The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2016, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
runhotsun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
Bonking a PRC gal is totally different feel from thai or viet! Sibei turn on by their moaning! the word 老公 is such a turn on!
Right on man.!!! Agree fully with you
Old 07-08-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Albrox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Just a quick sharing about a wedding dinner I attended last weekend over here at Shanghai with SX. The groom is an old friend I met in S'pore, his wife is a PRC who spent a few years working in US and they met over there. Quite a lavish wedding, his wife's family is quite $$ so top hotel and expensive menu. Saw also quite a few gorgeous ladies in their gowns and sexy dresses. SX got my 'special permission' to wear a tight-fitting one-piece gown with long slit cut on the sides up to almost her mid-thighs. She was naughty to keep her bra at home because she said 'she wants me to be hard the whole evening'. I slipped my hand in between her thighs to check if she kept the panties on and she did. Well, she took down the 'no sex rule' the night before and I obviously made her pay. We f*cked like rabbits from the shower to the couch and to onto the bed. Her hand was on my crotch at every moment possible at our table. When the couple came over with their entourage to take photos, my prowling eyes spotted one of the sisters with a low-cut dress so freaking low-cut that her whole right breast was almost out. We were standing behind her and I could easily see her hard brownish nipples even though she tried to cover them up whenever she could.

Then, when I was going to the toilet, I saw the sexy mama who was helping out at the welcome reception earlier leading her kid out of the ballroom. She gave me a little wink and 'that kind of smile' when I approached her to ask for our table number. She is quite short about 1.55m the most but man her boobies are enormous! She was wearing a mini dress which showed off her shoulders and more than enough cleavage. Those large 'puppies' of hers were bouncing more freely than SX's. Maybe it was because of SX's teasing the whole night, I was 'sexed up' when she saw me and we stopped and chatted. She handed her kid over to an older man and they walked towards the toilet's direction. I was 'nailed' when she flirted with me and quickly, she led me away from the area, past a door and we were at a quiet corridor with just a few pots of plants. Yea I was f*cking 'mesmerized' by her, I told her I was with my gf and she said 'does not care'. She was already soaking wet when I plunged my fingers beneath her thongs to her warm pussy. She really enjoyed 'being loved' cos just with me nibbling on her hard nipples and fingering her wet cunt, she climaxed like a deprived slut. She said to me 'i am a smelly bad guy' and 'must have a small cock' after she came. She was stroking my 'not so small' dick and I told her I will fill her up. She was holding on to the wall and had her body bending forward while I slam-f*cked her. She is a loud bitch and much as she is a wet bitch. I totally forget my commitment to SX while I was insider her juicy pussy. I did not last long, shot my load on her ample ass when she groaned in pleasure with her 2nd climax.

She gave me a nice 'cooldown' tits-f*ck at my request and her large round boobies sure felt good. Not as well-shaped as SX's but very big and round and all natural. She grabbed my phone and keyed in her number and linked us up on Wechat. I told her we should never see each other again but she said 'you never know' and 'i like how your didi feel in my meimei'. She walked back with me with her tits out in mischief until we were almost reaching the ballroom area. We parted as we each went into the loo and I saw her again when the wedding ended. I was lucky SX made some new friends and was chatting away. I 'made up' to SX with some hot sex marathon that night, giving her what she likes and we even f*cked against the window with the curtains pulled aside. I was like her sex slave and even made her squirted a few times until she was 'blushing in shame '. She told we hit our quota and this week will be the cooldown period. I still keep the sexy mama's contact, she even texted me on Wechat but I knew that was it. A man's brain can be a dick brain sometimes, what to do except to move on and not look back.
Love the accidental flashing when browsing at supermarkets!!
Old 22-08-2016, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
生在福中不知福!we all dying to be posted to china also no chance! You can do wonders in shanghai...lots of 'entertainments'! If you enjoy clubbing....sha got plentiful! 好多美媚哦!
Clubbing damn expensive in Shanghai!! Some got minimum spending so really not cheap unless you got a rich friend there . Now back in S'pore for awhile before flying back there again. I still prefer the pubs or having my booze at Japanese restaurants where the food is quite good btw.
Old 29-08-2016, 06:00 PM
Samster

Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Wanna share this somewhat erotic but also sad story of an once demure widow who lives in one of China's 'tier 2' cities. Was told by one of my colleague but she said this story was not reported by local media so [disclaimer] I am not sure whether this is true or not.

Her husband died because of an accident at work, but some say he fell while hurrying to work one morning, so not exactly very clear what happened to him. But apparently his company refused to pay compensation when his widow reported to the authorities saying the work accident was a result of his 'own carelessness' so perhaps the first reason for his death seems valid. Okay so while trying to get justice for her late husband, she left her child with his parents and went to find work to raise $$ for the family. Apparently she is also quite pretty and has a good figure, my colleague then put both her hands in front of her chest meaning to say she is well-endowed too. She finally found work at an eatery and also a late shift job as a cleaner in a shopping mall. Then one night, while mopping away at the quiet mall after it was supposedly locked up, 3 'thug-like' men were walking towards her smoking and talking loudly. Initially, she continued her work until the men whistled at her and called her 'names'. Once they were close enough, they started to surround her and teased her with suggestive questions because that night, she was wearing a casual low-cut black top at work. Actually 2 of them already wanted to leave & get out of the mall but the last guy came back after all three of them walked down the escalator together.

He grabbed her from behind, gave her a rude shock before feeling her up. Of course she put up a resilient struggle before the man pinned her face down and pulled down her jeans. Inevitably, she was raped by that man while she cried out in pain. After that guy came, he rested for a while before grabbing her again while she laid defenselessly beside him. But this time, he tore off her top and her bra to expose her big breasts. This time round, the guy was excited by her big boobs and came too quickly and shot his load inside her. He looked to be surprised by what he did, threw some $$$ on her before walking away quickly. Once she gathered her senses, she got up and ran back home. She was afraid to tell her own parents, did confide to her older sister and they went to see a gynae. The gynae reported this crime on their behalf, was even interviewed by the police but nothing came up. She was lucky not to be pregnant and infected by diseases. Her supervisor at the mall knew about the incident when police questioned him but he was pissed at her for 'creating trouble' for him at work. Soon she was fired but she found another night time slot elsewhere. But the night time slot was at a KTV and some people say she was 'bao' by a local tycoon. Some people say she went to work at a 'fish tank' after she left that KTV.

Not sure if this story is real but it is really sad that (i) her late husband's death was not compensated by his company, (ii) she was raped but that guy got away with it & (iii) she sold herself away after that incident.
Old 02-11-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

Been really busy with work/SX/a biz venture with Lina over the last 2 months so could barely spare much time on SBF. I will talk about my new venture when I have more time to type. Okay so, I really just need to share about this new female colleague of mine who came over from Poland. Our company decided to increase our presence in Europe so we are expanding operations over at our 2 small offices at Czech & Poland. Some of the staffs there came over to Asia and 2 came to my office here at SH at the end of Sept.

I will name her as Irina. She is from Poland. She is in her late thirties, 1.6m tall with mid-length blonde hair and quite pretty. She speaks good English & abit of Japanese. What is most interesting about her is that she always wear white top with either black pants or skirts. Be it whether it is shirt, blouse or one-piece dress, it will be white and very rarely black. Also very important to me is that she does has a pair of big heavy natural boobies and they bounces sexily when she walks or moves. She likes to wear black, dark blue, dark purple, navy blue, violet, dark red & skin colour or rarely white bras. So whenever I speak to her, I will always sneak peeks at her chest and stares at them whenever they bounced. There was a day when she came to work wearing a black blazer over her white top and black skirt. Her white top has a round wide scoop neck cut, also quite see-thru and she was wearing a black demi bra which is Lina's favourite kind of bra. So that day she was show f**king lots of cleavage as almost the top half of her boobies were on show and I bet her nipples were just barely covered. When she wasn't looking, I was staring at them all day.

That day was also a busy & long day for her, she was on her feet most of the time, transiting between meeting rooms and her desk. I was supposed to show her something & a few contracts but she was too busy to come to my office. When I was about to leave at around 8 plus, I decided to go over to her desk but she wasn't there although her PC was still on. I went to the pantry and found her scrolling her iPhone while lying down on the couch. There wasn't anyone at the office except us & she wasn't aware of my presence. Then the holy shit show began when she slipped her left hand beneath her bra, her boobies were already almost spilling out of her top and pulled out her right breast!! F**king shit u not, I was staring hungrily at her full right breast and her hard pinkish nipple on her large pinkish areola. She began to playfully tweak her hard nipple and gave her boobilicious a gentle squeeze. She was pinching and rubbing her erected right nipple for awhile b4 she tugged her exposed breast back beneath her bra. F**k she must be one horny playful woman aching for some release I thought!!

And f**k I was so spot on! She was later given a room bcos she is also at management level. The room she got used to belong to one of our big bosses who was transferred to SG. Ever since she got that room, she almost OT every day, sometimes really late at night and she would come in later next morning. Then came the hell week on mid Oct, everyone was nearing their bursting point and the mood around the office was bad. One of our clients was briefly investigated by authorities and that compounded our shit week. Needless to say, she OT-ed every day that wk and so did most of us. That day was Wednesday, mid week and again I was working late and when I was about to leave, I walked past her room and she had the blinds closed but door slightly ajar. She wasn't inside so I figured must be in the pantry again u bet I was getting excited. She was in the pantry but it wasn't what I hoped and she was standing there drinking water, looking sexy with her tight short skirt. She noticed my presence and we spoke. I told her she shouldn't be pushing herself so hard and I also insisted she pack up now so that I could send her home. I was very insistent & she reluctantly agreed & we were walking out of the pantry. We were chatting along the way back to her room. Once inside her room, she walked quickly to her desk, was on typing on the keyboard before pulling out her bag from the drawer. I was watching her quite innocently when I spotted something strange on her desk. I looked closer when she turned her attention back to the PC monitor. F**k woot! You may have guessed it, it was a skimpy black lacy panties from my POV and she quite nonchalantly picked it up and put it in her bag after she shut off her comp. 2 things came to mind, (i) i so wanted to f**ked her doggy hard & furious, (ii) did she 'relieve' herself in her room before I saw her in the pantry? My dick was semi-hard in the car with her all the way to her place.
Old 02-11-2016, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Stampeed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did you manage to up her?
Old 02-11-2016, 02:02 AM
Samster

Then, came the 'prize' which was really really down to f**king luck no doubt. I know she has wine bottles in her room, she would sip a little after dark during OT & she always bring a glass over if I was still around. I exchanged pleasantry with her by offering her hard liquor which sometimes she would drink. That 'golden' day, she came into office wearing black shirt and white tight miniskirt. Her skirt was quite see-thru though not very obvious but still could see she was wearing a dark colour t-back. She let loose 3 buttons on her shirt, her cleavage was bursting & her boobs were jiggling. Only thing bad that day was it was a really really shitty day for everyone, managers lagi worse. Some of the staffs decided not to OT just to get out of office for a breather. Most of the managers stayed till past 10, I was hanging dead at 11pm b4 dragging myself to the carpark. When in the car, i realised i should at least bring back the laptop to QC my presentation for tmr. So after procrastinating for along while, I went back up again & this time noticed that her room still had the lights on but blinds closed. I chose to ignore & just go to my room to retrieve the laptop. Then conscience struck me, I should go & ask her to pack & send her home (instead of her catching a cab).

Her door wasn't locked, the company has a strict 'knock policy' so I knocked but no reply. I waited b4 opening the door & I found her sitting on the carpet floor, back against the couch & my bottle of liquor was standing beside her bottle of red wine on the carpet. Her skirt was rode up exposing her left ass cheeks, her left leg was bending with her foot on the floor. Her right hand was in between her legs when she noticed me. She looked drunk, abit flushed and she smiled at me. First words she said to me was "drink up" & in my shagness, I just took her half-filled glass & downed it. I got closer to her & after a moment of us looking each other in the eye, we kissed & started making out. My right hand went south to caress her no panty, cleanly shaved pussy which was all wet and squishy. She unexpectedly tried to push my hand away but slowly her protest died down. When she started to moan louder & her body squirming a little, my fingers were soaked with her love juices as she came. Very quickly, I was sucking on the nipple I saw earlier as I undid her shirt & her bra. Squeezing those big knockers of hers with both hands felt so good & soon she got going again with her right hand down rubbing in-between her legs. Using only her left hand, she undid my belt and pants before stroking my hard dick with her fingers. I thought she purposely slowed herself down b4 going down on me with her mouth taking in all of my shaft. No doubt she knows how to use her tongue, I had to stop her b4 I burst early & made her turn around and bending forward on her desk.

I spread her legs a little, she looked back and resisted before I stuck my face down to her wet wet pussy & gave her my licking good moves. It was a long while since I had an angmoh moaning while I licked her clit and all over her labia and pussy lips. She was squirming & I knew she was very near to her 2nd orgasm but I had something more in mind. I stood up & caught her off-guard b4 inserting my hard rod into her wet waiting hole. I was met with the immediate 'fuck no u f**kin bastard' b4 she stopped hitting me and actually enjoying every thrust I gave her. She was wet and tight and already so close to her big O. I had my hands on her hips b4 slamming away while she let herself go the 2nd time. After that she was all submissive, no more resistance and she returned the favour and began sucking on my cock and looking right up at me. She obediently laid down on her desk, rested her legs on my shoulders b4 I entered her again and began thrusting away. She took the initiative to lock tongue with me again while I f**k her slow but deep. Frenching & thrusting a wet squishy pussy proved to be a early party popper as I leaked a little inside her b4 I pulled out I shot all over pubic area and on her tummy. Her fingers squeezed the last few drops of semen b4 putting my dick back into her wet pussy. This is also one of SX's fav way of helping me fully release my load inside her meimei, squeezing her vaginal muscles all around my dick b4 it goes semi-hard & soft.

These really separate the women from the girls. I shot my 2nd load in between her large boobies not before she sat on my lap, wrapped her legs around me & grind on my dick deep inside her. She even helped me clean my didi with wet tissues while on her knees the whole time. That night started a whole week of sextifying experience. She would come to my office at around 6pm, lift up her skirt just enough to show me her bald angmoh meimei b4 we would f**k in her office room after everyone left. That week also coincided with SX not being in town. She was also on the pill the whole week bcos she likes me cumming inside her and ended every session with her grinding her pussy while sitting on my lap. Her mood in office was significantly better, she was more cheerful even after that week when I told her we should stop for awhile. I may be a bastard but I simply cannot f**k Irina in the office or at her place and then go sleep in the same bed with SX if she comes over to my place to spend the night. So it has been 2 weeks since I touched Irina, good for me, that one week was more than enough but maybe I give in to temptation in no time
Old 02-11-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
racketeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice and hope to read more.
Old 02-11-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

Nocially deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 05-12-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by racketeer View Post
Nice and hope to read more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocially View Post
Hope to read more.
I not story-teller, just cannot resist to type my experiences there on this SG website while at SH. Sun evening read about Singtel's broadband went down for one whole day after touching down at Changi, now we hav alot things breaking down at SG
Old 11-12-2016, 07:35 PM
Samster

All the below happened one week ago
Ok touched down at Changi yesterday, will leave for HK soon before going back to SH. Because of work I supposed to go to another Chinese city but my colleague asked to switch HK with me for personal reasons (i know him better lol) so now can go HK for work and for my side biz with Lina. Lina got her permit, flew with me back to SG and even booked 2 nights at MBS (rich woman). On the flight was also the 1st time I saw her wear low-cut tank top although when she was here at SG years ago, she also either wear tank top, vests or loose tees. I know her too well, from her fav undies to all her clothes in her wardrobe, so her wearing low cut (and her usual jeans) was something new. Her all-natural DDs, full big & round with her std issue half-cup bra (she told me so that her neh neh can breathe) beneath the low cut top sure will zagoeng. SX has small cute pinkish nipples, she has large brownish nipples with big brownish areolas and I could already see abit of her right areola when she bend forward a little before we board the plane. I told her when we were seated and she put on a sweater. She said to me in Chinese,'i old habits die hard, only will think of milky milky.' That teasing bitch lol...

Last night, I went to her hotel room to have dinner together, she opened the door for me only with a towel wrapped around her body. She had her long dark hair tied up, walked around the room like a model preparing for a shoot while I just sat down and watched her. She finally settled on a black/red floral bra, bend forward and put it on and could barely cover her boobies. Almost more than half of her boobies were exposed, her brownish areolas were peeking out even though she tried to adjust and cover them. She then climb onto her bed to grab her mobile lying near the pillow, she was on all fours and stick her butt up like she wants to be doggy-f**ked. I knew she was a big tease, from her days at SG with me when we first met so I went over to 'pamper' her like during those days. Her pussy lips are thick and juicy, she has a long slit so when she does that, very sexy and can 'kill'. She taught me how to lick her like a slave, and I did what I was told and sampled the taste of her familiar wetness. Soon she let her hair down while I continued to 'torture' her, she was moaning quietly and not in her usual vixen-like mode. She was in bliss mode, her legs were shaking a little but I knew she wasn't there yet. She likes to build her orgasm, so would always pull away when she was about to cum b4 allowing me to lick again. So when she crawled away from my tongue, I knew her next move. Usually this is her cue for me to play with her milky milky so she auto remove her bra and spread her legs. I grabbed the pillow and put it below her butt to elevate her mei mei before I attack her milky pillows. My right fingers would then pat her clit b4 rubbing it gently to tease her and hear her say 'you very naughty' (so many years also nv change). The next move would usually be me sliding my hard dick inside her wet mei mei but now circumstances different so I finger-f**ked until she wet herself on my fingers and on the bed. She still squeezed her big neh neh together like old times when I would be slamming her hard with her legs spread. This time, I eat her abalone until she buay tahan and squeezed her thighs on my head.

She brought back old memories again by taking out this black tight dress which I bought for her here, she likes it because the material & design on the front allows her to be braless and there r bra pads too to support her boobies. The best part of the dress is that from waist down, the material is a little bit transparent so when light shine through, you can roughly see what kind of panties she is wearing from behind. I rmb the very time she tried it on at the shop, I told her I could see her panties and the next moment she went in and took it out. I still can rmb 2 days after that was the first time we f**ked & the rest is history. She put on the dress after she cleaned up and we went out for dinner. We locked lips inside the lift bcos she wanted to know whether the taste of her abalone is still there. We went into a Chinese restaurant & she ki siao wanted to really order 2 abalones luckily I stopped her in time. I told her not that it is expensive but the way they prepare their abalone really not that good. We also visited our 'secret spot' to make out late at night but damn suddenly rain poured down and we were all soaked. The taxi driver was stunned when he saw us on the road side and was even more tulan when his backseat was all wet. I paid him $10 more & say very paiseh.

We made it to the infinity pool just b4 closing time. There were a few tourists still around and some their staffs. She looked around for awhile and went straight into the pool with her dress on. I went looking for a towel as she swam in the pool & urged her to quickly come up b4 she catch a cold. I wrapped her up like sushi after she reluctantly got up & we quickly leave the area. She was high & playful, and indeed she is very pretty and I could tell she wanted me to stay the night after we came out of the shower. She helped me blow dry my clothes while video-chatting with her HK friend. Then, she went with me to the lobby b4 I took a cab home.
Old 13-12-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
upped u back bro.
tks.
Old 17-02-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Out of China, taking a very short break at the Land of Smiles
Could not believe i did it but I did it lol! Last weekend, 2 day 1 night trip to Phuket with old NS buddies. Hit a couple of clubs, drank alot of shit beer and some shots. All half-dead or half-alive, merrily and wobbly made our way back to our CMI hotel. Security guard saw us and just smiled, some of us could not even made it into the lift so we hanged around at the so-called pool. We were not alone, a small group of 'ang-mohs' were also drinking there. Had to pee, so made my way, was abit lost b4 seeing the toilet sign at one corner. Inside one of the cubicles, saw 2 ang-moh women making out. Pushed open the door beside it, saw another ang-moh woman busted out on the toilet seat. Bladder to brain, can pee? Brain say ok just pee. So I literally peed on her shorts and legs. She was stoned out, no reaction. But I was struggling to put my pants back on. Mind just could not focus. Kept banging against the cubicle walls. She started to regain senses, she looked at me, I looked at her. She started trying to pull down her dirty shorts, I saw her golden pubic hairs and she started to pee.

She looked at me, I looked at her. My soft didi started growing to be big strong Thor. Thinking back, the few moments after seemed to be lost, I could not recall until the part she was stroking my hard didi. She then took my didi in her mouth, could not recall good or no good, just remember I was hard & standing up. I know she later licked my balls, i grabbed her perky boobies which made my hands full. Later she started to stroke my dick and like preparing me to shoot on her boobies. I could not shoot, she stood up & we started locking lips. She continued to stroke my dick. Then after awhile, she stopped & said something in foreign language, I thought should be Russian. She turned around looking to pick up her handbag beside the toilet bowl. I put my hands around her & rub her slightly hairy pussy. She said something in Russian again but did not struggle. My fingers did not let me down, my mind was clearer now and she rub her neh neh together and leaned back against me. She then said "F**k now." This one I confirm understand. I bend her forward, she spread her legs slightly and I entered her wet wet Russian pussy hole. I was already in the zone, so no slow play, full speed throttle with loud piak piak piak. After her legs trembled a little and she started to be wobbly, she said "Sit" and I sat down on the toilet bowl. She grind her hips while on top of me, she really got going after she came the first time, I had to stop her b4 I almost shot my load.

She grinded her way to another big O b4 we locked lips again. I got her off me, bend her over again & fingered her from behind. Then I held onto her hips, looked down on her black bra strap on her back & piak piak piak away. I blew on her back & did what I always do with SX, slide my didi back into her wet hole until it became soft. We dressed up, she checked on her friends next door b4 looking surprised to see them gone. My buddies were gone too. We went into the lift with her bottomless because I told her about me peeing on her. I was fingering her inside the lift until she said bye bye, looked back at me b4 walking down the corridor. Until then, I realised she was much younger than me and quite pretty. I confirmed this the next morning when I saw her with her parents with a big group of 6 people. Guess last night was my 'reward' for keeping my didi in check & burying my head at work since last Dec.
Old 17-02-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

WhiteDeck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for sharing
Old 18-02-2017, 05:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wanna share this somewhat erotic but also sad story of an once demure widow who lives in one of China's 'tier 2' cities. Was told by one of my colleague but she said this story was not reported by local media so [disclaimer] I am not sure whether this is true or not.

Her husband died because of an accident at work, but some say he fell while hurrying to work one morning, so not exactly very clear what happened to him. But apparently his company refused to pay compensation when his widow reported to the authorities saying the work accident was a result of his 'own carelessness' so perhaps the first reason for his death seems valid. Okay so while trying to get justice for her late husband, she left her child with his parents and went to find work to raise $$ for the family. Apparently she is also quite pretty and has a good figure, my colleague then put both her hands in front of her chest meaning to say she is well-endowed too. She finally found work at an eatery and also a late shift job as a cleaner in a shopping mall. Then one night, while mopping away at the quiet mall after it was supposedly locked up, 3 'thug-like' men were walking towards her smoking and talking loudly. Initially, she continued her work until the men whistled at her and called her 'names'. Once they were close enough, they started to surround her and teased her with suggestive questions because that night, she was wearing a casual low-cut black top at work. Actually 2 of them already wanted to leave & get out of the mall but the last guy came back after all three of them walked down the escalator together.

He grabbed her from behind, gave her a rude shock before feeling her up. Of course she put up a resilient struggle before the man pinned her face down and pulled down her jeans. Inevitably, she was raped by that man while she cried out in pain. After that guy came, he rested for a while before grabbing her again while she laid defenselessly beside him. But this time, he tore off her top and her bra to expose her big breasts. This time round, the guy was excited by her big boobs and came too quickly and shot his load inside her. He looked to be surprised by what he did, threw some $$$ on her before walking away quickly. Once she gathered her senses, she got up and ran back home. She was afraid to tell her own parents, did confide to her older sister and they went to see a gynae. The gynae reported this crime on their behalf, was even interviewed by the police but nothing came up. She was lucky not to be pregnant and infected by diseases. Her supervisor at the mall knew about the incident when police questioned him but he was pissed at her for 'creating trouble' for him at work. Soon she was fired but she found another night time slot elsewhere. But the night time slot was at a KTV and some people say she was 'bao' by a local tycoon. Some people say she went to work at a 'fish tank' after she left that KTV.

Not sure if this story is real but it is really sad that (i) her late husband's death was not compensated by his company, (ii) she was raped but that guy got away with it & (iii) she sold herself away after that incident.
there are many stories in china, some true some not. things happen and if you are well connected you can get away with it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1