The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2020, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 6
Jiaging deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: If I am invisible

Amazing story bro, very nicely written
Old 02-07-2020, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Powerful story bro! Solid solid
Old 02-07-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

TS ,, your story let my imagination goes wild at the part where you give so much money to you dad to buy lands and stocks ,,
so nice if we had a chance to travel back to past and make all things right for our life now ,, haha
Old 02-07-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
8February deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story bro TS, awaiting more updates
Old 03-07-2020, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 69

Ash was again sucked into time tunnel and he hoped he can return back to 2020 where he truly belonged.

Ash woke up and found himself in clark quay. Yes this was the familar clark quay he knew. It was 7am and few people were walking around. They probably thought Ash was drunk and slept overnight on the street.

Ash quickly messaged Anthony and 阿星 in the WhatsApp group chat.

Ash: Bros....finally we are back into 2020! Where are you guys? Let meet up and re-group.

Anthony: Look around carefully...you sure you are in 2020?

阿星: 还没啦...我现在2012年!

Anthony: I'm in 2018. I believe we are closer and closer back to our timezone...

Ash: WTF...I don't know what year I'm now...ok I go check it now. Take care bros!

Ash walked around the restaurant and pubs in Clarke quay. There were Italy and France flag everywhere. There were posters and signboard showing world cup final between Italy and France tonight.

One Malay teenager walked past and Ash quickly chat with him.

Ash: Sorry Bro....it is world cup period now???

Teenager: Of course la...tonight is world cup final between Italy vs France!!

Ash: WTF...oh this is 2006 WC final...Zidane head butted Materrazzi and got sent off...then Italy won during penalty shoot out!

Teenager: You crazy la...France is the hot favourite....France confirm win la...

Ash finally knew he travelled to year 2006!

He got close contact with his grandparents in their young days when he first time travelled to year 1945. Then he got close contact with his parents when he traveled to year 1969.

This is year 2006, Ash was 21 years old in this timezone. So it mean Ash version 2020 can meet Ash version 2006!!!!

Ash (V2006) just ORD not long ago and waiting for his school term in NUS to start in this timezone.

Ash (V2020) was excited to meet his younger self in this timezone. He quickly make his way to his parent's house. Ash (V2006) was staying with his parent at this age.

It was a Saturday morning and Ash (V2006) was still sleeping soundly. The main gate was open as Ash's parents were getting ready to leave the house for breakfast. Ash (V2020) turned invisible mode and sneaked inside the house.

Ash (V2020) turned visible once his parents left the house. He walked into his room and saw his younger self was sleeping soundly. He gently wake his younger self up.

Ash (V2020): Hey Ash...please be calm...I'm you in 14 years later...I travelled back from 2020 to 2006

Ash (V2006): How can that be possible....but you look exactly like me...except older...

Ash (V2020) shared the whole long story on the time travel with Ash (V2006). No one understand you better than none other than yourself! So Ash (V2006) was able to fully understand the whole situation quickly.

They spent the next few hours to dot down very important things.

(1) TOTO and 4D results from 2006 until 2020

(2) All the best stocks from 2006 to 2020 like Amazon, Apple, Goggle, Tencent holdings, Facebook, Goggle etc

(3) Horse betting and Sports results from 2006 to 2020

Ash (V2006): Thanks for all the information. I will be the richest man in the world...hehe

Ash (V2020): You fully enjoy yourself from now until you turn 34 years old...because you meet a car accident and gain invisible power after that...Great power comes great responsibility...then you need to protect our people and nation...

Ash (V2006): I got about 10 years to fully enjoy myself!

Ash (V2020): You help me fulfill things that I dream to do...buy a Lamborghini and drive to NUS daily...screw all the 校花...I will list down all the chio bu in NUS for you to locate...

Ash (V2006): I will not let you down by living the dream life...btw I thought my new Nokia N91 is the coolest handphone around....your phone looked more cool...

Ash (V2020): This is Apple iphone 11 Pro. Apple launched the first smartphone in year 2007 and changed the world after that. Your Nokia and Motorola phone will be gone soon...haha

Ash (V2006): Today is Saturday...let go buy 4D since I know the results...I had $5000 in my bank account which I saved from my NSF's pay. If I'm able to buy $5000 fully...$5000 X 3000 (first prize) = $15 Million...I will be able to collect $15 million on Monday liao...

Ash (V2020): I will probably stay in this timezone for max 3 nights...I will teach you all the cheonging skills that I learned so far in life...All the KTVs, FL, ML etc

They went to the nearest Singapore Pool to buy 4D. After that they went to Geylang in the noon. Ash (V2020) turned invisible mode and seized money from illegal gambling dens for instant cash.

Their first entertainment venue was the legendary BS KTV! It was badly missed by many bros since it was closed in our times..

It was good learning experience for Ash (V2006) as he still haven't visited KTV before...

They booked a big room and all the girls were waiting outside the rooms raring to rush inside once the waitress exited the room.

There were easily 30 over girls or more...they cheong into the room and "raped" the two Ash. Each of them ended up taking about 8 girls each. It was good fun considered only $20 tips per lady.

They spent about 3 hours at BS KTV. Next they eat frog porridge and beef horfun at the coffeeshop downstairs.

Next they took a cab to Marina South where there were plenty of steam boats. But they were not there for steam boats...they were there for the legendary Dragon Spa!

Ash (V2020) requested for their famous angpai Whiskey and Yoyo to serve them. Both ladies definitely live up to their expectations. It was eye opener for the young Ash (V2006).

It was almost 9pm. Ash (V2020) brought young Ash (V2006) to another famous KTV 与世无争 located in eminent plaza at lavender. They spent the night there watching world cup final between Italy and France. And they were also busy playing with many pair of boobs.

They had a wild night and they each tabao one beautiful PRC babe to hotel for overnight session.

It was back to good old days in year 2006 where all the famous entertainments joints were in their peak.

Stay tune...
Old 03-07-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Great story TS!

But then ah, if Ash alr tell Dad and Mum what to buy and all, wont 2016 Ash already be rich?
Old 03-07-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

bro waiting for more write up soon
Old 04-07-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 70

Both Ash had a great overnight session with their respective PRC hostress last night. They went for their favourite lunch at the line buffet at Shangri-la Hotel.

Ash (V2006): It was so awesome last night. The best night ever!

Ash (V2020): It was very cool to cheong with a younger version of myself! The feel is beyond words...haha

Ash (V2006): You mentioned you travelled to 1945 and 1969 to meet our grandparents and our parents respectively. And similarly you gave them money and future information (lottery, stocks, properties etc). Then rightfully I should be born in a very wealthy family right?

Ash (V2020): From my observation, there are multiple universe. Whatever happened in the universe that I time travelled into 1945 will not affect the universe when I time travelled into 1969. Similarly whatever happened in the universe when I time travelled in 1969 will not impact your universe now in 2006.

Ash (V2006): That's make sense. If I became a billionaire in my universe, it doesn't mean you will be a billionaire when you returned back to your own universe in 2020. You are just trying to make our life better in our respective universe. That's why you want me to enjoy all the things that you missed.

Ash (V2020): Bingo! Talking to my younger version is so smooth and direct. We are totally on the same frequency!

Ash (V2006): Will I definitely gain the same special abilities like you in 14 years time?

Ash (V2020): I'm not the god. But I think and I hope you will gain the same special abilities like me in 14 years. Then you will be able to protect yourself, our family and our nation. In this world, there are also other special people with special abilities. It is a good thing if special power fall into the good hands of good peoples. And it will be a disaster if special power landed into the hands of evil peoples.

Ash (V2006): What's your situation in your universe in 2020?

Ash (V2020): A group of bad people with special powers wanted to destroy half of the world population. The reason was to allow the remaining half population to enjoy a better life as they had more resources. I'm not sure if I can destroy them as I think they are much stronger than me.

Ash (V2006): What about the group of good people with special abilities? You are fighting alone?

Ash (V2020): I don't know...I only had 2 more compatriots so far...1 is a senior police officer with sixth sense power...1 is a HK guy with mind power...This is a heavy topic...let talk about something relaxing over lunch bah...for example you should buy a good class bungalow to stay with Dad and Mum next time.

Ash (V2006): Agree with you. Buy one GCB to stay and buy more properties to rent out.

Ash (V2020): Then I will suggest you to buy as much properties that you can before Dec 2011. Because our government will implement Additional Buyer's Stamp Duty (ABSD). ABSD was first introduced on 7 December 2011 to cool the residential market and revised upwards on 12 Jan 2013 due to further acceleration in the escalation of residential property prices. The latest round of ABSD rate revision was introduced on 6 July 2018. 

Ash (V2006): It just mean paying additional money to the government for 2nd properties onwards. Got it. I will know what to do. Thanks

Ash (V2020): Once you had all the money in the world. You should redirect the wealth to help the underprivileged and the needy.

Ash (V2006): Yes. Will help the needy and underprivileged group in Singapore as first priority first. Then extend to the rest of the world.

They went to the nearest Singapore pool to place 4D bet for the Sunday draws after lunch.

Next they went to the Lamborghini car showroom at Alexander to order one nice yellow 2006 Lamborghini Gallardo.

Then they went to Casa de Casanova health center at concourse for 1-2 hours of enjoyments.

Next they went no signboard resturant at Geylang for seafood dinner. The reason for choosing this dinner venue was because Ash (V2020) want to walk and see the whole street of freelance prostitutes after dinner. This scene was no longer available in modern times.

After dinner, they slowly took their time to walk the geylang lorongs with the most freelance prostitutes. There were many of them. Some were quite pretty too.

They were tempted to try but eventually decided that they should reserved their ammunition for better quality stocks.

They decided to go to the most high end KTV which was Tiananmen at Havelock Road. The environment and quality of hostesses were top notch. But the playability here was mild compared to the usual Vietnam KTV joint at orchard, cuppage, park lane, jalan besar, little India and Gelyang etc.

Eventually both of them booked one Singaporean hostress each back to hotel for overnight session after negotiating a price where the singapores hostesses cannot resisted.

That was the end of his second night for Ash (V2020) in the year 2006. He certainly got many other good old places (no longer available in year 2020) to visit. But he got limited time because he should have 1 more night in this universe before he disappeared again...

Stay tune...
Old 04-07-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
strephlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story! waiting for updates!
Old 04-07-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
sammyboiluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share bro, staying here for more
Old 05-07-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
callousness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you so much for all the lovely stories.
Please share more.
Old 05-07-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
songtao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and thanks.
Old 05-07-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
oldiesbf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, thank you so much for nice story.
Old 12-07-2020, 04:55 AM
Samster

Episode 71

Both Ash enjoyed another wild night. It was a Monday morning and they went Singapore pool main office to collect their 4D winnings (Sat + Sun). It was a whopping 20 Million dollars cheque. It was the first time ever someone won so much winning from 4D bets and Ash (V2006) did questioned by the singapore pool staffs. He just provided a lame reason that he simply dreamed of the winning numbers and he decided to heavily bet on them.

Next they went to collect their brand new yellow Lamborghini and paid in full. Then they drove the new car to NUS where Ash (V2006) also had a hostel room for the new school term. The roaring engine sounds of Lamborghini attracted everyone's attention. Most of freshmen already settled into their hostel and some of them already started their lessons.

Ash (V2006) went to settle some school admin works. Ash (V2020) turned invisible mode and head towards the female hostel area. He already knew where all the chio bu stay. He was a normal student in his nus days and missed out all the wild fun. He want to maximum enjoy himself today...

He knew 80% of the female students and some even became his good friends. These girls were all in their prime ages (19 to 21 years) old now. Have you ever wished to see the nude body of all your pretty female friends (in their peak ages somemore)? Ash decided to go inside all the female rooms and leave no stone unturned.

He entered the first room from one side...oh it was one of his good female friend and her roommates...Ash used his mindpower to freeze them without motions. He first targeted his close friend who wore a grey top..he groped her tits...she was not wearing bra...and her tits were very firm and decent size...Ash lifted her grey top and sucked her nipples...He was impressed by the first tits he tasted today.

Next Ash attacked her roommate...she was not very pretty and was quite tan and sporty...but her boobs were very huge..Ash unbuttoned her white top and played her boobs for a while.

He unfrozen them and both ladies couldn't remembered anything...he proceed to the next room...

Next Ash entered more rooms...and he squeezed and sucked plenty of boobs...small boobs...big boobs...all kind of boobs...

Ash certainly had fun and became more daring...he made all his subsequent female friends to taste his dick...

He was very impressed of the figures of some of his female friends especially those nerdy and low profile ones. Really need to strip them naked to see their real substances...

Next he continue more tits playing...more BBBJ...more pussy licking...

He was certainly making full use of his invisible power and mind power. Next he entered the next room and his heartbeat jumped very fast...Ash saw his university dream girl Vivian! Vivian was the top student and came from rich family background. Eventually she marry an rich Amercian guy..really wasted sia...but since Ash travelled back in time to year 2006...he will want to make his dream come true...

Ash locked the door and used his mind power on Vivian that she was very horny now...and she was making out with her boyfriend now...Ash turned visible now..

Ash: Vivian I'm your boyfriend...come over here...

Vivian obediently walked over to Ash...he hugged her tightly and french kissed her...at the same time he also striped Vivian completely naked...He carried onto the bed and played with her tits...

Ash kissed every area of her upper body and licked down to her lower body...He tasted her pussy and she was enjoying too...

Next Ash requested her to return the favor to lick her body...her face was so innocent and nice...

Ash decided to reward her to taste his dick...surprisingly Vivian provided quite decent BBBJ...Ash wondered how she learned this skill...

It was time for some workout...first position was missionary style...her pussy was tight but she was not virgin...Ash wondered which lucky guy unlocked her first time...

Second style was doggy position...She moaned louder and louder...the bed also seem to make some noise...and it seem the bed was going to collapse anytime soon...

Ash decided to skip the cowgirl style and revert back to missionary style to end the game...

Ash didn't held long for long and released his armies on her tits...

Ash quickly cleaned her up and put on her clothes back...Vivian will only remembered as a wet dream when she woke up later...

Ash was satisfied and stopped his adventures into other remaining female rooms...He lost counts on the number of university female friends he played today...

Stay tune....
Old 12-07-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

TS thank you for the update
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1