can’t wait! I bet you look stunning in it!

L: Aww.... you are too sweet; no one has said things like that to me before...
Old 14-03-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Next up...bathing suit parade 😋
Hosei liao
Old 14-03-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
curven123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait for next update!
Old 15-03-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait to see L change in her room.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 15-03-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Sexeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me camping here too..��
Old 15-03-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
belowthebelt24 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

camping here
Old 15-03-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
wet365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, please share more !
Old 15-03-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice story ts
Old 15-03-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Arousing teasing by L, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1