The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 5
aprilta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I am gonna to start new chapter of my sex life - Playing

Camping here too!
Old 22-06-2020, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 22-06-2020, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
chauquang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the nice story. Support!
Old 22-06-2020, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates please
Old 22-06-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
egor69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good share TS. Steady poom pee pee
Old 23-06-2020, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot bro! please do continue sharing.
Old 24-06-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice and fresh stories from TS, hope this can be a regular update

Camping here for more
Old 24-06-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
tinifeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates...
Old 30-06-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 9
Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This one happened years back when my ex gf from Malaysia came to visit me and she stay with her sister before they go for holiday in overseas!!!

One afternoon, received message from her that she is coming next week. Asked if could meet up for dinner. Is been ages did not hear from her, the last I met her, we have good 3 days intensive sexercise, she is the first one to ask me penetrate her body upon meet up. Daring and sweet.

During the D day, I took an off from office and went to airport to pick her up and then heading for a lunch. Nothing happened in the car, just normal chatting about the work related and personal.....

After Lunch, she suggested me to send her to her sister place. Along the way, received message from her sister that due to urgency issues at the office, need to wait for few hours. She then asked me if I a free to company her as no one will be at home. Agreed and proceed.

The unit is quite clean and nice, we continue our normal chat until she suddenly moved and sit close to me and ask if I still recall our encunter previously. About our great sexercise, and asked me if I seeing anyone. Frankly, at that time, I am kind of busy with work and no having any sexercise and her question arose my urge. I whisper at her ear "No, but I would like to try again our last encounter" then, lick her earlobe while hand put around her and hug her.

She close her eyes and enjoy by lick while breathing heavily with her head tilted upwards, I can lick freely her earlobe, neck and then seal with mouth with tongue fight. She then start to lean over her body in my arm and my hands roaming freely her body. Her hand one support at my thigh while the other hand roaming my inner thigh and caress my bulge areas. I then lift up her t-shirt and roam to her breast. Seems getting bigger compared to last time, my hand go into her bra, massage her breast and playing with her nipple. Her breath getting heavier and start moan softly. Enjoying my touch and kiss, she then open her eyes and push me down to lay down the sofa and wanna ride on top of me, suddenly, her phone rang, is her sister, she then push to answer the call, while I sit up and continue my foreplay, but this time getting naughtier, I roam at her belly area - her weak spot. She quickly push my hand away and stand up to continue the conversation. I hugged her from the back and munching her neck. She is wearing tight jeans, my hand hard to reach inside, decided to unbutton her jeans and one hand slip into her underwear and caress her underpart. She arch her body and suddenly moan, her sister seems to know I am around, so cut the conversation short and she will be back after 2 hours.

She just standstill there enjoying my touch and since her love cave is wet, I still do not want to move so fast, enjoying the hug and munching, while ne hand in south and one hand in north, her body arch backwards and lean on me. After few round of teasing, I undress her, and then continue roaming her body up and down, massaging her breast, playing with her nipples, teasing her love cave. Her breath getting heavier and moaning louder and louder. She suddenly turn over and then have tongue fight while her hands is undress me and then once done with my tight jeans, she look at me and smile, and whisper at my ear "I love your touch and now enjoy my sevice" then she squat down and hold my shaft and put in her mouth right the way, can sense the chill immediately send the sense send to my head. "wow, so good, arg....love it" while her mouth is with my shaft in it, her hands roaming around and went to my butt to push forward to face fuck her....

Both of us naked at the middle of the living room, after a nice BJ, she pull me to the sofa and make me sit down and she continue with her BJ. Damn good, is been months never had good sexercise, this is really nice. I then pull her up and then make her doggie style on the sofa and penetrate her. Slowly thrusting my shaft into the cave, oh man!!!! so wet, can goes in easily, although a bit tight, but, no obstacle at all. After smooth up the tunnel, I sudden push hard into her cave to make surprise her, and stay inside her, she released loud moan and then turn back to look at me, and I start thrusting again with low to high speed..." argh.... hmmmm.... ummmph.... good... come in harder, argg... good.... harder..... faster.. faster...." I thrusting her from low gear to high and then move to low gear.... she is getting orgrasm as I can sense her body tremor, while her moan is loud and like yelling loud...

Then, I turn her around and wanna insert from front, she then pull me to the room as the sofa is not so convenient. Upon entered the room, she push me down to the bed and riding on me, cowgirl. Can see her breast jumping up and down and while her face tilt up enjoying the ride. I also move my body to thrust her upwards, and she is start moaning loud again, and tremors felt. Her love cave is tighten and release, kind of exercise her under part.... wow... really sextacy....

I then pull her down and turn around to insert her from front, and lift up her legs on my shoulder and thrusting her. She hold my hands and pull her down so make both of us contribute the sextacy.... her moan never stop "arghh.... so good.... where have you been.... arg.... hmmm.... come in further, faster.... harder.... ar....umm...."

I moved down to seal her mouth with my mouth and tongue fight to avoid her yelling too loud, while my hands pressing her breast... attacked 3 places at same time. She is high on orgasm, felt her tremor non stop, and my urge to release came "I am cumming" "shoot in, is my safe period" her cave tighten ike sucking my cock, and then I unload a lot into her....she lay down there panting, same to me panting while watching I pump in all my load.

She then pull me down and climb to my under in 69, she clean up my loads with her mouth and I can see my louds flow out from her cave... damn sexy....

After clean up, she open her mouth and show me she emptied her mouth by swallowing it, while her hand holding her under to avoid flow to bedsheet. She then ran to washroom and clean up. While me, just lay there resting.

After cleanup, she came out and lay beside me..

P: "you are still so strong, but you unload a lot into me, are you drying so long? never had anyone?",
me: "yes, as i told you, is been long time and never have any gf"
P: "what about her? - she is referring my wife"
me: "nah... is been long time we never have sex", btw, your sister is coming soon, we better wash up
P: Yes, should be anytime now.

We washed up and then when we went out of room, her sister already waiting at living room. Gosh....

Embarassing. Her sister pull her to aside and asking her whether I am her bf, she blushed and playfully push her away. I just quietly stand there in embarrassment. Then, they asked me to drive them to airport since is need to be at airport soon.

Here we go, on the way to airport, her sister keep looking at me, I can see it from the mirror, while my gf sit beside me, not much of conversation, really awkward... by the way, her sister damn sexy too...

We just hug each other and then we parted after reached airport. She texted me "thanks dear, I really enjoy it. Although is quite embarrassing as I should tell you my sister will come back early during the phone conversation just now, but your touch so irresistible, and I really want it, hope you dont angry ya!!!" What da hell..... "Is ok, just hope she dont post you tonnes of questions about us"," ya, she dont know, just told her is my goodbye sex, but she keep asking about you.... really irritating" " anyway, enjoy your holidays, let's meet again sometime in future... Really enjoy the fun today, again, thanks"
Old 30-06-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz +13 for sharing your wonderful playing experiences, cheers!

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 30-06-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

8February deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue
Old 01-07-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this story is nice!                                                   

setting up my tent here to wait for more. 
Old 01-07-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

ruchbingbanh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, hoping to read more
Old 02-07-2020, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
Fitacloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really awesome and damn nice story. Thanks so much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1