The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24333 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabakboi529 View Post
To the bros who have a gf or are married, will you still chiong GL if Safe Entry is required upon reopening?
Some diehards will still cheong, especially those libido super strong and die die must poke younger ones or poke other pussies, even despite greater shaming risk due to SafeEntry! Others being put off by SafeEntry may turn to illegal FLs! I guess 30% will turn over a new leaf and will just be happy with gf or wife's boobs and pussy
Old 02-07-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I guess many will not go anymore as GL will be closely monitored with safeentry. This is also the reason why till now its still not open. Im sure the monitoring system will be more strict than other places.
Old 02-07-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Beng58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I reckon all these assumed precautionary measures wont be for long either, once the vaccine is out, business should be as usual. otherwise SafeEntry wont be safe for those married or with gfs if the database kena hacked. Then Ho-Say liao, divorce and breakup rates will rocket skyhigh.....
Old 02-07-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beng58 View Post
I reckon all these assumed precautionary measures wont be for long either, once the vaccine is out, business should be as usual. otherwise SafeEntry wont be safe for those married or with gfs if the database kena hacked. Then Ho-Say liao, divorce and breakup rates will rocket skyhigh.....
Birth rates nose dive and we need more FW to make 10M lol
Old 02-07-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If suay suay kena 1 case..... the whole entire record will be broadcast, like this very hard to answer for those who have commitments...
As for the vaccine, it will be the future.... dont know if we can live to see that day....������
Old 02-07-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
weeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabakboi529 View Post
To the bros who have a gf or are married, will you still chiong GL if Safe Entry is required upon reopening?
I will think twice before I go GL as the risk is very high for a married man like me. In the past I could get away as there was no monitoring except CCTV in the brothels. If a WL, okt or helper, a brother, get infected by Covid19, MOH will trace all the persons happen to be there around that time, they will call up all those people and may serve notice to stay at home for 14 days and get a test done. Our family members would find out our activities in no time. Sorry I am a timid person.
Old 03-07-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeep View Post
I will think twice before I go GL as the risk is very high for a married man like me. In the past I could get away as there was no monitoring except CCTV in the brothels. If a WL, okt or helper, a brother, get infected by Covid19, MOH will trace all the persons happen to be there around that time, they will call up all those people and may serve notice to stay at home for 14 days and get a test done. Our family members would find out our activities in no time. Sorry I am a timid person.
You are a sensible person. Can't gaahmen be nice and understanding and say something like all these who visited chicken rice stall situated in Geylang have to home quarantine. This will be win-win. Not get looove from XMM not good for us.

I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else

Last edited by Dignified69; 03-07-2020 at 01:04 AM. Reason: accuracy
Old 03-07-2020, 01:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
I remember I read somewhere, some bros say there will be brothel inspection today. Let see how
AV and MOH did a combined visit to the brothels to assess the suitability for SD protocols to be implemented. Although many houses had done some interior redecoration & renovations..... not all of them were approved. Guidelines were given to improve the layouts and markings. Hence the 13th July opening has been pushed back to 18th July tentatively pending another inspection again.
Swab tests were also done on those WLs that are still remain in SG.... hopefully that none of them result in a positive case.
Old 03-07-2020, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
AV and MOH did a combined visit to the brothels to assess the suitability for SD protocols to be implemented. Although many houses had done some interior redecoration & renovations..... not all of them were approved. Guidelines were given to improve the layouts and markings. Hence the 13th July opening has been pushed back to 18th July tentatively pending another inspection again.
Swab tests were also done on those WLs that are still remain in SG.... hopefully that none of them result in a positive case.
thanks bro for the info.....actually push back is not a bad thing...community cases become low and stable, then is a good time to cheong....

but too bad tampine HDB kana....sian...
Old 03-07-2020, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
Lol marine parade residents. Our fate lies in your hands
sorry....my bad.....GL should fall under JALAN BESAR GRC....
Old 03-07-2020, 06:01 AM
Samster

The community cases has been going up aliitle bit recently, thats why MOH is also involve with the inspection. Since MOH is there, it means that they will be under close monitoring, all the tracing measure must be implemented before opening and regular checks will be carried out daily too. Exposure of identity will be super high too...
Old 03-07-2020, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Yes its true. I will definitely do the SafeEntry properly. I just notice SafeEntry has kinda loophole. All the establishment (Shopping centre, supermarket) I went to just want to see the Green page of the SafeEntry. So if you use someone else's NRIC number or fake NRIC number (if you know how NRIC logarithm works) and register, you can get into the green page easily. I am not trying to encourage anyone of you to do this and I hope AV will want the OKT to physically scan the physical IC than just let the punters do the SafeEntry themselves.
^^^^^^^^^ this
Old 03-07-2020, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
brothels being inspected it is thai or Vietnam so far prc / Malaysia houses have not been inspected Nor the wls been swap tested
Old 03-07-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
darkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
brothels being inspected it is thai or Vietnam so far prc / Malaysia houses have not been inspected Nor the wls been swap tested
PRC house also got inspected Monday if I remember correctly.
Old 03-07-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
grafitti1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvision View Post
PRC house also got inspected Monday if I remember correctly.
Not yet, asked my regular on Monday night and she said she didn’t get swabbed during the health checkup and their house didn’t get inspected either.

EDIT: Asked again after unfit confirmed a house got accepted. My regular says their house was indeed inspected but approved or not not too sure. Only that AV helped out and safe distancing tape is in place.

Last edited by grafitti1; 03-07-2020 at 06:15 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1