The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2005, 03:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 19
NokiaUser82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNokiaUser82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Most Embarassing Moment in TN/HC

Haha...had the same pro with you bro...that time just pumped her for awhile and den she tell me she cum le...wah...totally sianzZz...but made up with HJ and nipple licking...
Old 14-08-2005, 03:37 AM
LRSU

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Haha..made a booking for my fav lao chio at a TN...counter staff gave me the wrong room number..I opened the door..only to catch a couple in the heat of the action..should have seen the shocked look on their faces..haha
Old 14-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 22
java_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mine would be when I was cheonging in one of the reaular HC in the east and the counter recommended me a new gal. Said ok and went into the room. I was shocked when the gal entered, turns out to be my younger sister's friend who used to sleep over quite a bit. She just stook there quietly and emberassed. So was I.

When she asked me what I was doing here, I just replied "The same thing that you are". Naibeh ... damn mind not working. To cut long story short, asked for another gal (for her own sake and mine) but too distruaght to ask for any specials. However, I did managed get on with her later but that is another story.
Old 14-08-2005, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nexo is Cool - loads of Potential
Red face Re: Most Embarassing Moment in TN/HC

Was having a FJ but after like eternity still cannot cum..even though the gal try all pos liao .. in the end she ask me .. Wo bang ni cui chu lai? i no choice but to agree and she say jokingly .. yi hou bu yao xing qing cheng zong lai zuo ai ..
Old 14-08-2005, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 19
mimas is a Helpful and Caring Samstermimas is a Helpful and Caring Samstermimas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by signer4
To all Cheongsters here, lookin at the threads here...I think I may have the a few embarassing moments to share...twice at a HC, twice at GL....Have cheong for many years & these are my experiences...

Grew up to working society...went to the HC at Paradiz (is it still around? Any bro care to let me know), the gal was nice, poped the question, opted for a FJ, then as we got comfortable & was on top of me....some stupid guy (customer) came into our room & on the main lights, upon seeing us, he was stung for awhile, the gal screamed (grabbed a towel) while I had to use another towel to cover myself. Tat idiot then apologised, off the main lights & closed the door. For a moment, I tot I kenna raid liao...the gal & I calmed down & tried to resume which was a bit difficult...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LRSU
Haha..made a booking for my fav lao chio at a TN...counter staff gave me the wrong room number..I opened the door..only to catch a couple in the heat of the action..should have seen the shocked look on their faces..haha
HAHA hey LRSU are you the one that interrupted their work??
Old 14-08-2005, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRSU
Bro LRSU, like that funny meh? If I was the customer, I would have been scarred for life and abstain from sex henceforth, not very funny leh... in fact, I would be very tulan... is that embarassing for you

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 14-08-2005, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by java_cool
... However, I did managed get on with her later but that is another story.
Let us have that other story instead? Can? Please?

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 14-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Javanoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was at solid g hc ,
after special, wrap a towel and walk out going to enjoy sauna..

the room is directly opposite the massueres' rest room, after i fuck finish, i too shag wrap 1 towel walk out..
but never wrap properly..

end up when i walk pass the rest rooom, my towel drop and all the massueres walking ard the corridor and restroom, even the uncle that pick towels and wash one all see my mighty sword..

faster wrap up and bathe and ciao and act blur.
Old 14-08-2005, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 23
nokia6110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynokia6110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxrain
i went to a TN a few yrs back and the lady who massage is a lady who lives near my block, a lau chio... embrarassing part is that she knows my mother... but she still offer me special when i ask for fj.. but that long time ago liao..hahah
she knoe yr mother , its ok, but think she dun knoe u r her son.
Old 14-08-2005, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 23
nokia6110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynokia6110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javanoob
was at solid g hc ,
after special, wrap a towel and walk out going to enjoy sauna..

the room is directly opposite the massueres' rest room, after i fuck finish, i too shag wrap 1 towel walk out..
but never wrap properly..

end up when i walk pass the rest rooom, my towel drop and all the massueres walking ard the corridor and restroom, even the uncle that pick towels and wash one all see my mighty sword..

faster wrap up and bathe and ciao and act blur.
they always use the same color towel with the same pattern when i visit them the next day, think some of those tn shop dun use fresh towel .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1