The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 02-07-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
I thou she was telling u .... wo bang ni chiu chiu
It sure sounds like that to me at that point.
Old 02-07-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
damn she already talking about blow?

Hope OP got her number
Since then I kept thinking about her. I think I will go back and try get her number. haha
Old 02-07-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

unrelated contribution. once when i was studying overseas .
basically the houses are rooms which are partitioned to make apartments and given their own entrance. i was in my own apartment with my bro.
the house beside is a share house with 20 rooms. and my room overlooked into a european girls room. so this girl was getting naked and closing her window at same time. so my room lights were off and she was kind of looking away with her tits out and in white thong. i saw and she closed and turned away. imagine angmo 20+ year old girl in a white thong....these girls would also sunbathe in the backyard on weekends. proper eye viewing pleasure.
Old 02-07-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleniate View Post
it means...Abit dirty, remember to give it a blow before using.
Thks for the explanation

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-07-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great sharings bros.
Old 02-07-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Zansara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It sure sounds like that to me at that point.
No wonder you got hard haha
Old 02-07-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She found my earbud and pass to me and say "you dian zhang, ni chiu chiu cai yong wor".
Upz You Bro
我也要给她吹吹

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 02-07-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Fourswords deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Upz You Bro
我也要给她吹吹
她的嘴巴够大吗?你的可是大鸟鸟哦!
Old 03-07-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jacquez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw this couple at stadium Mcdonalds on Monday. The girl was wearing just a low cut sports bra with cleavage shown (at least a C) with tights and the guy was already having a damn obvious hardon walking in. I was sitting diagonally and i could see her jiggling boobs when she moves. If im not in rush, i would gather my balls and offer her a McSpicy in exchange for a bang. Shiok morning...
Old 03-07-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Upz You Bro
我也要给她吹吹
Her voice really sweet... sound like taiwanese.

Going back tml. Hope she still there. Will try to snap a photo and share. but the shop is really small, hard to do it without getting noticed.
Old 03-07-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
earlrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I happen to be at Hougang blk 6XX last saturday. Was buying ciggerette from this small provision shop. The store attendant was a very sweet looking lady probably in her early thirties. After paying for the ciggerette, I accidentally dropped my wireless earbuds and was squating on the floor looking for it.

She immediately came out of the counter and ask me what happened. She kneeled down infront of me and help me to look under the fridge and i have a good view of her nipples as her bra was abit loose. Immediately developed a hardon..

She found my earbud and pass to me and say "you dian zhang, ni chiu chiu cai yong wor".

GFE is damn high. lol
Very nice share bro, thanks!
Old 03-07-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her voice really sweet... sound like taiwanese.

Going back tml. Hope she still there. Will try to snap a photo and share. but the shop is really small, hard to do it without getting noticed.
Can we go tgt bro ?? ...PM me

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-07-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 10
devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!

Anyone ever got so lucky to see this...

https://twitter.com/new69x/status/12...834487809?s=21
Old 03-07-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilysaint View Post
Anyone ever got so lucky to see this...

https://twitter.com/new69x/status/12...834487809?s=21
fuyoh!
great share bro.
Old 03-07-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Up the moving esculator, a lady in short dress, I thought sure no chance to see anything, I climbed up a few more steps, the esculator reaching the outdoor surface n the wind blow, revealing her black thong! Thank God.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1