The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2020, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funmeister View Post
Totally agree 'bro re "investment" topic from "HK/Macau/Taiwan" girls found on WeChat, Line, Tinder. Have been hit so many times by these fakes...usually start out asking where I'm from, occupation, blah blah...often lots of flattering comments...BUT, the one common denominator always ends up being "investments/investing"...what do I do for investing...what do I think of "the market"..."do I understand FX/MT4/MT5 platform", stories of how their own "investments" go up daily, complete with screen shots of never ending increases....Links to sites "where I can also invest for only US $1K, etc...its NUTS!...

And like you said, often they claim to own salons/beauty shops, restaurants, etc., and also usually have a "family member" who mentors them investment-wise...yeah, sure..

So, what I do now when these 'girls' hit on me is tell them right up front "by the way, I don't discuss investing strategies, its personal business"...this usually weeds out the scammers pretty quickly...some brazenly ask "don't you like investing?", "why do you say this", and more...clearly hoping to "rope-a-dope" me into reconsidering the 'investment' discussion. Otherwise, I've been duped into discussion vacation preferences, food likes, universities attended, other romantic site discussions...HUGE waste of time when they eventually hit you with the "investment" crap.
How do they scam you? Ask u to buy shares then load all to you?
Old 02-07-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
gasota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoKar View Post
So yummy bro, thanks for nice share
Old 03-07-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11763 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Wow....one with a fantastic pair of perky tits and another with a succulent moist abalone.

U are a blessed one indeed if u get to feast on both!
Points returned.

I agree. Those tits are perky and delectable!
Old 22-07-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

Looks like an awesome milf! :P Any bros got lucky?!

Last edited by spawnic; 22-07-2020 at 01:15 PM.
Old 22-07-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

If she is really what she claims her age to be...mamamia

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 22-07-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post
Looks like an awesome milf! :P Any bros got lucky?!

If i remember correctly, there's a sis by this name in this forum...but not sure if it's she ??...there r many Vivienne everywhere of course...bros who hv met up with her might know

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-07-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
If i remember correctly, there's a sis by this name in this forum...but not sure if it's she ??...there r many Vivienne everywhere of course...bros who hv met up with her might know
Yeah...right bro lots of Vivienne. Generally...hot and horny ...lol
Old 26-07-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Nice looking milfs

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 27-07-2020, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post
Nice looking milfs

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
What App is that?
Old 27-07-2020, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

I'm guessing tinder
Old 27-07-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!

Care to share what app?
Old 27-07-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ongkp View Post
Care to share what app?
Its from Tinder....
Old 01-08-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

issit worth paying for the undertable subscription to meet milfs for ONS? not keen on dating apps
Old 01-08-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11546 / Power: 11
undergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond repute

Not easy to hunt well off MILF!
Old 01-08-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 4
LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!

They need young and cute Ds =D
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1