The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Cannon fairy are those who reluctant to tip or give more but wants extra services, then never get the service come forum shoot their nonsense and give fake statement to other bros. Then act like they are also the victim of others who revealed their true face.

Be a man la, if got rejected for some service no need to come here and post fake info and give the ML and other bros unnecessary troubles.

Last edited by Lorrymark; Today at 10:11 AM.
Old Today, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairnair2424 View Post
Bros have yall tried them before: Baoer https://sglonelyguy-30.com/baoer-massage/ and Mimi https://www.xfy22.com/girl.php?id=267

Idk if the reviews inside there accurate or not
Mimi looks damm familiar like I saw her a fee years ago
Tried Bao Er awhile back, lazy to type, pasting here my previous MR, location should be different now, fyi:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Visited new comer Bao-Er.

https://sglonelyguy21.com/baoer-massage/

+ Location is good for both foot soldiers and Drivers
+ Friendly, courteous, hygiene conscious
+ Hardworking in sensual, few who does JAV style BF

- Does not look like her advertised photos, milf and plain Jane looking in person
- Roly-poly body type
- Massage short and meh, can skip
- Have cigarette smoke spell lingering in the living room

RTM: Mixed experience, no as nothing special to warrant a return visit
Old Today, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynairnair2424 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Tried Bao Er awhile back, lazy to type, pasting here my previous MR, location should be different now, fyi:
Thanks brother, upvote you
Old Today, 11:12 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Bro,
Can share what is 麒麟臂?
Pm me if not convenience to discuss here.

Planned to try her next week..

TQ
麒麟臂 means big strong arm. Hope after tried her, you can prove me wrong.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 11:17 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Cannon fairy are those who reluctant to tip or give more but wants extra services, then never get the service come forum shoot their nonsense and give fake statement to other bros. Then act like they are also the victim of others who revealed their true face.

Be a man la, if got rejected for some service no need to come here and post fake info and give the ML and other bros unnecessary troubles.
Yah lor, that canon fairy even mentioned here that he will only pay the minimum and demand the best services. If not, those mls are consider lousy. Damn bloody thick skin. KNN, eat fried kuay teow add hums also must pay extra mah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; Today at 01:48 PM.
Old Today, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 3
massageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairnair2424 View Post
Mimi looks damm familiar like I saw her a fee years ago
Visited her before around late 2021 iirc. Picture resemblance is there, but figure wise not that slim, leaning towards to the larger side. Some mentioned 一条龙 service provided, not really sure what it means, but very thorough catbath done, BJ and AR also included.
Old Today, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all

Any bros tried Jia Ning yet? The new video look promising😬
Old Today, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
DzxAx37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Gigi:
Looks : 8/10
Body : 8/10
Sensual : 8/10
RTM : yes

Had Gigi a few days ago. Best option for 2-shot people like me
Old Today, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4714 / Power: 16
plsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried below?

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/xin-er-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/chu-chu-massage/

up list kept separately
Old Today, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-summer/

Tried Summer, a pretty and fair ML with C- boobs, who is here on a tourist visa. She will leave in 4 more days, on 22 Apr. Don't know if she will return. First time to this hotel. The bed is rather compact, like a small Maharajah bed. Summer aims to please. Learn the physical/sensual massage before she came to Sg. For the physical massage, sexy fingering, boobs teasing and catbath, they are rather acceptable for a newbie. She was FN and allows 5G roaming. For me she allowed pussy fingering and finger penetration, boobs squeezing and kissing/frenching (YMMV). I didn't try zhut zhut of boobs or pussy painting. Her gfe is great. At one pt, I asked her if she wanted to have fj. She was hesitant, saying she read I could fj very long. At last she offered, but I felt the asking price too high (and the bed was not conducive for a tall guy like me). For guys who like younger pretty ladies, she is definitely worth trying.

Summer came with Tao Tao, https://sglonelyguy-30.com/tao-tao-massage/ She stayed in another hotel. (near a TCL MRT station). There was another - the name slipped me. Apparently, they temporarily closed a beauty salon/nail spa in HongKong, due to poor business. They came to Sg to earn some $$$$, being young and pretty ladies.
Thanks for the recommendation bro, tried her today and she's really quite the gem amongst the sea of vanillas,not only is her massage decent, she's young, fn, allows zhut, allows 5g roaming, and kissable(ymmv). It's a pity she's heading back to hk soon but she's the kind of 30 days visa ml we need, might try out her friends too, hopefully they have the same service standard as her. 130 well spent imo.
Old Today, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

With XX gone and no sign of AQ
I Visited Lucky’s friend
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/xiao-yao-massage/

Along purple line, stays alone.
Disposable bed sheet & towel
Got special anti septic gel to wash intimate area.

I didn’t look at her ad when I booked her.
Realised she has a $150-90min package for CIM.

So for once I went prone. Massage is decent.
Sensual is a bit overwhelming…..
Those that like commando type services might like it.
Not for vanilla lovers, lack of that teasing part.
Overall service is actually top notch.

Figure like a heavier MHT, tall with some fats.
Looks like late 20s, a bit like Apple Hong.

Cheers

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old Today, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

good day guys, vazie here with another review. most of you here can see that for the last few reviews I have done for the girls, it has well received by many bros here. however, I would like to do a review for a girl who has caught my attention.

girl in question : https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-xiao-wan/

now this may be a controversial pick. $150 and works at a hotel and pictures look too good to be true. im sure many bros here have also their own reservations about this listing and if im not wrong, some of our bros have flagged out another samster about the " legitimacy " of his FR. i too, am also skeptical. but hey, venture into the unknown, and you will be duly rewarded. and so i went.

comms: 8/10. it took her about an hour before she replied my message via wechat. she was open about her prices and there is no hardselling. all is good.

location: 7.5/10.hotel thats close to chinatown, not too bad, nearest MRT station is TEL so yeah..

looks: 10/10. boy oh boy, when i was waiting at the hotel door, i was very apprehensive. what if the photos on her WC and SLG is not legit? what if its a landmine? a million " what-ifs " were in my mind at that point. but when the door, opened, boy, did i tell myself, jesus, i think I hit the jackpot. she looks EXACTLY, if not, BETTER than the pics. in fact, i go a mile further and say that she looks like the AV star, ichika hoshimiya, but chinese version. i was completely smitten with her and she lead me to the room without further ado and with a mega watt smile on her face.

initial phase: 9/10. i think we hit it off quite well. she was wearing a very short one piece black dress which exposes her milky and silky legs. she has a cheerful demeanour to her and is fairly communicative and bubbly. flirty and seductive will be the 2 words here.

massage: close to non-existant. but not too bad also as she engages you in conversation.

service: 10/10. now this is where she shines. her nail action is out of this world. i was shivering in pleasure when her subtle but silky touches hits my skin. she stripped down from her dress and her panties and there she was, in her full glory, in full nude. her boobs are au naturals and suits her petite body frame. her pussy was fully shaved and she has little to no baby fats to top it up. needless to say, after her catbath, and her silky touches, I cummed in no time..

all in all, while this is a listing thats more expensive and is at a hotel, i will overall recommend giving her a try. if you are visiting her, please pay only using cash. for BBBJ services, prices quoted separately as well so please check with her.
Old Today, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5372 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
https://t.me/+rLTsVaAAZAMyNGE9

You may join their telegram group for more discussion
I also didn't know there's such group!
Old Today, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ym888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried xiao ya last week for cim

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/xiao-ya-massage/

Help you shower but not shower together (ok for me)

Opted for the $130 suck u dry package
Face down for a piano massage then some ant crawling on back and zhut zhut on back before turn around for hot n cold bbbj. Tried many position and no complain, including 69, standing, sitting and lying down. After cim still will help u go another hot bbbj to clean.

Pls note she’s on a plus side but natural boobies ^.^

Rtm: If around area and feel for cim
Old Today, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunharrydick View Post
Any bros tried Jia Ning yet? The new video look promising😬
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/jia-ning-massage/

Not much have written about this girl but I thought i just go ahead because I like the 2nd video she just posted. Not going to put numbers for her. Nice petite girl, able to strike a conversation. The other bro mentioned she is also on the other website. So you gauge what you would like🙃

One thing for sure she is definitely not C cup😅 nonetheless calling all bros that like petite girls - zero fats, smooth good skin. Straight to service, she knows what she is doing. She is clean and tidy. Paper towel if you don’t mind. Just 1 thing that isn’t nice, it’s shower cubicle. If you don’t mind, I’d recommend. She mentioned she is moving to the other room with window and much bigger soon.

Hope this is helpful for anyone for is still sitting on the fence! Up me if it’s useful for you. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1