The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2013, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lwb888 is Cool - loads of Potential
Is taking leg photo legal?

Hi all
Does any one know take girls leg photos legal? Not upskirts.
Thanks.
Old 19-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Is taking leg photo legal?

in Singapore, some acts can be viewed as outrage of modesty, better consult a lawyer!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 03-03-2015, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 10
LonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwb888 View Post
Hi all
Thanks.
There is an old smelly uncle that likes to take leg pictures of women. I saw him a few times at Suntec taking leg pictures of my other colleagues when I was distributing flyers or visiting Suntec.

Perhaps you can ask him
Old 03-03-2015, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

If you are caught in the act of doing so, it is probably illegal. But if they are existing photos that the person cannot be identified, then it is a grey area.

I don't think many people know but you own the rights to any picture of yourself. Meaning if a photographer goes around taking pictures and you appear in them, he cannot use it without your consent and if he does you can legally demand he remove them or pay you a fee for you to release the picture to him.

This is why models always have to sign release forms and our newspapers hardly use pictures of ordinary people to accompany their reports unless absolutely required.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
TimothyCCH is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
If you are caught in the act of doing so, it is probably illegal. But if they are existing photos that the person cannot be identified, then it is a grey area.

I don't think many people know but you own the rights to any picture of yourself. Meaning if a photographer goes around taking pictures and you appear in them, he cannot use it without your consent and if he does you can legally demand he remove them or pay you a fee for you to release the picture to him.

This is why models always have to sign release forms and our newspapers hardly use pictures of ordinary people to accompany their reports unless absolutely required.
how about those STOMPERS who always take photo of people falling asleep?!
Old 03-03-2015, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hardandbig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwb888 View Post
Hi all
Thanks.
it is illegal without the consent of the owner. so do it at your own risk
Old 03-03-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 10
Gayapple is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGayapple is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardandbig View Post
it is illegal without the consent of the owner. so do it at your own risk
You know nuts about law, dont assume!
Old 03-03-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

Gayapple is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGayapple is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post

You too...know nuts about law, dont assume!
Old 03-03-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyVDay View Post
There is an old smelly uncle that likes to take leg pictures of women. I saw him a few times at Suntec taking leg pictures of my other colleagues when I was distributing flyers or visiting Suntec.

Perhaps you can ask him

So you go and smell him everyday? How you know he is smelly!
Old 03-03-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

http://singaporelegaladvice.com/a-st...what-can-i-do/
Old 04-03-2015, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 10
LonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayapple View Post
So you go and smell him everyday? How you know he is smelly!
you walked past him you can smell something weird.
plus he approached me before to get flyers from me.
Old 04-03-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayapple View Post
I will leave it to the discerning reader to understand my previous comment in context vs what is written in the link you posted.
Old 04-03-2015, 12:57 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21473 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Get a girl friend, wife or pay a whore and photograph their legs all you want. Less risky.....

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私の身体と魂は、夫に楽しんでもらうためのものです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。
Private viewing for invited guests only.

***The World of Mrs. OIOIO***

*Peekaboo*

Old 04-03-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Big_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond repute

Should this be in link sharing?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1