The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Old 30-06-2020, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2035 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Beautiful Laos Model Smile. You will be smitten by her demure smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelforyou View Post

Beautiful Laos Model Smile. You will be smitten by her demure smile

Height:1.60m
Weight:42kg

Stats: 34C-24-33

Sorry no indian bros

Rates: 180/90/2

For booking, Whatsapp:98104323
Non smoker can french?
Old Yesterday, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
micropen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beautiful Laos Model Smile. You will be smitten by her demure smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Non smoker can french?
I was able to french her but i think it may be selective..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 10:17 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 3
modelforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samstermodelforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Open for booking
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RagingBison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here is my FR on Smile.

Procedure: fast and hassle-free verification and booking process. The instructions given by OKT are very clear and easy to follow.

Looks: 7/10. Will admit, at first felt she was slightly less pretty than in the photos. But no doubt same girl and the photos are not photoshopped. Without the camera filter effect, she does not look as 'perfect' but on the plus side, more natural. Find her prettier as time went by. Her smile was still enchanting.

Body: 8/10. As other bros have mentioned, she is meatier than the photos suggest but definitely nowhere near fat. Still nice. And her breasts are huge and beautifully shaped with nice nipples. As they are enhanced, not as soft to the touch.

BBBJ: 7/10. Quite standard to be honest. But her soft moans during the process provided an arousing touch.

FJ: 8/10. She has a tight pussy and erotic moans. Plus the fact that I am quite unfit after a long CB period, I surrendered quite soon in the second position, missionary.

GFE: she speaks fluent Thai but her English is not as good. Again, her smile makes up for the limited conversation.

Overall, she is good and the price is reasonable. Please take good care of Smile.
Old Today, 09:42 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 3
modelforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samstermodelforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Open for booking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1