The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2012, 01:21 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ladyboys caught red-handed

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
The thais don't see that as a problem, so I won't either. We are just guest in their country

Just like it is against their law to try help victims in emergency such as accident and heart attack. Unless you are certified in Thailand to act in such scenario, you are not supposed to even move them

Well if you do try to do something to help, that would be illegal and you might just end up in the monkey house. Best thing is call 191.
I didn't know that! So we cannot be a busybody there.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ladyboys caught red-handed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepheat View Post
I didn't know that! So we cannot be a busybody there.
I didn't know about it till someone in PA mentioned a gal he took had heart problem suddenly in the room. He had some medication and gave her to help relieve her pain or something.

Lucky thing is the gal never collapse yet so she called someone to fetch her to hospital and the guy followed and pay the bill. I recall it was his last night in Patts.

The members in PA was saying that it was against thai law, and someone who had consult a Thai lawyer regarding this matter before. The lawyer said best is don't do anything even if you know CPR.

Can be helpful by, calling the ambulance and waiting to pay the bill
Old 12-10-2012, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!
Re: Pattaya

Does anyone know if the Bella Express hotel is girl friendly?
Old 13-10-2012, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
Yes friendly...
Old 13-10-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Yes friendly...
Steady... cheap cheap place...

and thank you

Will be in on 19-20 Oct. Anyone up for a drink?
Old 13-10-2012, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
SekLo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post

I didn't know about it till someone in PA mentioned a gal he took had heart problem suddenly in the room. He had some medication and gave her to help relieve her pain or something.

Lucky thing is the gal never collapse yet so she called someone to fetch her to hospital and the guy followed and pay the bill. I recall it was his last night in Patts.

The members in PA was saying that it was against thai law, and someone who had consult a Thai lawyer regarding this matter before. The lawyer said best is don't do anything even if you know CPR.

Can be helpful by, calling the ambulance and waiting to pay the bill
Think this is similar in Singapore. Illegal to administer medical unless you're licensed to do so. Else you're exposed to getting charged if anything bad happens to the person.
Old 13-10-2012, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 12
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SekLo View Post
Think this is similar in Singapore. Illegal to administer medical unless you're licensed to do so. Else you're exposed to getting charged if anything bad happens to the person.
1st time I hear have to be licensed to help others
This little red dot has become too obsessed with controls.
Old 13-10-2012, 08:16 AM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
Bella Express was the hotel I stay 1st trip. They joined 2 single beds to form 1 bed. A lot of Indian, Russian and some China tourists there. They are gf-friendly like other Bella hotels in Pattaya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SekLo View Post
Thai is regardless if good or bad happen to the victim, as long as you are not certified in Thailand you can end up in monkey house

Even foreign doctors need to take an exam in Thailand before they can legally practise in any clinic or hospital.
Old 14-10-2012, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awaiting my monday morning flight to LOS, and then bell travel bus to Patts in the afternoon.....my 3 weeks XXX tour in Patts gonna launch soon, however first thing here is i wanna fill my stomach with a cheap and good lunch meal as i prepare for my first night of fun in Patts!

I be staying at Secrets hotel, anyone got lobang for good and cheap and filling makan under 150 bht? can be at bukhao, lk metro or outside WS.... lol...
Old 14-10-2012, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Awaiting my monday morning flight to LOS, and then bell travel bus to Patts in the afternoon.....my 3 weeks XXX tour in Patts gonna launch soon, however first thing here is i wanna fill my stomach with a cheap and good lunch meal as i prepare for my first night of fun in Patts!

I be staying at Secrets hotel, anyone got lobang for good and cheap and filling makan under 150 bht? can be at bukhao, lk metro or outside WS.... lol...
Good luck man , enjoy your time in Pattaya and dont forget to send us updates.
Old 14-10-2012, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Try the roadside stalls and or market stalls.
Old 14-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Just go to food court of any shopping mall, a plate of rice or bowl of noodles plus a drink shld be less than 100 baht... But u shld Not be ill-treating ur stomach...
Enjoy ur stay and timely put up some FRs...
Old 14-10-2012, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:

Just ask the gals to help you order stuffs from roadside stalls. Most of the time they are more fresh than Kiss resturant. But I will keep away from roadside fried stuffs. Their oil like rarely change 555
Old 14-10-2012, 09:25 PM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
Just go to food court of any shopping mall, a plate of rice or bowl of noodles plus a drink shld be less than 100 baht... But u shld Not be ill-treating ur stomach...
Enjoy ur stay and timely put up some FRs...
Bro you are right, poom yak kin kao meng thai puying mak mak! Aloy mak mak! Lol
Old 14-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Good luck man , enjoy your time in Pattaya and dont forget to send us updates.
Thks bros out there for the pointers, however i think nov come back liao den post summarised fr for my 3 wks there. In the meantime, let me pack my luggage and get myself a sextified time in the paradise land!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1