The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What is your opinion on Sugar Dating or FL better?

Recently I have been seeing a lot of sugar dating ads and sites and I want to know what the bros and sis think about it.. Sugar dating better or Fl. Feel free to share your stories to about sugar dating and being with a FL
Old 28-03-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What is your opinion on Sugar Dating or FL better?

TS, you yourself keep on mentioning about sugardating on your posts. Why don't you start by sharing with us what you experienced?

My experience so far.. to my own surprise....I was being offered money +$1,000USD by a sugardating site if I were willing to have an interview and being featured by their company.
Old 28-03-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
TS, you yourself keep on mentioning about sugardating on your posts. Why don't you start by sharing with us what you experienced?

My experience so far.. to my own surprise....I was being offered money +$1,000USD by a sugardating site if I were willing to have an interview and being featured by their company.
yes! because i am person who has been in many sugar- dating relationships and honestly my story is tragic. My wife left me because i was going bankrupt in 2007 and i lost hope in love and marriage... i built my business back and i would say I am comfortable now.. I have been going on many sugar dating sites like sugarbook, Okcupid and also Tantan.. i feel that having sugar babies around me makes me feel cool and i have many hot experiences with different sugar babies in the past few years.. i will share some of my stories soon but i want to know what bros think about sugar dating or they prefer FL..
Old 28-03-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:

ohh that is really cool.. were there any strings attached or just interview and feature??
Old 29-03-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 755 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

maybe depends on what you're after?
if you just want to fuck, go for FL easier
no feelings attached, no drama, no time wasted
fuck, pay and go
Old 29-03-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 17
MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
yes! because i am person who has been in many sugar- dating relationships and honestly my story is tragic. My wife left me because i was going bankrupt in 2007 and i lost hope in love and marriage... i built my business back and i would say I am comfortable now.. I have been going on many sugar dating sites like sugarbook, Okcupid and also Tantan.. i feel that having sugar babies around me makes me feel cool and i have many hot experiences with different sugar babies in the past few years.. i will share some of my stories soon but i want to know what bros think about sugar dating or they prefer FL..
maybe we can start a telegram to share our experience
Old 29-03-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Would love to hear your stories bro. As I get older sugar dating or FL is something I might have to do in the future. Right now I don't have to go for those yet, but I think in the long term which one is more appealing will depend on what you want. If you just want sex and absolutely nothing else, FL still offers the best value for the least amount of time and money invested. If you want more than that, then the only option is sugar dating.
Old 29-03-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs down Re: What is your opinion on Sugar Dating or FL better?

Quote:
You obviously don't know what you are talking about with those apps. Why do you need to make stories up? Is it already school holidays???

A dating app works a hell lot of differently from a sugar dating site.

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 29-03-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
Would love to hear your stories bro. As I get older sugar dating or FL is something I might have to do in the future. Right now I don't have to go for those yet, but I think in the long term which one is more appealing will depend on what you want. If you just want sex and absolutely nothing else, FL still offers the best value for the least amount of time and money invested. If you want more than that, then the only option is sugar dating.

Yes but if you want raw feeling and yet dedicated partner, having sugar babies will help
Old 29-03-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

To sum it up, its like comparing Grab & car leasing. One you pay and per use.. the one you pay for dedicated use. The difference? depends on your preference. Variety or predictability
Old 02-04-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 5
BroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
Agreed bro! FL is a better choice for married men like me.
Old 03-04-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
You obviously don't know what you are talking about with those apps. Why do you need to make stories up? Is it already school holidays???

A dating app works a hell lot of differently from a sugar dating site.
hahaha... bro i have been in sugar dating relationships for quite some time and have numerous girls.. nowadays a sugar dating app and regular dating app has no difference.. Girls openly put sugar babies on their bio's and are looking for sugar daddies.. apps like sugarbook has the same features like tinder or tantan.. i think bro too old for sbf.. go take care grandkids
Old 03-04-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 0
Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Recently I have been seeing a lot of sugar dating ads and sites and I want to know what the bros and sis think about it.. Sugar dating better or Fl. Feel free to share your stories to about sugar dating and being with a FL
No diff between these sites as I have seen FLs in sugarbabe sites and vice versa.... although these sluts try to camouflage their id but with a little csi can always find out the real person behind their online persona.
Old 03-04-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Same same la.

(1) FL is machiam like buying from taobao. You get some good, some bad but reasonable cost

(2) Sugarbabe is like overpaying at Robinson, Takashimaya. Of course quality better
Old 04-04-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
maybe depends on what you're after?
if you just want to fuck, go for FL easier
no feelings attached, no drama, no time wasted
fuck, pay and go
very true bro agreed! but nowadays FL also quite risky with the whole pandemic..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1