The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
songsonglah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover View Post

Indeed. Around $500 in her pocket will do the trick. And most impt is she dun have cewek mlm face or dress like one. Good command of english will help to a certain extend too.

Also, the customs will check on the arrival card which she have to indicate where she is staying. (1) Staying @ Hotel. The customs officer might request for hotel reservation confirmation or even call hotels to verify. (2) Stay @ your place. This is the worst. Why? To a certain extend, you'll be indirectly be her guarantor. In the event she is caught "working" at your place or some other places, you'll be very busy going down to ICA for kopi.

There is also possibility that you'll be taken for a ride. ie, making use of you for entry in SG. No punt intended though. It is just a possibility. Sydicates nowadays dun wanna take risk. And you might unknowingly been use as a "jockey" to bring her in.

Usually bring a cewek mlm into SG is a 50/50 risk. But from what I've heard from the horses mouth (both from ceweks and guy friends), 90% dun turn out right.

Just to bring to your attention of what people I know personally have encountered: -

(1) Guy bring cewek into SG with intention of BGR. When guy goes out to work in the day, the cewek goes out to meet customers which she encounted in Batam.

(2) Guy bring cewek into SG. When guy comes back from work, cewek is not in the house. So go police make missing person report or not? Few days later guy receive call from ICA to go down drink kopi cos cewek is caught in GL raid.

The these is what I've heard from ceweks: -

(1) There're only 3 kinds of customer that will make/pay passport for cewek. First type is BGR. Second, cheap-charlies whose wife is not at home. So can bring cewek back f**k all day long w/o needing to pay booking/tips. And third, syndicates.

(2) This I encounter personally. Cewek (with passport) says quarrel with abang in SG. Thus wanna go SG find him so want me to bring her in (as in tag along with me on return trip.

(3) This I encountered just last month. Cewek says cewek mlm will only wanna go SG for 2 things. First, BGR. And second, cos heard many ceweks friend say work in GL doing ST good $. Do guage yourself, which one higher possibility. Enough said.

If I were you, let someone else or the person who sponsor her passport bring her in. And when the guy is not around she will call you if she really likes you, and you enjoy from there. And the most frequent is she'll call you, saying she is "working" at certain places, can go down meet her cos she no business.

Above are just my point of thoughts from my humble experience from the island south of us.
Bro

Gumxia for your lengthy reply.

This girl, I've patronize her for 2 years, close to 3. My cheong kaki keep telling me to bao her but I don't see the point. Beside the point that I'm not well loaded to play this bao game, I can't be sure that she won't steal eat when I'm here in sg slogging for her bao fee.

I'm not the robert who paid for her passport. Just that I don't mind bringing her around if she make it here. Last thing I want is to be stained with shit that's impossible to wash off.

So can I assume that if she carries about $500 with her, chances of going through is very high?

Thanks for your advice.
Old 29-10-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
FireTruck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Indeed. Around $500 in her pocket will do the trick. And most impt is she dun have cewek mlm face or dress like one. Good command of english will help to a certain extend too.

Also, the customs will check on the arrival card which she have to indicate where she is staying. (1) Staying @ Hotel. The customs officer might request for hotel reservation confirmation or even call hotels to verify. (2) Stay @ your place. This is the worst. Why? To a certain extend, you'll be indirectly be her guarantor. In the event she is caught "working" at your place or some other places, you'll be very busy going down to ICA for kopi.

There is also possibility that you'll be taken for a ride. ie, making use of you for entry in SG. No punt intended though. It is just a possibility. Sydicates nowadays dun wanna take risk. And you might unknowingly been use as a "jockey" to bring her in.

Usually bring a cewek mlm into SG is a 50/50 risk. But from what I've heard from the horses mouth (both from ceweks and guy friends), 90% dun turn out right.

Just to bring to your attention of what people I know personally have encountered: -

(1) Guy bring cewek into SG with intention of BGR. When guy goes out to work in the day, the cewek goes out to meet customers which she encounted in Batam.

(2) Guy bring cewek into SG. When guy comes back from work, cewek is not in the house. So go police make missing person report or not? Few days later guy receive call from ICA to go down drink kopi cos cewek is caught in GL raid.

The these is what I've heard from ceweks: -

(1) There're only 3 kinds of customer that will make/pay passport for cewek. First type is BGR. Second, cheap-charlies whose wife is not at home. So can bring cewek back f**k all day long w/o needing to pay booking/tips. And third, syndicates.

(2) This I encounter personally. Cewek (with passport) says quarrel with abang in SG. Thus wanna go SG find him so want me to bring her in (as in tag along with me on return trip.

(3) This I encountered just last month. Cewek says cewek mlm will only wanna go SG for 2 things. First, BGR. And second, cos heard many ceweks friend say work in GL doing ST good $. Do guage yourself, which one higher possibility. Enough said.

If I were you, let someone else or the person who sponsor her passport bring her in. And when the guy is not around she will call you if she really likes you, and you enjoy from there. And the most frequent is she'll call you, saying she is "working" at certain places, can go down meet her cos she no business.

Above are just my point of thoughts from my humble experience from the island south of us.
Splendid explanation there bro... no wonder my regular cewek is like that...
Old 30-10-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: Batam Info Thread

Confirm 100% kena sent back bro unless u wait for her at outside arrival hall ur fetch her go back spore together my ex syg also same new passport must vouch for her so dun take d risk bro unless she tell Ica see cum her for short stay maybe 1-3 days n she bring $500 n tell her to dress properly not like the way she dress in her ktv workplace
Old 30-10-2012, 12:17 AM
Samster

DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Wah bro makashi very detailed route
map but for me usually rent ojek frm my ojeks frens at Nagoya square then ride around.also bro wah u route march n recce exercise.u never sweat like hell meh just got back today stayed 4 day 3 nites n damn was the temp damn hot during midday tat I only came out of my room after 5pm.But really bro I salute u for the well detailed map I totally agreed with ur map for future new samsters reference.
Old 30-10-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsonglah View Post
Bro

Gumxia for your lengthy reply.

This girl, I've patronize her for 2 years, close to 3. My cheong kaki keep telling me to bao her but I don't see the point. Beside the point that I'm not well loaded to play this bao game, I can't be sure that she won't steal eat when I'm here in sg slogging for her bao fee.

I'm not the robert who paid for her passport. Just that I don't mind bringing her around if she make it here. Last thing I want is to be stained with shit that's impossible to wash off.

So can I assume that if she carries about $500 with her, chances of going through is very high?

Thanks for your advice.
$500 in the wallet definitely increases her chances. But many factors come into play: -
- Command of english
- Cewek mlm look/dressing
- Customs officer's personal opionion
- etc etc etc

My personal thought: -
- Dun sponsor the $500 in her wallet
- Dun let her get her hands on your personal details (ie: real name, address, etc)
- Dun give empty promise(s). Give diplomatic replies like "I try, but no promises". In a way, you dun hurt others' feelings, and you also dun bohong.
- As you mentioned, you're not loaded. Thus not worth the risk and trouble.
- When you go Batam, you enjoy. When she comes over SG, she enjoys. So you're paying for her to enjoy? 你还钱,她爽快!
- Let her get herself to Singapore. Btw, she should know better than most of us here the best route/option to come into SG since she has been in this line at least close to 3yrs. Meaning, the number of ceweks she knows that had came to SG is definitely more than the number of ceweks you know in Batam.

And remember our roles. We're PLAYERS, not charity. We treat others with respect, and pay for the "services" rendered.

Last but not least. Forget about the "bao" thing (i'm assuming you're house-keeping her in batam). After almost 10yrs of cheonging Riau, I've only seen one success case. Majority end up becoming another man, screwing up their work and life. Stress and guessing everynight wtf the cewek is doing in batam while the guy is in SG. Your imagination can run really wild, I tell ya. We man are all alike, in the mouth say trust, but inside the heart feels the other way round. Why buy an OPC, and let others drive using day coupon!

I've personally encounter a lot of cewek who have been "bao", freelancing. While waking up in my bed in the morning, they tell me to shhh while picking up a call. They even put it on speaker mode let me hear: -

Guy: km lg apain
Gal: gua masih tidur ... (she is telling the truth)

And they tell me, "got people give you money + no need work you dun want meh! I work in joint, go booking. This fella give me money I treat it as booking also. I also wanna go out have fun, trip, find a handsome guy give me a good time. When he come over every week, I just wayang rindu banyak blah blah blah, and tell him no money already cos all remit balek kumpong then he'll think I very good hearted and family-orientated".

And when you call her at night and cant get thru or no answer. Their usual excuse: -
- henpon hilang / kanna curi
- Tak ada pulsa
- udah tidur

And if she answers wif nightspot musik in the background, "kawan aku hepi birthday"

Final word. Dun dig a hole yourself and jump into it. You can get her outta ayam joint, but you're unable to get the ayam mentally outta her. Majority are in this line not becos of family. Most are cheated into this line by agent/bf. Once they're in, they become plain lazy.
CB:
Old 30-10-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
laksa328 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice explanation....upzzz u meatlover
Old 30-10-2012, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

bRuR meatlover - A true blue experience cheongster

Pak's songKoK (hats) off to you

Hormat

For those who have such intentions pls heed the advis of bRuR meatlover
Old 30-10-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
songsonglah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Last but not least. Forget about the "bao" thing (i'm assuming you're house-keeping her in batam). After almost 10yrs of cheonging Riau, I've only seen one success case. Majority end up becoming another man, screwing up their work and life. Stress and guessing everynight wtf the cewek is doing in batam while the guy is in SG. Your imagination can run really wild, I tell ya. We man are all alike, in the mouth say trust, but inside the heart feels the other way round. Why buy an OPC, and let others drive using day coupon!
Wonderful advice. Appreciated, bro.

Regarding bao'ing, I'm not doing it. It's my cheong kaki encouraging me to. What a wonderful analogy. Buy OPC and let other drive weekday. I shall just tell her to contact me when she's in and cleared the immigration. Can't take leave from work to fetch her too.
Old 30-10-2012, 03:58 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Batam Info Thread

Well said bro meatlover I personally encountered tis experience till now haven't recovered frm it even tot it's been 3 years d scars,pains n d feelin of been betrayed till it mess up my life n my outlook of trustin another woman promises till tis day will always keep me wary.like wat bro meatlove say I fully agree wat happen n done in btm,tbk ur bintan let it finish there.dun bring it back to spore its just like bringing in an enemy into ur own hse
Old 30-10-2012, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Rupert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Okay brothers,i am going to be staying in mecure.They have like this safe box inside the house.I will be going with 3 friends so total 4 of us.Let say we keep all our belonging into one room and put those ceweks in another room will be better right?

And if we take the room keys,then the ceweks inside cannot go out?Will the air-con still be working and stuff?Like most hotel or chalet i stay in,if you remove the keys(card),everything stop operating.
Old 30-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Gone are the days

Gone are the days when every 10 ceweks you see, 9 are doable.
Now, after viewing 100 ceweks, sometime you'll rather tidur sendiri.

Gone are the days when the SGD exchange rate is Rp1,800 and the boking fee is only Rp200,000.
And when the exchange rate improves to Rp4,000 Rp5,000 Rp6,000, the boking fee remains at Rp200,000.
And when the exchange rate was almost Rp9,000 during a period, the boking fee remains at Rp200,000

Gone are the days when a Rp100,000 tips make you a lord. Now sometime even a Rp500,000 tip looked like a sod.

Gone are the days when ojek rides are Rp1,000~3,000.
Now, its Rp10,000.

Gone are the days when you tip your regular driver Rp25,000 for bringing you here, there, and everywhere in town.
Now they want at least the same amt for a single trip.

Gone are the days when a litre of petrol cost Rp1,800.
Now it is almost Rp5,000 a litre.

Gone are the days when a pack of ciggie cost Rp6,000 and a can of Bintang cost Rp5,000.
Now it is double that.

Gone are the days when you regualr cewek will wait for you at the jetty for your arrival at 7+am local time.
Now they dun even give a damn.

Gone are the days when you pay reasonable amt of money, and you've great fun.
Now you spent $1,000 for a night also no fun.

Gone are the days when local chinese gals sees us as a good lay. Like when in ROC during NS in those days. We're hot properties man!
Now they sees us as shit.

Now the island south of us doesn't seem to be fun anymore. Or maybe I'm getting old.
CB:
Old 30-10-2012, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Gone are the days

....gone are the days when ceweks will take off ur shirts, pants and shoes, prepare a warm water in bathtub, bath u, soap u and manja u like a bayi (though i uncle now), kongkek no limits and most important NO HANDPHONES.

Now..."abang, ku tak ada pulsar, ku pening..tidur sekijap pasal semalam on ya..dan abg kongkek 2 kali udah ya...
Old 30-10-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
....gone are the days when ceweks will take off ur shirts, pants and shoes, prepare a warm water in bathtub, bath u, soap u and manja u like a bayi (though i uncle now), kongkek no limits
1998 to 2000
now think back, already 14 years...
Old 30-10-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
....gone are the days when ceweks will take off ur shirts, pants and shoes, prepare a warm water in bathtub, bath u, soap u and manja u like a bayi
You want Pak to scrub your back for you
Old 30-10-2012, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Gone are the days
Enjoy and reminisce those good old days

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread