The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2006, 04:48 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kowloon Health Centre at Jln TAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcheong
hehe, I take it that's your way of saying Hello to your bros? LOL

Would it annoy you more if I tell you I cannot understand Chinese???
Ya loh... ok ok, i translate for u, Le Kei Hai means 'good brother, i like u very much'
Old 06-03-2006, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
ukcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Ya loh... ok ok, i translate for u, Le Kei Hai means 'good brother, i like u very much'
No wonder so many bros greet you with Le kei Hai... seems you are liked by many!!

btw for your benefit, very useful for you when you travel and need to find the "T" for a quick fix.... LOL

toletta (italian)
洗面所 (Japanese)
toalete (portugese)
туалет (russian)
tocador (spanish)
화장실 (korean)
toilette (french/german)
τουαλέτα (greek)
洗手间 (chinese)
dekuip (samster)

ROTFL... bro Dekuip.. next time we meet, I buy you beer! Cheers okay?
Old 06-03-2006, 05:54 PM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No wonder so many bros greet you with Le kei Hai... seems you are liked by many!!
hahaha... ok lah. Le Kei Hai we use when some1 in our group say something u dont believe or u totally disagree then u say loud! Le Kei Hai... like that more powerfull mah. kekeke..

Once u have the chance to meet our bros u will know why everytimes we have lots of fun..

I give u 1 example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Hello bro, you never give TSH, YSH, GTM, CMB face.Me very small fish here. Dun have any lobangs except those given by my good bros. Most of the time, me just follow along. No meat or fish but still have ribs and ikan bilis to nibble on.
Le Kei Hai!! U being KL No3 Fucker oso can say like that arr?
Old 06-03-2006, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
hahaha... ok lah. Le Kei Hai we use when some1 in our group say something u dont believe or u totally disagree then u say loud! Le Kei Hai... like that more powerfull mah. kekeke..

Once u have the chance to meet our bros u will know why everytimes we have lots of fun..
Bugger... kena "CHA" by newby ah... hehehe... some more got so many langguage translation for Toilet...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 06-03-2006, 06:04 PM
SamSter

Ma Hai!

Thinking to have a bowl 'kek sim tom yam soup' later...
Old 06-03-2006, 06:45 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ma Hai!

Can Join you arr

Old 07-03-2006, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
toletta (italian)
洗面所 (Japanese)
toalete (portugese)
туалет (russian)
tocador (spanish)
화장실 (korean)
toilette (french/german)
τουαλέτα (greek)
洗手间 (chinese)
dekuip (samster)

ROTFL... bro Dekuip.. next time we meet, I buy you beer! Cheers okay?
Bro, I am beginning to admire your style. Cannot up you again but can also buy you a beer. Free let's meet up.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:00 AM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ma Hai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Can Join you arr .
So where are your FRs? Me still waiting.
Old 07-03-2006, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
pumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey guys, PM me on yer next outing.. Be good to meet you fellahs! Went to Kowloon this afternoon.. Wanted to follow-up on a hook up with Margaret but the girl wasn't working.. So, I screened to new girls at the joint.. First, ,there was Anu, an Indian girl.. Okay built, I can see that she has medium-sized boobs and a smile.. But I passed. I can't remember the name of the other girl, but she's Chinese and wore a see-through white outfit.. Pretty teaser with a black thong. Wiggled her ass a bit, but that wasn't enough to get my engine started, so I passed.. Maybe heading to Kowloon again in the middle of this month..

Jack
Old 07-03-2006, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
So where are your FRs? Me still waiting.
U wan FR from me ah... u also always commando, neber FR lorr... u where got standing to ask ah

Old 07-03-2006, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumperjack
Hey guys, PM me on yer next outing.. Be good to meet you fellahs! Went to Kowloon this afternoon.. Wanted to follow-up on a hook up with Margaret but the girl wasn't working.. So, I screened to new girls at the joint.. First, ,there was Anu, an Indian girl.. Okay built, I can see that she has medium-sized boobs and a smile.. But I passed. I can't remember the name of the other girl, but she's Chinese and wore a see-through white outfit.. Pretty teaser with a black thong. Wiggled her ass a bit, but that wasn't enough to get my engine started, so I passed.. Maybe heading to Kowloon again in the middle of this month..

Jack
Oh dear... bro PJack!! Were you the Indian chap coming up the stairs as I was walking down around 7.30pm??

I was around that area so thot of dropping in to check out on Shima. Turned out she was on leave, the OKT (Ben) told me she's having her P. Ah Seng has just left... so was cracking my head to remember what names I could from your FRs..

Then Margaret's name came up.. again not working, tiu. Ben recom Suzi (oooh, no no), and Tina (tried her once many months back), look-see a few but didn't really find anyone.

What time were you there? Next time we go together eh? hehe...
Old 08-03-2006, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
U wan FR from me ah... u also always commando, neber FR lorr... u where got standing to ask ah
What commando? Long time never go for mission already. Yesterday aft went out with daytime Sifu to look see look see also end up nothing.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:18 AM
Samster

pumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Kowloon Health Centre at Jln TAR

Quote:
Oh dear... bro PJack!! Were you the Indian chap coming up the stairs as I was walking down around 7.30pm??
Well brother UKCheong ~ I was there at about 1:45pm, so, our paths didn't cross.. Went across to a coffeeshop, had some Nasi Padang and shot off.. Speaking of Tina, I've tried her out sometime back. Nice figure, lovely ass but her tits are kinda saggy for my taste. I prefer Lucy who has smoother skin and a really nice smile. I have this affinity for dark-skinned women and frankly-speaking, the Malay girls at Kowloon are an interesting lot to check out. There was this girl called Helen which I kinda fancy and was told that her stint there was a "short-time", "one-off" do. Tried to locate her and was told by Ah Seng that she was "loaned" to JB Spa at Residence Hotel. Should have asked her for her cellphone number. One of my biggest regret..

Jack
Old 08-03-2006, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumperjack
Well brother UKCheong ~ I was there at about 1:45pm, so, our paths didn't cross.. Went across to a coffeeshop, had some Nasi Padang and shot off.. Speaking of Tina, I've tried her out sometime back. Nice figure, lovely ass but her tits are kinda saggy for my taste. I prefer Lucy who has smoother skin and a really nice smile. I have this affinity for dark-skinned women and frankly-speaking, the Malay girls at Kowloon are an interesting lot to check out. There was this girl called Helen which I kinda fancy and was told that her stint there was a "short-time", "one-off" do. Tried to locate her and was told by Ah Seng that she was "loaned" to JB Spa at Residence Hotel. Should have asked her for her cellphone number. One of my biggest regret..

Jack
I just upped you bro... so as bro Shiok said to me, "Welcome to the land of the giving" Hope to see u at Kowloon soon.. much to learn from you there kekeke

Yeah, Tina's boobs a little saggy. But she do have a nice figure, quite hourglass too (or at least as far as I can remember coz it was some time ago since I cheonged her). When she came in, she was wearing a fishnet then.. ooh.

That incident was a bit too long otherwise I wuld have done a FR. Back then, I mana tau got this SB Forum
Old 08-03-2006, 08:35 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Kowloon Health Centre at Jln TAR

Quote:
I just upped you bro... so as bro Shiok said to me, "Welcome to the land of the giving" Hope to see u at Kowloon soon.. much to learn from you there kekeke

Yeah, Tina's boobs a little saggy. But she do have a nice figure, quite hourglass too (or at least as far as I can remember coz it was some time ago since I cheonged her). When she came in, she was wearing a fishnet then.. ooh.

That incident was a bit too long otherwise I wuld have done a FR. Back then, I mana tau got this SB Forum

Thanks brother UKCheong! Will do the necessary to spread some rep points to you.. Well, Tina has been on and off for a while. I started going back to Kowloon recently after a long break. Was working in Johor, Kuching, Sibu and Kota Kinabalu before my company yanked me back to KL. Tina has a nice pair of ass.. And there were a couple of Sabahan girls which I can hardly recally because their service was horrible. Like humping a cold fish.. I remember a Chinese girl called Kelly who actually looked a little bit like the Hong Kong singer Kelly Chen. Her selling point was looks and at the time, Kelly did stand out when she was asked to parade. Fucked her a coupla times and her favourite thing was face-sitting on customers while she gives head. I was rather apprehensive when she shoved her pussy on my face.. And I stuck the rule of thumb of not eating any pussie pie especially one that belongs to a working girl.. Many other dicks might have gone there and I certainly won't tongue it.. Well, hope to hook up with some of you guys at this HC someday!

Jack
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1