The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2020, 06:08 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Getting Lucky while having issues with Ex-GF

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnusuallyHornyM View Post
Sorry for the late update, everyone...
As I tried to continue my sexperience, guys, pls give me some time. The story will sure make u guys horny as I continued my relationship with the 2 gals, one more is coming soon... Stay tuned.
Thanks for sharing the story and upping. Up u back

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 30-06-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
billykook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story. Looking forward to more updates
Old 01-07-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Getting Lucky while having issues with Wife

looking for the new updates soon!!!
Old 01-07-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 19
aLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond repute

So good to have the TS updating the story again. Waiting for the next update soon.

I love it when I satisfy you deeply, likewise when I’m satisfied by you...
Old 02-07-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 02-07-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Fourswords deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS is getting lucky indeed. Please continue bro
Old 02-07-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 4
UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!

My sexperience with Megan were usually quite last min and usually short time due to her having an ongoing relationship with another guy. While we both know it's not really right, but we also know the additional needs we want from each other to get things going. So our relationship remains as a mutual understanding between us on not to get emotionally involved in getting our needs satisfied.

On the day after my session with Hailey where I had a zombie day in office, Megan actually msg me to meet up for dinner, but I was really too tired which I got no choice but to turn her down. So the following day I msg her hoping to get so make up session with her.

Me: Hi Sweetie, sorry yesterday couldn't meet u up for dinner.
Megan: No prob, dar. We had our agreement before. No need to be sorry.
Me: Ok. So how abt dinner tonight?
Megan: I should be able to meet u till around 9pm as X would be working till 10pm and I would be meeting him for supper near his workplace at Tanjong Pagar.
Me: Sure! What would u like for dinner?
Megan: Anything would be find. How abt getting a room and we buy dinner to eat there?
Me: That's a great idea! Pick u up at 6pm after your work at the same place?
Megan: Ok. See you.

After work, I quickly packed up and drive to the pick up place and waited for her. Was there around 5.45pm and texted her that I reached. She was at my car within 5min as she was already ready waiting for me to arrive. Then I drove to a nearby coffeeshop where we bought some Western food and then proceeded to a hotel around the city area. Check in was fast and we were in the room by 7.30pm.

When I tot we were going to have dinner first, instead, she started to hug and give me her wet wet kiss after we placed the stuffs on the table. She was really horny that day. As we kiss, both of us started to undress each other. Her dress was simple, just a zip on the back and I drawn down her dress to the ground, followed by her bra and panties. Then we kiss our way to the toilet before we broke the kiss and started our shower.

To be continued... Need to rush something else now.

Hope you guys/gals like my experience and up my points. Thanks.
Old 02-07-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnusuallyHornyM View Post
My sexperience with Megan were usually quite last min and usually short time due to her having an ongoing relationship with another

She was really horny that day. As we kiss, both of us started to undress each other. Her dress was simple, just a zip on the back and I drawn down her dress to the ground, followed by her bra and panties. Then we kiss our way to the toilet before we broke the kiss and started our shower.

To be continued... Need to rush something else now.
Patiently waiting here to continue, cheers!
Old 03-07-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great update w Megan TS.
Old 04-07-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
sammyboiluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff bro, please keep going
Old 05-07-2020, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1