The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
Malay, Malaysia

Old 23-10-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 13
dessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of light
kinky colleague and our work adventure

My colleague on a work trip... A summary of what happened.. Story and pics to follow. Hope for more tonight .
Old 23-10-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Totallyuseless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: kinky colleague and our work adventure

Cannot see wor.. Can reload again
Old 23-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertrose View Post
My colleague on a work trip... A summary of what happened.. Story and pics to follow. Hope for more tonight .

indian chick with small boob?
Old 23-10-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

dessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of light

Fresh. Anybody know how to embed in post?

http://imgur.com/7Mgkcqt
http://imgur.com/yyPcxfb
http://imgur.com/IUC4Zlt
Old 23-10-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Click at the Get embed codes, copy the link But its seem that the pix very big

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 23-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Nice share! Up u my humble pts and camping for the story
Old 23-10-2014, 02:18 PM
iammranonymous

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

looking foward!
Old 23-10-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 10
minesHard is a Helpful and Caring SamsterminesHard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping!! nice sneak preview!
Old 23-10-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1153 / Power: 11
SuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud of

stay put here!
Old 23-10-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro, i embed these photos for u...
thanks for sharing!

Old 23-10-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 13
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by megachiongster View Post
bro, i embed these photos for u...
thanks for sharing!

Wooow... these are nice! Perfect ass too!
Old 24-10-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 10
diamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud of

wa nice la. keep it coming bro!
Old 25-10-2014, 03:04 AM
Samster

The to bro ahrat and megachiongster for the embedding help.

Anyway heres the short story.

She's about 23, local chinese/indian mix on her first job... We were on a company trip to Jakarta and it was just the two of us. My job was to guide her into the company operations during office hours.

Long flowing black hair, high heels and in a tight suit all the time and we had 3 days worth of meeting straight before a free night but we were too tired to go out.

It was company policy to book seperate rooms for us.. so I told her if she was bored.. i could teach her a few card tricks.

Of course I kept my phone snaps discreet.. at the start..

So we played for awhile and I got to know her story. She was getting comfortable on the bed and I excused myself to the toilet for awhile before scampering around the room.. to try and take a shot of her nice luscious ass..

I have never ever made a move on her but I felt as if the timing, the place and the night was right.. She's maybe 34B but her long jet black flowing hair and her fit body was just an appetiser. It's her toned tanned legs and taut behind that really caught my attention.

It was time for a gamble. I was weighing whether a romp with her was worth risking my job. then she bent over while shuffling the cards and i thought..

Yes. THAT is worth a possible law suit.
Old 25-10-2014, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Napshot curry pok
Old 25-10-2014, 03:23 AM
Samster

So I started talking about relationships.. love.. and sex.. and she just opened up straight away.

"It's been such a long time since I've done it anyway." she said innocently, looking at her cards while playing two person three deck daidee with me.

I paused for awhile, this was THE opening.. my chance. So I replied: "Ya I understand. For me too." I immediately regretted cause I didn't want to be too forward. Sexual harassment lawsuits nowadays fucking painful... but then she said..

"Maybe we could just get off on our own?"

That's it gents. There will be times when you need a game, a play, alcohol, money or even a witty line and then all the hard work after.

But sometimes.. god just drops one in your lap and says 'go on boy, tonight's your night. Go enjoy yourself'. THIS was my night.

I looked up to the heavens and said a short prayer of thanks before asking her with all the calmness I could gather.

"What do you mean ah?"

Then.. she did this.

She just stood up on the side of the bed while I was fiddling around with my phone and just pulled her black skirt down. I was too busy trying to keep my mouth closed to put my phone away in case she saw me snapping pics of her.. but thats the best fucking part. She saw and didnt care that I was.

Jack. Pot.

She started to rub herself and said: "Like this. Now your turn."

So I pulled myself out and started to massage my gear, already hard from spying on her. Maybe it's one of those sessions I heard about that has strangers or even friends just randomly pleasing themselves in each others company.. without sex. Maybe I've been reading too many fake erotica.

But no. The next thing that happened was bliss. She just grabbed and swallowed me and one smooth motion - over, and over again.

So I'm in her mouth looking down on my beautiful colleague's face thinking that this can't get any better.

Yes it's another expected plot twist. It does guys. Godamned it, it does.

I am still recovering from the shock of it all so pardon me for the lack of details here on.

Just a whole lot of fucking. Turns out, she's only had one person she slept with before me. Which translates into a FUCKINGTIGHTPUSSY. And that is also a virgin ass.

In any case, I came in her mouth and she left after wiping herself off.

We took different flights back to Singapore so there has been no communications since.

Pray I still have my job on Monday hor. These things get so fucking twisted sometimes.

On a more important note, pray I get more trips with her guys!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1