The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
Till date, rtf xiaoqian 4 times but no success frenching her, only let me kiss her lips but no tongue action. She always moved her head away when I tried or keep her mouth shut, never stick her tongue out. Guess must be her type and she like you then she will french.

Other than this, her service got better with each rtf. Going to make her my regular friday release.
Hmm.she french with me on my first visit.
Old 02-07-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Hmm.she french with me on my first visit.
Yeah, seems many bros got to french xiaoqian but she just will not french with me. Guess I'm not her type and she doesn't like me, too old and chubby for her liking.
Old 02-07-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 8
gavgoh64 is a name known to allgavgoh64 is a name known to allgavgoh64 is a name known to allgavgoh64 is a name known to allgavgoh64 is a name known to allgavgoh64 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijipcc View Post
Xiao qian told me during my last session she doesn't french those with bad breath and poor mouth hygiene. For these customers, she will tell them she don't french with all customers.
Old 02-07-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah, seems many bros got to french xiaoqian but she just will not french with me. Guess I'm not her type and she doesn't like me, too old and chubby for her liking.
No la..maybe u look like her ex bf..hahaha
Old 02-07-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
meatfriend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Currently camping at parklane here, only saw the white top lady, any bros can advise if she is XQ ??? Unlikely right ?
Old 02-07-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Ya she was alone in the shop. When I walk pass Michelle open the door..
The previous two times I went to their shop, only Michelle is around. YaoYao is not working daily according to Michelle.
Old 02-07-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRYBABY View Post
the white Dress Lady ; is she XQ ? Bros please advise

thanks
This white dress lady is not Xiao Qian.
Old 02-07-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 11
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatfriend View Post
Currently camping at parklane here, only saw the white top lady, any bros can advise if she is XQ ??? Unlikely right ?
I'm here now. No it's not her
Old 02-07-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
No la..maybe u look like her ex bf..hahaha
More likely I'm not her type, she's not into chubby old man.

Xiaoqian has a boyfriend, saw the same guy waiting for her and pick her up from work twice. They behave very lovingly and intimately. Both times I was her last customer and she was in a hurry to finish me off, skip the massage part and rushed through her usual fj service. Normally one session with her is at least 30 mins, but both time when her bf is waiting, it was only around 15-20 mins. Guess she doesn't want to keep him waiting for too long.

Last edited by JJMagic; 02-07-2020 at 10:39 PM.
Old 02-07-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
More likely I'm not her type, she's not into chubby old man.

Xiaoqian has a boyfriend, saw the same guy waiting for her and pick her up from work twice. They behave very lovingly and intimately. Both times I was her last customer and she was in a hurry to finish me off, skip the massage part and rushed through her usual fj service. Normally one session with her is at least 30 mins, but both time when her bf is waiting, it was only around 15-20 mins. Guess she doesn't want to keep him waiting for too long.
suck other men's cock liao then french u , u want meh? not worth it.. maybe some remnants of previous guy dirt on cock in her mouth and french u... wow... haha
Old 02-07-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
suck other men's cock liao then french u , u want meh? not worth it.. maybe some remnants of previous guy dirt on cock in her mouth and french u... wow... haha
All this MP their hygiene is damm bad. And pay so much not worth. Visit them once a while can liao
Old 02-07-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Dun like to french her even though she wants..... cause she smokes
Old 03-07-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Wah I just made a comment on WLs and some Roberts or White Knights zap me. Come, I clap for you
Old 03-07-2020, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

The problem with parkland joint is that they doesn't have a place to shower inside. They only pass you wet tissue to wipe. Lol.
Old 03-07-2020, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
The problem with parkland joint is that they doesn't have a place to shower inside. They only pass you wet tissue to wipe. Lol.
There shower at xq joint
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread