The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2024, 04:03 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Love does not discriminate. One could be highly educated, has a successful career etc, and still finds logic all lost when the right girl comes by, regardless of the trade she is in. In a more conventional context, the girl may just be from a very dysfunctional and poor family and she has poor background. On the other extreme, it would be someone who is a ML or FL. Messy, and that’s the nature of this sort of thing.
that's a very good point. The education disparity speaks volumes to me.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 19-02-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Come out to play doubt there is free lunch but is whether you pay more or lesser. Even wife or gf you also have to pay no difference.

But ml ktv or fl or any working girl does have different stroke of dating. I did date before ktv girls tell me don't have to go restaurant can go hawker eat. Also some even cook big seafood feast at her place invite me over to eat ktv girl also not once but few times. I got girls I go work trip didn't stay hotel just stay at her place free for my korean, jap, chinese, hong kong, thai and viet.

So really depends on feel and money. Impossible go date anyone with no initial investment. Just how much and remember within your means.
Agree.
Long and short, no free pussy or lunch, just a matter of paying within our means.
Anyway, while the ladies feel they need to be treated like princess, we men who put in effort to lure them should also be treated well or be like king too.
Old 20-02-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
vyvyv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For bros still struggling, a counsellor advised me to do up a list of "why break" and "why not break" to clear my thoughts. Sharing my list I did, which was very helpful to me.

Why break:
1. Cannot dissapoint my family (they are the only ones beside me during my down, the ml definitely won't)
2. Mental health. It is affecting my sleep and mood swings. I don't want to go crazy because of a ml.
3. Everytime i meet her, my feelings for her grows stronger. There is no way to have sex only pleasure.
4. Bring long lasting misery after 30 mins of pleasure.
5. STD risk. Everytime raw her is a risk, she maybe a slut behind my back.
6. Good time to break before we develop deeper feelings.
7. Waste of money. Even if she offered free, come on, love yourself more.

Why not break:
1. I may feel lonely (no one dies of being single, I didn't feel this way before meeting her)
2. I may regret (no possible ending, what to regret??)
3. I may miss the sex (too high price to pay, can always go vietnam to find other more pretty syt)
Old 20-02-2024, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGotTalent View Post
SMost of the PRC and VN MLs already have a hometown and came here mainly for the money. Marrying a VN or PRC ML is like marrying the whole family, every month need to provide extra money for their family too especially during Chinese or VN New Year so u guys better think twice about it.
Agreed a lot of the prc and viet streetwalkers in geylang also have bfs or husbands in their hometown..they come here and let us fuck them with condoms on...they are here for our money only..their true feelings are with their loved ones in their own country....lol
Old 20-02-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyvyv View Post
For bros still struggling, a counsellor advised me to do up a list of "why break" and "why not break" to clear my thoughts. Sharing my list I did, which was very helpful to me.

Why break:
1. Cannot dissapoint my family (they are the only ones beside me during my down, the ml definitely won't)
2. Mental health. It is affecting my sleep and mood swings. I don't want to go crazy because of a ml.
3. Everytime i meet her, my feelings for her grows stronger. There is no way to have sex only pleasure.
4. Bring long lasting misery after 30 mins of pleasure.
5. STD risk. Everytime raw her is a risk, she maybe a slut behind my back.
6. Good time to break before we develop deeper feelings.
7. Waste of money. Even if she offered free, come on, love yourself more.

Why not break:
1. I may feel lonely (no one dies of being single, I didn't feel this way before meeting her)
2. I may regret (no possible ending, what to regret??)
3. I may miss the sex (too high price to pay, can always go vietnam to find other more pretty syt)
This is actually quite useful.but i dont dare to start doing these...but likely the same pointers as you. Sigh
Old 21-02-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 4
Frozenthunder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
This is the main point. Once you meet the one, you will become addicted to her. You can't have a moment without her. You feel lighted up every time you see her messages, but when she took a longer time to respond to you, you will feel a loss, every thought will come into your brain. When the ML eventually leave, it will leave you feel deprived of everything.

Fortunately I decided to cooldown with my ML, I don't get the above anymore, the feeling is fading as she leave. Starting a new relationship now, and there it is, the feeling in this one will build up as it goes along.
Well said bro. This is exactly me currently. I feel happy whenever I see her reply my message. I feel even happier when she asks to video call with me (even though it's usually short call).

I feel really bad when she doesn't reply my message, and a lot of times she doesn't reply my enquiry/questions and only reply goodnight end of day, making me feel even worse. I suspect she uses boardcast feature on wechat to send out to a lot of bros at the same time.

Even though I know there's no future, but I can't stop myself keeping in touch with her.
Old 21-02-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Ml kill me one step at a time. My body full of scars.
Old 21-02-2024, 03:34 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Ml kill me one step at a time. My body full of scars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenthunder View Post
Well said bro. This is exactly me currently. I feel happy whenever I see her reply my message. I feel even happier when she asks to video call with me (even though it's usually short call).

I feel really bad when she doesn't reply my message, and a lot of times she doesn't reply my enquiry/questions and only reply goodnight end of day, making me feel even worse. I suspect she uses boardcast feature on wechat to send out to a lot of bros at the same time.

Even though I know there's no future, but I can't stop myself keeping in touch with her.
bros, I can relate to all these things. My has dragged on for over a decade.

Lots of ups, plenty of downs. Can relate to the emotions, its just like a girl you date right? Yes, the knowledge there is no future.

And yes, after all this time, lots of scars
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 21-02-2024, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

Lots of ups, plenty of downs. Can relate to the emotions, its just like a girl you date right? Yes, the knowledge there is no future.

Still dragging on? It might have been another bro but I thought I saw you mention that you are single now. What are the hurdles to building a more sustainable relationship with your ML?
Old 21-02-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenthunder View Post

I face this situation also. Its like they doing it to "hold" us.. to make sure we are still around to spend money on their services.. sigh.. mine dont even initiate video call.. im worse off, i guess
Old 21-02-2024, 03:48 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Still dragging on? It might have been another bro but I thought I saw you mention that you are single now. What are the hurdles to building a more sustainable relationship with your ML?
nope you got the wrong bro
Old 21-02-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
nope you got the wrong bro
My bad. Hope your story turns out fruitful eventually. The greater the odds, the sweeter the success.
Old 21-02-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jigg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Been burned too many times by photoshop — fall in love with the photo but reality hits in person 😂
Old 21-02-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
I face this situation also. Its like they doing it to "hold" us.. to make sure we are still around to spend money on their services.. sigh.. mine dont even initiate video call.. im worse off, i guess
Bro it’s not competition. I don’t think there’s better or worse off in my book. As long as we’re getting heartache, emotion turbulence and scars, we’re the same here..

Agree with the holding part. I’m just number 50 spare tires. A lot of times I wonder why I keep it going despite knowing the harsh truth, I guess that’s what makes us human, we’re creatures with emotions
Old 21-02-2024, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:

For my case it’s worse than the girl I used to date, when I was dating a normal girl, I know she loved me very much. She would text me proactively, ask for long video call, show jealousy when I was too close to another girl. She gave me the “I really love you” signals. I am not saying my ex is perfect(I am not either, how can I demand her to be), but I have zero doubt that she loved me.

this “relationship” is more one sided. It’s really hard to believe a person can be so busy that she has no time to reply to a message, unless she has other bros to entertain as well. I have so many self doubt going on with this.

It’s only been a year or so for me and it’s already so torturing. How do you survive for a decade bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1