The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6210 / Power: 22
masters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Steamy update. Have up your points. Please continue

Que: -

Target: 10,000
Old 07-05-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
suzukidoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic share bro jumpstart! Thanks
Old 08-05-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 1
jumpstart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masters View Post
Steamy update. Have up your points. Please continue
Up yours in return.

Yeah, will continue. On the other hand, I'm looking forward to the family trip coming in June, hopefully my youngest aunt will turn up in a sexy looking bikini.
Old 08-05-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
redzone80er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpstart View Post
Up yours in return.

Yeah, will continue. On the other hand, I'm looking forward to the family trip coming in June, hopefully my youngest aunt will turn up in a sexy looking bikini.
So exited ya haha
Old 08-05-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6210 / Power: 22
masters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Up yours in return.

You can also create a new thread with consolidation of your posts here if you want. Your posts are unique as got pictures some more

Que: -

Target: 10,000
Old 12-05-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redzone80er View Post
So exited ya haha
Hopefully my 4th uncle doesn't turn up and spoil the fun.
Old 12-05-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asbt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Up yours in return.

I suggest you buy some super skimpy ones for her
Old 14-05-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asbt View Post
I suggest you buy some super skimpy ones for her
Think her husband will do that, he's pretty cool about dress code not much restriction. I think it also depends if he tags along.

Caught a nipple slip of a cousin recently, small B.
Old 14-05-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
By now the initial shock and embarrassment had passed and we were back to our usual self and tone. "If that's the truth, I'll need your help to check something", Cindy returned to lying on her stomach and requested me to help look for any blemishes or moles on her back. I started the "examination" from the back and sides of her neck, upper back, shoulders, had a good look at both her massive side boobs, down her back to her exposed ass and legs. I was able to see her pussy slit which look a little wet when checking out her ass. The whole way pointing out pimples, dark spots and just about anything I think is considered a blemish.

She took her time in noting what I've said and sat up facing me as soon as she finished her notes, the whole time her massive boobs were swinging like pendulums as she straightened up. "Why did you say my boobs and ass are the dream of everyman?" with a cheeky tone to her voice. I couldn't remember the exact words used but the general idea is how massive those fun bags are and the curves of her ass, I added the part where her pussy seems to be a little wet and how juicy her outer lips look.

Cindy giggled and made a signal for me to come closer. She then lifted her left boob to show me all the pimple scars on the underside followed by her right boob, telling me how her massive boobs have caused her bad skin issues. I had a close up view of her massive boobs, so close till I can spot the raised montgomery glands on her areolas. I didn't know montgomery glands are raised when aroused, at this point I'm just trying to take in the unbelievable view in front of me. "Why are your nipples almost flat? Is it because your boobs are so massive?” I wasn't thinking straight but that was really a question I had in mind. "Flat? Of course not, come, suck my nipples like how you do it to your gf" Cindy blurted out.

She must have seen the hesitation in my eyes, so she shifted her boobs closer to me and repeated this "Come on, just suck, you'll know what I mean". I then inched myself forward, slowly lifted her left boob and took in her nipple and areola with my mouth. Her boob feels really soft and there was a slight taste of salt when my tongue touched her nipple. I thought I heard a soft moan while sucking her left boob but continued anyway. She touched the side of my face and gestured for me to move over to the right boob. Her right nipple tasted even saltier but I took it in anyway. "Come, take a look at both nipples now", I thought Cindy sounded a little breathless.

"Holy cow, your nipples are so erected!" I exclaimed. Little did I expect those almost flat looking nipples are now proudly pointing a mile in my direction. The look on Cindy is priceless, she's flushed and seems very proud of her asset. "They do stand out don't they?" Cindy finished with a giggle. "I have to agree", laughing out loud as I said those words.

View of her pussy

Erected nippples

For those who asked, it was a private deck so unless you're perched higher than us behind and stick your head over, you'll never see what's going on.

More stuff another time, got to do something now.

Continue please. Thanks for sharing bro.
Old 14-05-2024, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asbt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Think her husband will do that, he's pretty cool about dress code not much restriction. I think it also depends if he tags along.

Caught a nipple slip of a cousin recently, small B.
Her husband like to see her wear sexily in front of relatives?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1