The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 09-09-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Thanks for sharing the technique....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

My usual style. First nine strokes at the vagina entrance and then one deep stroke right inside. Then 8 shallow and 2 deep, 7 shallow and 3 deep until final 10 deep. By this time she is very horny. Reverse the strokes 10 deep then 9 shallow and 9 deep and 1 shallow.

Old 10-09-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18920 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Yes agree!!! My car windows are tinted but if inside have lights, outside can see clearly.

Anyway, she always like to use her handphone while we were bonking. Usually replying to her bf which I found quite annoying. Cannot wait until we finished then she reply.... once we were at a park's carpark bonking inside my car, it was pretty dark and there were some cars parked beside us... a guy who was jogging returned to his car. My fb was fully naked in my car but she was using her handphone... the guy had a good view of her... and he purposely stand near our car pretending to cool down while looking at my fb. All the while my fb didn't know the guy can see her and I didn't tell her. And we continued to bonk and purposely made her ride on top of me.
can only say lucky guy.. lolx :d

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
I am no expert bro. Many trial and error.

Start with something safe and comfortable for your girl such as car in isolated places. Then move to more places with a bit more cars for her to get used to presence of other people. Best if have other couples so she knows she is not the only one having outdoor sex.

Good luck bro. Hope to see more adventurous couples around.
damm progressive training.. awesome share bro.. time to "convert" my OC liao..
Old 10-09-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLoe View Post
Thanks for sharing bro. Didn't know this method. Will try it out soon :-D

Have upped you btw.
+8 for exchange
Old 10-09-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Give it a try and tell us the partner's reaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
Thanks for sharing the technique....
Old 10-09-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro Zeith

up you 16 points liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
+8 for exchange
Old 10-09-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
MoNaLo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
damm progressive training.. awesome share bro.. time to "convert" my OC liao..
Agreed bro. Not easy to convince and convert mine LOL
Old 10-09-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nxcotine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good place near Sengkang??
Old 15-09-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!

Is the hilltop at bird park still open?
Got a maid can meet at night, not sure where can go in the west so thought of that place.
Or any better quiet location?
Old 15-09-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
KingLoe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingLoe is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
Is the hilltop at bird park still open?
Got a maid can meet at night, not sure where can go in the west so thought of that place.
Or any better quiet location?
It is still open bro. Go and have fun
Old 15-09-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

Well, just happened last evening. have been in touch with an Indo MILF and we have good chemistry and meet once in a while. the fun is limited to chatting ,kissing, feeling all over, licking wherever possible. and have an SUV so limited with the consoles and storage in the centre while sitting in the front seat. Also very worried about all juices spoiling the plush luxury interiors. so have been keeping it simple and limited.

But yesterday she texted late evening while in office and while she never asked me out before herself (it was always me), so rushed to see her. Picked her up parked, on the main road itself near her condo on an L-shaped corner (where some constructions was going). All the passersby , cyclist, cars could see in if they peek but she was crazy last night and i ended up having her topless (big breasted girl) and got a blow job of a lifetime. she sucked my cock for the first time and it was so awesome. she wanted more, but it was too open. haha. it was a real horny time and while i was afraid people can see, she was least bothered yesterday and said i don't care. There were some people on the street who came too close and might have noted the car number.

Don't stomp bros! Enjoy!
Old 15-09-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
lostincity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyhunk1000 View Post
Well, just happened last evening. have been in touch with an Indo MILF and we have good chemistry and meet once in a while. the fun is limited to chatting ,kissing, feeling all over, licking wherever possible. and have an SUV so limited with the consoles and storage in the centre while sitting in the front seat. Also very worried about all juices spoiling the plush luxury interiors. so have been keeping it simple and limited.

But yesterday she texted late evening while in office and while she never asked me out before herself (it was always me), so rushed to see her. Picked her up parked, on the main road itself near her condo on an L-shaped corner (where some constructions was going). All the passersby , cyclist, cars could see in if they peek but she was crazy last night and i ended up having her topless (big breasted girl) and got a blow job of a lifetime. she sucked my cock for the first time and it was so awesome. she wanted more, but it was too open. haha. it was a real horny time and while i was afraid people can see, she was least bothered yesterday and said i don't care. There were some people on the street who came too close and might have noted the car number.

Don't stomp bros! Enjoy!
I won't stomp, just look and enjoy only hehe
Old 16-09-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLoe View Post
It is still open bro. Go and have fun
Thanks bro
Old 16-09-2020, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

awesome night out bro..... more to cum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyhunk1000 View Post

Don't stomp bros! Enjoy!
Old 16-09-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Usual routine.

PRIVATE

If hubby sent kids to school. Slipped into her house without neighbours noticing.

Have breakfast together. Same time touchy or gave her massage. She will be bra less since she at home. So easier to access. Cannot do more hanky panky due opposite block can see.

Proceed to master bed room. Stripped her naked and give her a good cunnilingus. After her orgasm then moved on to 69, she riding horse and finally doggie style for me to release.

PUBLIC

If hubby did not send kids to school. Pick her up and go to MSCP next to swimming pool - less than 5 minutes from her house.

In MSCP, half an hour making love. A bit cramp in the back seat. Usually cunnilingus and then missionary style.

During this time, can see other people parking on same level. However they did not park neat to our car. So quite safe for us to continue making love.

After that go for breakfast and then sent her to work.
Old 16-09-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
LittleThinCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bros, please keep going
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1